Trump says it's time for US to recognize 'Israel's Sovereignty over the Golan Heights'

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
President Donald Trump on Thursday overturned longstanding US policy regarding the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, announcing "it is time" for the US to "fully recognize Israel's Sovereignty" over the region.

"After 52 years it is time for the United States to fully recognize Israel's Sovereignty over the Golan Heights, which is of critical strategic and security importance to the State of Israel and Regional Stability," Trump tweeted.

Donald Trump says it's time for US to recognize 'Israel's Sovereignty over the Golan Heights' - CNNPolitics

It certainly is time.

I guess we should expect democrats to start calling for an investigation into this...

I guess we should expect democrats to start calling for an investigation into this...
There's nothing to investigate, Israel dictates every aspect of US-Israel policy. Suggesting we set our own path and treat Israel like any other country is apparently antisemitic.

There's nothing to investigate, Israel dictates every aspect of US-Israel policy. Suggesting we set our own path and treat Israel like any other country is apparently antisemitic.
Stating that "Israel dictates every aspect of US-Israel policy" identifies you as an anti semite.

Stating that "Israel dictates every aspect of US-Israel policy" identifies you as an anti semite.
At this point Israel can start a war we will have to fight. That is unacceptable.

At this point Israel can start a war we will have to fight. That is unacceptable.
And it is untrue. The fact that you would post such obvious nonsense is proof you are an anti semite, and not a very bright one, at that.

And it is untrue. The fact that you would post such obvious nonsense is proof you are an anti semite, and not a very bright one, at that.
Been hearing this shit for too long. If I criticize Italy for some reason no one thinks I hate Italians, same goes for every other nation on earth. Please explain why Israel alone is absolutely beyond reproach for anything.

"A war we will have to fight."

Explain your position.

Been hearing this shit for too long. If I criticize Italy for some reason no one thinks I hate Italians, same goes for every other nation on earth. Please explain why Israel alone is absolutely beyond reproach for anything.
Again, you are not criticizing Israel, you are making up lies about Israel to try to justify your anti semitism. The US has never had to fight in any of Israel's wars, and by vanquishing Soviet Client states from the ME Israel saved the US from having to protect its Arab allies from the USSR's intent to advance from Egypt and Syria to the Gulf, liking saving thousands of American lives. You are not fooling anyone.

You mean the US has to step in to stop from obliterating their Arab neighbors.

Explain your position.
What's to explain? We have an alliance with Israel and have often pledged to defend them while they pretty much do any provocative thing they please. Now here we have Trump fulfilling the Israeli wishlist seemingly without regard for consequences. Where does this all lead? I do not think anyone has given it a thought.

President Donald Trump on Thursday overturned longstanding US policy regarding the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, announcing "it is time" for the US to "fully recognize Israel's Sovereignty" over the region.

"After 52 years it is time for the United States to fully recognize Israel's Sovereignty over the Golan Heights, which is of critical strategic and security importance to the State of Israel and Regional Stability," Trump tweeted.

Donald Trump says it's time for US to recognize 'Israel's Sovereignty over the Golan Heights' - CNNPolitics

It certainly is time.
/——/ The Jew haters will blow a gasket

Explain your position.
What's to explain? We have an alliance with Israel and have often pledged to defend them while they pretty much do any provocative thing they please. Now here we have Trump fulfilling the Israeli wishlist seemingly without regard for consequences. Where does this all lead? I do not think anyone has given it a thought.
Well, you certainly haven't given it any thought. No American has ever been asked to fight for Israel, but 500,000 Americans have died fighting for our European allies, and yet dim witted bigots like you continue to make up lies to try to justify your anti semitism.

Explain your position.
Because Islam will never come to the US.

This is just the beginning. Prophecies regarding Israel say that God will enlarge their borders. Of course He also says that in the latter days they will undergo several harsh and brutal persecutions but they will overcome all of them.

President Trump did the right thing.

Islam does have plans to come to The US and dominate it. Whether they are successful or not is another story.

Explain your position.
Because Islam will never come to the US.

Explain your position.
What provocative things have they done?
Blow up a terrorist?
When’s your next vacation in Gaza?

Forum List

Back