Trump says U.S. will "CEASE TO EXIST" if he loses

They don't know how stuff works. They just believe what they hear.

I don't know what they think will actually happen if Biden wins. They just leave it at "America will cease to exist".

This is a group pathology. There has to be a way to communicate with it, but who knows what that is.
This is not about cost as much as the younger ones will still pay the prices for the product even if it hurts their finances. Purchasing food from supermarkets and preparing it is too much work at a huge cost reduction.

Yep, Trump declared that in the event Joe Biden once again beats him in the election, “I think our country is going to cease to exist.” He added some additional fearmongering to the rant: “It could be the last election we ever have. I actually mean that.

Wow, that really sounds bad. Why does Trump use so much fear-mongering Armageddon type language? What do you think?

Insane, desperate, laughabe pleading - I like.

Last edited:

Yep, Trump declared that in the event Joe Biden once again beats him in the election, “I think our country is going to cease to exist.” He added some additional fearmongering to the rant: “It could be the last election we ever have. I actually mean that.

Wow, that really sounds bad. Why does Trump use so much fear-mongering Armageddon type language? What do you think?

Have you heard your side lately?

I would say the mere fact we are stuck with Biden vs Trump II is a sign that America exist in name only.

1712148810326.png

Fear-mongering like saying Trump will turn the US into a Dictatorship if he is elected?

Grow a pair, Buttercup.

Sadly you know the MAGAGATARDS actually believe this!
MAGA

They already did.

The many ways Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall

View attachment 926471
YouTube · Washington Post
53.7K+ views · 5 years ago
Since 2015, President Trump has proposed no fewer than 13 ways Mexico would pay for a southern border wall.

Mexico still isn't going to pay "for that f*****g wall," former ...

View attachment 926472
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › Politics
Jun 8, 2018 — On "The Takeout" this week, Vicente Fox said his feelings about the wall and its funding haven't changed.
We are taking about stopping illegal immigration not just who pays for the the wall.

How Mexico Beefs Up Immigration Enforcement To Meet Trump's Terms​

JULY 13, 20198:00 AM ET

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that's the same thing Biden is saying. Glad you agree it is all nothing but a crock.

Hell no, he wouldn't try it with Trump. The problem is xiden's modern Marxist handlers may give the SOB everything he wants.

Perhaps Biden‘a handlers are getting a kickback form Mexico or the drug cartels. It always seems where there are democrats there is corruption.

Hell, the Biden Crime Family may have sold Joe Biden to Mexico in a deal with Hunter. Joe Biden is owned by a lot of foreign nations which may be why he doesn’t give a good crap about our nation.

Forum List

Back