Trump sets the "goal post" of 4% GDP growth....

Umm..yeah, I had nothing to do with starting ANY war, as a proponent of the non-aggression principle I'm against war unlike you hyper-partisan dildos that are only against war when the other party is in charge.

Ya fucking hypocrite.

LAME !!!! Very lame retort........and I also had nothing to do with hiking the debt...

Yes, you did. You had everything to do with it every time you voted for your Congressman and Senator and Obama who all increased it without giving two shits about the long term consequences.

All of a sudden the left worries about the debit and the GDP after eight years of stagnation under Hussein's crazy policies.

Democrats have been more fiscally responsible for decades.

BBWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAA!!!!!!!

On January 20, 2009, it (U.S. National Debt) stood at $10.6 trilliion. Current debt is $19.9 trillion.

If that's being fiscally responsible, I don't want them handling my budget!

If you're suggesting Bill Clinton had a hand in your assertion, It was the Republicans and Newt Gingrich that "saddled" him with a Balanced Budget Bill.

No, Bill Clinton Didn't Balance the Budget

You lie. The budget was balanced for several years at the end of the nineties. Stop being a fuckwit.

If that were true the national debt wouldn't have increased, it did, so it wasn't. Why, because the majority of spending is off budget. So even saying the budget is balanced is nothing but a diversion. The real question should be if all government spending is paid for.

You don't seem to understand what the budget is.

All of a sudden the left worries about the debit and the GDP after eight years of stagnation under Hussein's crazy policies.

On January 20, 2009, it (U.S. National Debt) stood at $10.6 trilliion. Current debt is $19.9 trillion.

If you're suggesting Bill Clinton had a hand in your assertion, It was the Republicans and Newt Gingrich that "saddled" him with a Balanced Budget Bill.

You lie. The budget was balanced for several years at the end of the nineties. Stop being a fuckwit.

If that were true the national debt wouldn't have increased, it did, so it wasn't. Why, because the majority of spending is off budget. So even saying the budget is balanced is nothing but a diversion. The real question should be if all government spending is paid for.

Sure I do, I also know how govt accounting goes.

Then you should know that balancing the budget is balancing the budget, and that a budget surplus is a budget surplus,

no matter what might be happening outside the budget.

Then you should know that balancing the budget is balancing the budget, and that a budget surplus is a budget surplus,

Exactly why I said talking about budgets is nothing but a diversion.

Why, because the majority of spending is off budget.

True....just like Cheney and GWB kept the Iraq war costs "off-the-books" leaving Obama to explain the debt....

So what's the excuse for the last 7 years?

The deficit has gone down for the last 7 years.

Yet the debt consistently increased by more than a trillion a year. Go figure.

Here's the debt from Jan 1997 to Jan 2001.

You show me the 4 trillion increase in debt you're claiming.

Ok, so who did better than Clinton in the last 40 years?

Why, because the majority of spending is off budget.

True....just like Cheney and GWB kept the Iraq war costs "off-the-books" leaving Obama to explain the debt....

Excuse my dipshit, the discussion was on the last 7 years, I don't think they fall in your date range.

Ok, so who did better than Clinton in the last 40 years?

You mean the republican congress that drug wild willie along kicking and screaming? Even then the government spent more than it took in.

Excuse my dipshit, the discussion was on the last 7 years, I don't think they fall in your date range.

You claimed Clinton didn't balance the budget.

You claimed Clinton didn't balance the budget.

What the fuck does willie have to do with the last 7 years? And no he didn't balance the budget he signed a balanced budget bill sent to him by a republican congress.

Forum List

Back