Trump set to unleash "vast energy wealth" of America!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Who's not winning?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

In this mornings REALCLEARENERGY.............

Trump Vows to Unleash the ‘Vast Energy Wealth’ of the U.S.
By
Jennifer A Dlouhy
@jendlouhyhcMore stories by Jennifer A Dlouhy
‎June‎ ‎29‎, ‎2017‎ ‎3‎:‎00‎ ‎PM‎ ‎EDT ‎June‎ ‎29‎, ‎2017‎ ‎4‎:‎06‎ ‎PM‎ ‎EDT

President Donald Trump said he is lifting an Obama-era policy that curtailed the financing of coal-fired power plants overseas, as he seeks to reorient the U.S. government away from fighting climate change and toward American "energy dominance."

"We are now on the cusp of a true energy revolution," Trump told a crowd of executives, lobbyists and laborers at the Energy Department on Thursday. "We are a top producer of petroleum and the No. 1 producer of natural gas. We have so much more than we ever thought possible. We are really in the driver’s seat."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-29/trump-said-to-tout-coal-projects-nuclear-aid-in-energy-week?

And how pleasing is it to see Soetero getting his nut sack kicked in on his renewable energy strategies that were 8 years in the making?:coffee:

I am not at all surprised by this. There is presently an oil glut in the world, and the price of petroleum is going down so much that energy producing companies around the world are cutting back on production, due to falling prices. As usual, Trump is on the wrong side of the flow of economy in the world. Perhaps he should think about going back into the vodka business...or the steak business, or the airline business, or the university business or any of the other businesses he has tried and failed.

Coal imports for China and other nations have been declining for a couple of years, and it's not because of Oblama....pollution control was the biggest reason..

I am not at all surprised by this. There is presently an oil glut in the world, and the price of petroleum is going down so much that energy producing companies around the world are cutting back on production, due to falling prices. As usual, Trump is on the wrong side of the flow of economy in the world. Perhaps he should think about going back into the vodka business...or the steak business, or the airline business, or the university business or any of the other businesses he has tried and failed.
They could legalize weed..

They could legalize weed..
:clap::clap::clap::bow3::bowdown::bowdown:

Who's not winning?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

In this mornings REALCLEARENERGY.............

Trump Vows to Unleash the ‘Vast Energy Wealth’ of the U.S.
By
Jennifer A Dlouhy
@jendlouhyhcMore stories by Jennifer A Dlouhy
‎June‎ ‎29‎, ‎2017‎ ‎3‎:‎00‎ ‎PM‎ ‎EDT ‎June‎ ‎29‎, ‎2017‎ ‎4‎:‎06‎ ‎PM‎ ‎EDT

President Donald Trump said he is lifting an Obama-era policy that curtailed the financing of coal-fired power plants overseas, as he seeks to reorient the U.S. government away from fighting climate change and toward American "energy dominance."

"We are now on the cusp of a true energy revolution," Trump told a crowd of executives, lobbyists and laborers at the Energy Department on Thursday. "We are a top producer of petroleum and the No. 1 producer of natural gas. We have so much more than we ever thought possible. We are really in the driver’s seat."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-29/trump-said-to-tout-coal-projects-nuclear-aid-in-energy-week?

And how pleasing is it to see Soetero getting his nut sack kicked in on his renewable energy strategies that were 8 years in the making?:coffee:

It's like a lawyer who makes so much money, and then goes home and throws litter all around his nice posh apartment, then goes out to the park, and throws litter there too.

I guess that I am being too hard on Trump and the coal people. To make up for it, please send me a ton of coal right away. I want to do my part!

There is presently an oil glut in the world, and the price of petroleum is going down so much that energy producing companies around the world are cutting back on production, due to falling prices. As usual, Trump is on the wrong side of the flow of economy in the world.

Like Obama saying we couldn't drill our way to cheaper oil?

Found it interesting that about time we start to drill the price goes down. Going out to the back yard and drill.

LMAO; I agree with Ann.

So the media concentrated on a tweet; they were NEVER going to say anything positive about what he's doing!!

Greg

Coal imports for China and other nations have been declining for a couple of years, and it's not because of Oblama....pollution control was the biggest reason..

Petroleum free energy has been around since the days of Nikola Tesla. There are IC chips small enough to fit into the dimple of a golf ball that can provide enough memory for a laptop computer but they haven't figured out how to build a combustion engine that doesn't waste 80 percent of the fuel required to power it? I often wonder if people will ever wake the fuck up and start asking questions.

There is presently an oil glut in the world, and the price of petroleum is going down so much that energy producing companies around the world are cutting back on production, due to falling prices. As usual, Trump is on the wrong side of the flow of economy in the world.

Check out what has happened to the N. Dakota oil bonanza:

Oil boomtown: 'We could see 20,000 layoffs by June'

Found it interesting that about time we start to drill the price goes down. Going out to the back yard and drill.

Funny how that is....remember the propaganda about "peak oil" and how that had been reached and now it was downhill from here on out? Turns out that oil is an abiotic fluid and the second most prevalent fluid on earth just after water and it is regenerated. Old oil fields that were one thought to be tapped out are re-filling. Oil was never a finite resource....the story that itv was goes back to the days of J.D Rockefeller that wanted to create artificial scarcities in order to drive up the costs. We have been played for chumps..........I mean we have been totally duped and fed lie after lie.

How is a 2.5 year old article important?

You are right, Todd. Trump will not only revitalize the coal industry, but also the typewriter industry, as well as the auto tire inner tube industry!

Of course he was right. Oil companies will hold back until the price goes up. They've always done that.

You are right, Todd. Trump will not only revitalize the coal industry, but also the typewriter industry, as well as the auto tire inner tube industry!

Was any of that silliness in your stale article?

Of course he was right. Oil companies will hold back until the price goes up. They've always done that.

Of course he was right.

Obama was right to say we can't drill our way to lower prices?

No, the idea that Trump is going to bring back the coal industry is silly enough. All America is screaming, "More Coal, More Coal!"

Forum List

Back