Trump setting up a plea deal

I'll remember that nonsense next time you close one of my threads.

Last one you closed turned out to be 100% accurate.

Remember when I got the tip about the speakership?

And you closed it.

Then several hours later it was proven to be correct.
Ah, but did you post it in the Political Satire section, Karen?

You linked a Newsmax article, saying Scalise was considering dropping out, and I closed your thread? What day was this?
Last week.
Your excuse was you didn't believe the premise of the thread, claiming that the article didn't say what I put in the title.
Maybe I should have just reported the story and not provided any reference at all.
From what I understand, that goes against forum rules.

Trump will go to jail with his large Secret Service detail. He's already been quite clear about that.

The party that likes to fuck kids wants to turn him from President Trump to Saint Trump. :laughing0301:
My understanding is that you Democraps were the ones trying to put him in jail. The party that likes to fuck kids, right?

I didn't know you wanted to grant him sainthood.

My understanding is that you Democraps were the ones trying to put him in jail. The party that likes to fuck kids, right?

I didn't know you wanted to grant him sainthood.
two iron is not a leftist.

So you plant false stories, then you claim the media reported them so it must be true....and then you do the wrap-up smear.
That's what Elmermudd is doing here, and the mods are letting him do it.

Trump is pursuing a plea deal like Sydney Powell’s. Trump will plead guilty to multiple misdemeanors of interfering in the Georgia election. He will write a letter to all Americans apologizing for lying about a fixed election. He will write a separate letter to his MAGA followers apologizing for conning them for so many years. He will spend one year in juvenile detention and then 5 years of probation. Trump will testify against Rudy Giuliani, who Trump says was the mastermind of the big lie. He forced Trump to go along with it.
Wasn't this message Board required to Have a MSM Title
or Article header before allowing a thread to take reply's.

Newsmax said that Steve Scalise was considering dropping out.....and you closed the thread, only to discover that the report was correct and I was 100% right about it.
I have nothing against Newsmax or you, either. For that matter, do not have anything against Scalise. Rare for me to close one of yours, and have no memory of ever closing a thread, for use of a Newsmax link. I do not have clear memory of closing. If I did, I do not know why, and offer this public apology.

As for this thread, it strikes me more as his thoughts and his alone, which I have serious doubt, of trump taking that course, at least anywhere near this time, and certainly would not bet on it, as I told Elmer, when I first saw it.

Talk about definable,verified Pap.
I mean,what's next.? Showcasing an article claiming that
Shamu the Killer Whale's son has gone woke.
Not only dat,but is swimming around looking for the
proper Cloistered Nunnery for prestigious Whales.

I have nothing against Newsmax or you, either. For that matter, do not have anything against Scalise. Rare for me to close one of yours, and have no memory of ever closing a thread, for use of a Newsmax link. I do not have clear memory of closing. If I did, I do not know why, and offer this public apology.

As for this thread, it strikes me more as his thoughts and his alone, which I have serious doubt, of trump taking that course, at least anywhere near this time, and certainly would not bet on it, as I told Elmer, when I first saw it.
Well then someone who was impersonating you....because you (or someone with your avatar and handle) closed my thread.
Someone also closed another one yesterday without explanation.....so you need to find out who's doing it and think about getting rid of them.
Grumblenuts knew about the thread and where I put it....so you might want to question that person to start with. I only had the thread open for a few mins before it was closed.

So you plant false stories, then you claim the media reported them so it must be true....and then you do the wrap-up smear.
That's what Elmermudd is doing here, and the mods are letting him do it.

Again giving an all new take on the definition of Modulate.
" There being no teeth to modulate the voice,it had a
mumbled fierceness,not passionate,but stern,which
absolutely made me quiver like calif's-foot jelly. "
Or more *funkly just listen to Howard Stern.

* Variant of Funkily

Forum List

Back