Trump says Ryan Budget Is 'Catastrophic'

I wouldnt call it a mess, catastrophic, or anything else in that manner that you can think up. It isnt perfect, but it is better than no budget, better than the democrats budget, and frankly, it isnt going to get through the senate, so who cares.

Yeah, let's just go bankrupt instead. Real slick.

^ In a nutshell.

Last edited:
The word "budget" implies CONSTRAINT, RESPONSIBILITY, and RESTRAINT.

When has the Obama administration demonstrated ANY of these things?

The Democrats don't believe in a "budget". That's why the Democrat Party has DELAYED all federal budget proposals since Obama took office, and have decided that controlling the federal government purse-strings through a series of continuing resolutions and stop-gap spending measures is the ONLY way they can spend borrowed money like drunken sailors and get away with it.

This gives the Democrats an UNLIMITED, open-ended "credit card" with which to grease the palms of their "friends" and pursue their "enemies".

Last edited:
It adds more to the debt than ANY Dem idea, dittoheads, AND ruins Medicaid/care and probably SS...Duh. But MORE tax cuts for the bloated rich...LOL

Never mind that the "airheads" don't realize that the top 50% of wage earners pay over 96% of the taxes in this country.

Just move along. There's nothing to see here.

It adds more to the debt than ANY Dem idea, dittoheads, AND ruins Medicaid/care and probably SS...Duh. But MORE tax cuts for the bloated rich...LOL

Never mind that the "airheads" don't realize that the top 50% of wage earners pay over 96% of the taxes in this country.

Federal income taxes, dittohead. Try it with payroll taxes and all other taxes and fees, moron. Payroll taxes are more than income tax now. Etc etc. Pub dupes!! Change the channel.

Last edited:

Fedral income taxes, dittohead. Try it with payroll taxes and all other taxes and fees, moron. Payroll taxes are more than income tax now. Etc etc. Pub dupes!! Change the channel.

You do understand that "payroll taxes" are the same thing as Social Security taxes, right, airhead?

And you also understand that your "all other taxes and fees" comment is meaningless, unless you are able to provide specifics, right, airhead?

Are you trying to tell everybody that "rich" people don't pay gasoline taxes or retail sales taxes or license plate fees or all of the other taxes and fees that everybody else pay?

You need to come out of your parent's basement more.

Last edited:
Putting all the standard left right talking points aside as I understand it Ryan's will eventually balance the budget. You may not like they way it does it but does anyone else at this time have a plan that can say the same?

Fedral income taxes, dittohead. Try it with payroll taxes and all other taxes and fees, moron. Payroll taxes are more than income tax now. Etc etc. Pub dupes!! Change the channel.

You do understand that "payroll taxes" are the same thing as Social Security taxes, right, airhead?

And you also understand that your "all other taxes and fees" comment is meaningless, unless you are able to provide specifics, right, airhead?

Are you trying to tell everybody that "rich" people don't pay gasoline taxes or retail sales taxes or license plate fees or all of the other taxes and fees that everybody else pay?

You're an idiot. Rich don't pay SS tax over $106 k, and yes they pay taxes and fees, but they're a helluva lot more non rich than rich, with your idiotic Pub dupe talking points.

And it's my basement, asshole LOL. And my 45' pool and tennis court. Pub dupes!!

Putting all the standard left right talking points aside as I understand it Ryan's will eventually balance the budget. You may not like they way it does it but does anyone else at this time have a plan that can say the same?

You understand a lot of Pub BS propaganda. But shhhh! It's how we got a Dem for the first time EVER last year. Political SUICIDE LOL

Ryan's budget napkin has laid out a goal of balancing the budget sometime in the late 2030s. The details of how exactly that will be achieved are still TBD.

Ryan's budget napkin has laid out a goal of balancing the budget sometime in the late 2030s. The details of how exactly that will be achieved are still TBD.

Obama's "budget" got voted down 414-0

Dems are criminally negligent for going 3 years without a budget

You're an idiot. Rich don't pay SS tax over $106 k, and yes they pay taxes and fees, but they're a helluva lot more non rich than rich, with your idiotic Pub dupe talking points.

And it's my basement, asshole LOL. And my 45' pool and tennis court. Pub dupes!!

You are right. There are a "helluva" lot more non-rich than rich. Which is precisely why it's unfair to place the majority of the tax burden on only a few people.

The government shouldnt be treating any of us differently because we make more or less money. We are all citizens, equal before the law. Our tax rate should remain the same regardless of how much money we make.

You don't like this because it:

1) You like trying to break people up into classes to divide us and gain power over us.
2) If everyone was taxed at an equal rate, you wouldn't be able to pull the wool over people. Everyone would be aware how oppressive the tax rate is.

What part of cutting spending is difficult to understand?

Forum List

Back