Trump threatens 'retribution' against DeSantis backers in late-night Truth Social rampage

That's how bullies roll....
Yeah.....that pretty much resembles every Biden speech I've ever seen.

FpYAleUX0AA2cT8.jpg

I don't think he ever claimed he never paid Stormy Daniels. I think he said he never spent much time with her. She claimed they had a 2 year affair but she admits she only met him twice.
November 4, 2016: Hope Hicks Denies Daniels Affair

Hope Hicks, then a Trump campaign spokesperson, said it was “absolutely, unequivocally” untrue that Daniels had a tryst with Trump.

So you think you can parse words and take everything out of context to sell your case.
No, i'm saying that I will restrict use of the english language to constrain words to their actual accepted definitions.

November 4, 2016: Hope Hicks Denies Daniels Affair

Hope Hicks, then a Trump campaign spokesperson, said it was “absolutely, unequivocally” untrue that Daniels had a tryst with Trump.
You said it was about payment.
The fact is Trump never had an affair with the bitch.
What he did do was pay her to keep her mouth shut about it, knowing it was a lie that the media would eat up with relish.
Trump tends to pay off people rather than sue them in court. Often times it's less expensive.

So do you have a video of me falling, because I have video of Biden falling?

holy crap - you wanna go with THAT? :auiqs.jpg:

even you can't deny that the odds of a vulcan v POTUS being taped riding a bike & falling ... but IT HAPPENS ... are a chasm away from each other.

No, i'm saying that I will restrict use of the english language to constrain words to their actual accepted definitions.
So you're only going to accept sentences that have the word Retribution in them....yet you supplied me with a list of synonyms?

Meanwhile you blindly go headfirst into your false belief that Biden isn't openly punishing MAGA voters and that it doesn't come in all shapes and sizes.

When he didn't direct FEMA to help anyone in East Palestine it's clear he was trying to ignore them which is a clear form of retribution for the 2020 election.

holy crap - you wanna go with THAT? :auiqs.jpg:

even you can't deny that the odds of a vulcan v POTUS being taped riding a bike & falling ... but IT HAPPENS ... are a chasm away from each other.
I used to be too small for my bike when I was a kid. My first bike was a Christmas present and I wasn't able to get on it without leaning it up against something. Yet you said I was lying.
I've wrecked motorcycles....but not bikes and not when I'm standing on them in place.

The fact is Trump never had an affair with the bitch.
What he did do was pay her to keep her mouth shut about it, knowing it was a lie that the media would eat up with relish.
Then it must come as a surprise that Trump ADMITTED THE AFFAIR.
The one that didn't happen.

So you're only going to accept sentences that have the word Retribution in them....yet you supplied me with a list of synonyms?
That's because gun control doesn't fall within the meaning of any of the synonyms either.

Democrats are desperate trying to get some kind of war going between Trump and DeSantis hoping one will be destroyed and the other vastly weakened. DeSantis is smarter than that. He isn't going to run for president at all. In four years Trump won't be an issue. DeSantis will have everyone who supports him, everyone who supported Trump and disaffected Democrats. It will be a Reaganesque landslide.

Democrats are desperate trying to get some kind of war going between Trump and DeSantis hoping one will be destroyed and the other vastly weakened. DeSantis is smarter than that. He isn't going to run for president at all. In four years Trump won't be an issue. DeSantis will have everyone who supports him, everyone who supported Trump and disaffected Democrats. It will be a Reaganesque landslide.
LOL! How can you pack so much incorrectness in one lil post?

DeSantis IS going to run..believe it. Democrats need not gin up any conflict between Trump and DeSantis..as the principals are playing it out every freakin' day in the media and on-line. Trump is already in scorched earth mode..and DeSantis must either respond..or concede the narrative to Trump.
Reaganesque?? Ronnie is rolling in his grave at the very use of his name as regards this shit-show~

Last edited:
I beg to differ. I see support for DeSantis all over your post.
Why would you give a shit if one real conservative trashes another?

And why is every negative comment by Trump the raving of a madman? (We see constant examples of a raving madman every single time Biden gives a speech)
Anyone who reads them can see that's total BS.
Dishonest conservatives, masters of the red herring fallacy.

Forum List

Back