Trump sets the "goal post" of 4% GDP growth....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Based on interviews with the Trump picks for Treasury and Commerce, the goal post has been set that we will experience a 4% growth on US growth.....

While hoping that this will happen, one must also consider the repercussions on our debt, and the repercussions on what will happen if that 4% growth falls much lower than predicted.

Based on interviews with the Trump picks for Treasury and Commerce, the goal post has been set that we will experience a 4% growth on US growth.....

While hoping that this will happen, one must also consider the repercussions on our debt, and the repercussions on what will happen if that 4% growth falls much lower than predicted.

Just out of curiosity, since when did you gub'mint worshipers start giving a fuck about the public debt?

... Oh yeah that's right, you only care about it when the Republicans take power just like they only care about when the Democrats take over and all your finger pointing is leading the dollar right over the cliff.

For the record, economic growth targets are an idiotic way to determine fiscal and monetary policy, Central bankers having been using various target schemes for the last decade and have managed to fuck things up so bad that we're actually seeing serious talk of negative interest rates and the abolition of cash from the nimrods, talk about FUCKING INSANE.

The economy will do just fine as soon as the assholes in Washington get their grubby, corrupt mits off of it and just play the role they were intended to play, i.e. neutral referee.

Here's an idea, how about you provide a link to what they really said.

Actually, it was stated to be a GDP between 3 and 4 percent sustained.

• Banned
Just out of curiosity, since when did you gub'mint worshipers start giving a fuck about the public debt?

When???? Actually it started when you morons engaged in TWO costly wars while giving tax cuts to the rich.......(and catering to the private health care insurers through Medicare Advantage)........THAT'S WHEN !!!

• Banned

In the joint interview, they professed confidence in the new administration’s ability to boost economic growth as high as 4 percent a year.

Crucial to that projection would be passage of Trump’s proposed overhaul of the tax code, including streamlining individual tax rates into three brackets and reducing the corporate tax rate to 15 percent. Independent research groups have estimated the plan could cost as much as $6 trillion over the next decade.

Trump’s new Treasury, Commerce nominees say no ‘absolute’ tax cut for the wealthy, predict faster economic growth

4% is a worthy goal

Gives me a chance to post every quarter and report on whether he made it or not

When???? Actually it started when you morons engaged in TWO costly wars while giving tax cuts to the rich.......(and catering to the private health care insurers through Medicare Advantage)........THAT'S WHEN !!!
Umm..yeah, I had nothing to do with starting ANY war, as a proponent of the non-aggression principle I'm against war unlike you hyper-partisan dildos that are only against war when the other party is in charge.

Ya fucking hypocrite.

• Banned
Umm..yeah, I had nothing to do with starting ANY war, as a proponent of the non-aggression principle I'm against war unlike you hyper-partisan dildos that are only against war when the other party is in charge.

Ya fucking hypocrite.

LAME !!!! Very lame retort........and I also had nothing to do with hiking the debt...

In the joint interview, they professed confidence in the new administration’s ability to boost economic growth as high as 4 percent a year.

Crucial to that projection would be passage of Trump’s proposed overhaul of the tax code, including streamlining individual tax rates into three brackets and reducing the corporate tax rate to 15 percent. Independent research groups have estimated the plan could cost as much as $6 trillion over the next decade.

Trump’s new Treasury, Commerce nominees say no ‘absolute’ tax cut for the wealthy, predict faster economic growth

Do I note quotes missing there?

Better to aim big

Ya fucking hypocrite.

LAME !!!! Very lame retort........and I also had nothing to do with hiking the debt...
Uh-huh, I must have missed all that strenuous vocal opposition you were offering while President "Hope and Change" was doubling the cumulative operating deficits not to mention doing absolutely nothing about unfunded liabilities.

Face it, you'll support any gigantic government money wasting scheme as long as it's coming out of the mouth of someone with a "D" behind their name, it's called being a useful partisan idiot, if you want to see what one looks like go check the mirror..

All of a sudden the left worries about the debit and the GDP after eight years of stagnation under Hussein's crazy policies.

In related news, the government just revised the US economy's growth upward for last quarter.

Trump and his Chumps were right! This election was rigged!

Oh, wait...

The easiest way to boost growth almost instantly would be to give every single foreign college graduate studying in the US a green card.

But I doubt his base would be happy with that.

Yet oddly you've been conspicuous in your silence for the last 8 years as the debt doubled.

In related news, the government just revised the US economy's growth upward for last quarter.

Trump and his Chumps were right! This election was rigged!

Oh, wait...

Hey, look who it is!!! Run out of Play Doh and coloring books to help with your mourning?

Forum List

Back