Trump says “If you don’t like our religion…then we don’t want you in our country.”

Thank you.

Ah, I see, you did the ... thing. I guess that A debate tactic. Cherry picking from ALL the words. That doesn't work.

For instance if I said...

"I want to kill all the stupid Arabs that want to kill us, they deserve it."

You would go...

Marchimedes said "I want to kill all the stupid Arabs... they deserve it."

Click bait thread title.
Thank you.

Ah, I see, you did the ... thing. I guess that A debate tactic. Cherry picking from ALL the words. That doesn't work.

You would go...

Click bait thread title.
His exact words:

“I will implement strong ideological screening of all immigrants,” the former president vowed. “If you hate America, if you want to abolish Israel, if you don’t like our religion (which a lot of them don’t), if you sympathize with jihadists, then we don’t want you in our country and you are not getting in.”

It's pretty clear his "ideological screening" would include religion.

What is "our" religion?

I will tell you. In a period of time, it will be Islam. Islam is a fast-track way to counter the Communism we are being eventually forced into. If the Progs keep this up and the other side does not rise up, other options will be in play. This is one.
Except my question is what is it now, not the future.

In this country your ability to dislike a religion, any religion, stops at your front door. Any immigrant that doesn't agree should not be allowed to come here. That is our ideology and it deserves screening.

His exact words:

“I will implement strong ideological screening of all immigrants,” the former president vowed. “If you hate America, if you want to abolish Israel, if you don’t like our religion (which a lot of them don’t), if you sympathize with jihadists, then we don’t want you in our country and you are not getting in.”

It's pretty clear his "ideological screening" would include religion.

What is "our" religion?
In the context given by Trump, all infidel religions. This would include atheists since they are also infidels.

he should have clarified what he meant better .. he often makes that mistake giving ammo to the left to twist his words .. he probably meant if you hate Christians and Jews you arent welcome .
It's leftists that are twisting his words but then you say what he probably meant?

Lol, you can't make this shit up.

You have to consider what is going on right now. I speak Trump. Please to allow me to translate...

Hare America... want to genocide the Jews... don't like our religion... you have zero problem with those that want a global caliphate...

He's actually being very specific here and he's not talking about the Hindus.

You can't connect the dots here?

What is "our religion"?

The Judeo-Christian faith that the US bases their laws upon.

In our Ten Commandments, traditionally posted in courthouses, Almighty God forbade stealing, that's the basis of our laws against robbery, burglary and embezzlement.

God further forbade bearing false witness, which is the basis of our laws against perjury.

in the full quote thats exactly what hew said .. do you want to flood the country with immigrants that hate Christians and Jews ?
No but thanks for your strawman.

Why are you twisting Trump's words to make it seem like he was not advocating for a religious test when it is clear that is what he said?

Thank you.

You would go...

Click bait thread title.
Wasn't it 4 separate condition's or would he only ban an immigrant if they held all 4 of those those views.

“I will implement strong ideological screening of all immigrants,” the former president vowed. “If you hate America, if you want to abolish Israel, if you don't crack your eggs from the smaller side first, if you sympathize with jihadists, then we don’t want you in our country and you are not getting in.”

Forum List

Back