Trump says Mueller probe was an 'Deliberate attempted takeover of our government'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
OK Donald now figure oUt WHEN the Most POLITICALLY Advantagous time is to really fuck up the DeathRATS chances for thé 2020 élection with a BIG CORRUPTION INVESTIGATION

President Donald Trump railed against special counsel Robert Mueller's now-completed investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election on Wednesday, calling it an "attempted takeover of our government."

"We can never allow this treasonous, these treasonous acts to happen to another President," Trump told Fox News' Sean Hannity, in his first TV interview since Attorney General William Barr summarized the principal findings of Mueller's report in a memo to Congress on Sunday.

This was an attempted takeover of our government, of our country, an illegal takeover," Trump said. "If it were the other way around, where I was doing it to President Obama or a Democrat, it would be virtually the maximum sentence that you can find."

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

OK Donald now figure oUt WHEN the Most POLITICALLY Advantagous time is to really fuck up the DeathRATS chances for thé 2020 élection with a BIG CORRUPTION INVESTIGATION

President Donald Trump railed against special counsel Robert Mueller's now-completed investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election on Wednesday, calling it an "attempted takeover of our government."

"We can never allow this treasonous, these treasonous acts to happen to another President," Trump told Fox News' Sean Hannity, in his first TV interview since Attorney General William Barr summarized the principal findings of Mueller's report in a memo to Congress on Sunday.

This was an attempted takeover of our government, of our country, an illegal takeover," Trump said. "If it were the other way around, where I was doing it to President Obama or a Democrat, it would be virtually the maximum sentence that you can find."

Well trump is a proven serial liar so tell me you arent actually taking him seriously.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Lol you people have lost all ability to think for yourselves. This is such hyperbolic non sense from Trump as usual and you just blindly take him at his word. I don’t see how anyone can make the argument that Trumpism is not a cult. You people are such sheep.

And you actually believe this. Just how dumb are republicans?

Lol you people have lost all ability to think for yourselves. This is such hyperbolic non sense from Trump as usual and you just blindly take him at his word. I don’t see how anyone can make the argument that Trumpism is not a cult. You people are such sheep.
Well you certainly know the meaning of hyperbole don't you

Yet you dum shits get all hard over a half Black guy who promised that if you elect him that the sea levels will recede, asteroids will miss the earth and Jesus will smile on us. All you weirdos need to talk less and relax.

So Republican Rod Rosenstein attempted to takeover the government by appointing Republican Robert Mueller?

Or maybe it was Republican Lindsey Graham who encouraged Republican John McCain to give Republican James Comey the dossier started by Republican opposition research?

Trump Accuses FBI Officials Who Investigated Him of Treason
Apparently this is our Reichstag fire.

Proving once again liberals are the dumbest people
I don't think they are dumb. I think they have turned towards wickedness, many of them, and others might simply be trapped in that party. And others flee it calling themselves independents. But the leadership is just Evil.

Liberal heads exploding,!!!!
dudmuck isn't "exploding." Your President is, though. Treason to have an investigation? Does this mean Trump wants no more investigations into sitting Presidents, ever? What if it were Hillary? Would you feel the same way then?

Says the drip who takes at face value every word that flops out of the mouths of the skidmarks on his team. :auiqs.jpg:

GoebbelsAccuse.png

Forum List

Back