Trump Seeks Reparations

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Dear leader, via Truth Social, wants a payout because Dominion got a $780 Million dollar award in court.
I don't know who is supposed to pay Trump the reparations he thinks he's due. The craziness never ends.

"Dominion gets almost a Billion Dollars and I, after years of Fake News, Hoaxes, Scams, and Investigations, am entitled to NOTHING? Is that really the way it's supposed to work? I don't think so!" Trump posted on his social media outlet Truth Social on Tuesday afternoon."

He forgot to say "witch hunt" The guy is losing it.

Dear leader, via Truth Social, wants a payout because Dominion got a $780 Million dollar award in court.
I don't know who is supposed to pay Trump the reparations he thinks he's due. The craziness never ends.

"Dominion gets almost a Billion Dollars and I, after years of Fake News, Hoaxes, Scams, and Investigations, am entitled to NOTHING? Is that really the way it's supposed to work? I don't think so!" Trump posted on his social media outlet Truth Social on Tuesday afternoon."

He forgot to say "witch hunt" The guy is losing it.

I think Trump is just honestly accustomed to being able to buy anything that he wants and now doesn't understand why that no longer seems to be working for him.

Just go to court and don't forget your evidence this time.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Trump-e-Berra. What a clown.

images

Where do they find this stuff? Is Soros Media Matters working overtime? A freaking throwaway remark by the former president is fodder for a political discussion while the doddering old fool leads the Country down the path to oblivion. No surprise here.

You didn't answer the question. What service did he perform? Are you admitting he got paid for providing nothing?
How many times do I have to answer that? Didn't Burisma give a public answer to that? It was, like most of the high profile people they hired, for his public relations value. Was that a crime? Was it a crime for him to accept that position?

How many times do I have to answer that? Didn't Burisma give a public answer to that? It was, like most of the high profile people they hired, for his public relations value. Was that a crime? Was it a crime for him to accept that position?
He was hired so his father could influence government officials.

Where do they find this stuff? Is Soros Media Matters working overtime? A freaking throwaway remark by the former president is fodder for a political discussion while the doddering old fool leads the Country down the path to oblivion. No surprise here.
It's envy. Trump has lost more money in his couch cushions than these left wingers will earn in their lifetime.

Forum List

Back