Trump says “If you don’t like our religion…then we don’t want you in our country.”

If an integral part of your religion is killing Jews and Christians should that belief keep you from coming here? That's the question.

Except that's not what he said. Are you saying you agree with a religious test?

Again, what is "our" Religion?

I oppose religion tests.

Do you agree that we must continue to accept and financially support immigrants that support throwing homosexuals off of buildings?

If an integral part of your religion is killing Jews and Christians should that belief keep you from coming here? That's the question.

Diversity is our strength. It doesn't matter what they believe. We MUST accept and financially support all immigrants, no matter their beliefs. You're worse than Hitler if you disagree.

In our Ten Commandments, traditionally posted in courthouses,
"So at the very best – and I think I was generous – not even half the Commandments translate into law, and those that do have a suspicious pedigree. Moreover, the first four Commandments, and the ones that most pertain to religion and Judeo-Christianity specifically, are expressly forbidden by our Constitution (and the fifth is arguably unconstitutional as well). If the Founding Fathers really wanted our country’s system of laws to be based on the Commandments, then this is not an auspicious way to do it."

No but thanks for your strawman.

Why are you twisting Trump's words to make it seem like he was not advocating for a religious test when it is clear that is what he said?
Interestingly Trump said our religion, not my religion. Yes. Telling immigrants that if they have a religious obligation to kill others they will not be allowed to come here is sanity.

Interestingly Trump said our religion, not my religion. Yes. Telling immigrants that if they have a religious obligation to kill others they will not be allowed to come here is sanity.
Another strawman.

Telling immigrants that if they have a religious obligation to kill others they will not be allowed to come here is sanity."

That isn't what Trump said.

You aren't a serious poster; are you?

Diversity is our strength. It doesn't matter what they believe. We MUST accept and financially support all immigrants, no matter their beliefs. You're worse than Hitler if you disagree.
It's surprising, how many democrats think that killing those of another religion is a form of freedom of religion and should be allowed. It's like Charlie Hebdo, Bataclan and San Bernardino never happened.

Trump is right. Any immigrant who doesn't tolerate America's tremendous religious heritage and wants to impose their own religion on us, should stay the fuck out.
What religion would that be?

Because seperation of Church and State is in the religious heritage. Now the ones pushing to ban Abortion are the ones not tolerating America's tremendous religious heritage and wants to impose their own religion on us.

So by your own definition, you need get the fuck out..

The Judeo-Christian faith that the US bases their laws upon.

In our Ten Commandments, traditionally posted in courthouses, Almighty God forbade stealing, that's the basis of our laws against robbery, burglary and embezzlement.

God further forbade bearing false witness, which is the basis of our laws against perjury.
So Judeo-Christian is ONE religion? Where is the Church of Judeo-Christian?

What religion would that be?

Because seperation of Church and State is in the religious heritage. Now the ones pushing to ban Abortion are the ones not tolerating America's tremendous religious heritage and wants to impose their own religion on us.

So by your own definition, you need get the fuck out..
This is an immigration issue. Not everything is abortion.

Forum List

Back