Trump says U.S. will "CEASE TO EXIST" if he loses

It will not cease to exist. At the same time, if Trump wins, it may be unrecognizable to our history, our constitution, our rule of law, and national character, as Trump is a man of very poor character, running for a position where character and can commitment to our history, our constitution, our rule of law and national character, really counts.
Congratulations.. you have reached Hillary Clinton level TDS .. 🥱

Last edited:
Perhaps he is not so stupid to take advantage of Joe Biden,

It is my bet he wouldn’t try that with Trump.
They already did.

The many ways Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall​

1712131489200.png
YouTube · Washington Post
53.7K+ views · 5 years ago

Since 2015, President Trump has proposed no fewer than 13 ways Mexico would pay for a southern border wall.

Mexico still isn't going to pay "for that f*****g wall," former ...​

1712131526371.png
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › Politics

Jun 8, 2018 — On "The Takeout" this week, Vicente Fox said his feelings about the wall and its funding haven't changed.

If the law allows for it, and it is backed by a majority of the Texan population - why don't do it now, today??

Just like your pathological fraudster Fuehrer - I will, will, will.... but never does any of it.
They don't know how stuff works. They just believe what they hear.

I don't know what they think will actually happen if Biden wins. They just leave it at "America will cease to exist".

This is a group pathology. There has to be a way to communicate with it, but who knows what that is.

Yep, Trump declared that in the event Joe Biden once again beats him in the election, “I think our country is going to cease to exist.” He added some additional fearmongering to the rant: “It could be the last election we ever have. I actually mean that.

Wow, that really sounds bad. Why does Trump use so much fear-mongering Armageddon type language? What do you think?

To be fair, you all are saying basically the same thing. You say if trump get elected he’s going to try and become a dictator and stay in power for life.

The rhetoric comes in all forms from all people.

Donald Trump lost the presidential election of 2020 by approximately 7 million popular votes (46.9 percent to 51.3 percent) and 232 to 306 votes in the Electoral College. He joined a relatively small group of recent US presidents to have served one term and then lost re-election. Trump’s life after the presidency was shaped both by the fact that he remained constitutionally eligible to run again and by his unwillingness to accept the legitimacy of his loss.

During the time between the election in November and the inauguration of Joe Biden on January 20, 2021, Trump continued to perpetuate the falsehood that the election had been “stolen” and that he was the rightful winner, despite the fact that many of his advisors repeatedly told him that he was wrong. He insisted to his supporters that the election was fraudulent and that he could remain in office by undoing the results.

On January 6, 2021, many Trump supporters gathered near the White House to hear the president speak at an event known as the “Stop the Steal” rally. Trump continued to push the false claims that the election was “rigged” and that he won it. He stated that he would "never concede.”

“One” of them says on this forum that he can’t afford McDonald’s (probably an exaggeration anyway) becomes a “bunch of people who can’t afford a pot to piss in”?

Conflate much?
Ummm huh...

I have been purchasing emergency food rations for a while now, along with cans of SPAM(the meat the beat Hitler) that can last forever since it is well known to intelligent people, that the Demofascists have a plan to do whatever it takes to murder 6 billion people, whether by war, disease, or even FAMINE(for you Joe Biden voters, that mean starving to death).
He claims to be worth $12M by the way.

Not only is he unable to afford a pot to piss in, he's dishonest; two cornerstones of MAGA

Yep, Trump declared that in the event Joe Biden once again beats him in the election, “I think our country is going to cease to exist.” He added some additional fearmongering to the rant: “It could be the last election we ever have. I actually mean that.

Wow, that really sounds bad. Why does Trump use so much fear-mongering Armageddon type language? What do you think?

Trump lemmings love the fear to fuel their desperation.

Really? Please provide "credible" proof and sources!
You are going to have to live in the dystopian totalitarian world also. People always give up what others fought for. And then have to begin the fight again, if ever.

He's not wrong.....You will see a one-party system (the gop will be like the Washington Generals) then first secession (I believe UT will go first) and then regional Balkanization.....Fun times.

Trump lost in 2016, zero talk about succession, but this time you dimwits are sure that will happen because this fucking degenerate will lose again?

And where is the second party going to go silly?

Trump lost in 2016, zero talk about succession, but this time you dimwits are sure that will happen because this fucking degenerate will lose again?

And where is the second party going to go silly?

Some Republicans aren't going along with Trump.

He is priming the pump for when he loses so his worshipers will turn violent.

Forum List

Back