Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

The far right are inconsistent, vindictive, and increasingly isolated from the American mainstream majority.

Trump collapsed like a house of cards...I am glad for the children who were detained.

But I am sorry for America as a whole as this inhumane stance of Trump's was hurting him politically BIG TIME.

And it was OH SO fun to watch.

Watching him squirm and his Nazi-like Trumpbots desperately try and blame others.

'President Donald Trump said Wednesday he plans to sign an executive action designed to keep families together during detention on the U.S.-Mexico border.

"I'll be signing something in a little while that's going to do that," he told reporters during a White House event after saying he wanted families to be kept together. "I'll be doing something that's somewhat pre-emptive and ultimately will be matched by legislation I'm sure."

The action is expected to allow families to be housed together even while adults in the family are being detained or prosecuted for crossing the U.S. border illegally or for seeking asylum at the border outside of a designated border entry point.'

Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

Excellent.

First - great news for those poor children.
Second - it's great to see Trump cave like the big, fat, bone-spurred, thin-skinned wimp that he is. He could have done this days ago - but instead he tried to blame others.
Now he sees NO ONE who is sane (including those in his own party) is with him on his policy.
So he caved.

Fabulous.

Trumpbots? Let the spinning begin....

I just clicked on this to verify my knowing that you would be unable to give him the slightest shred of credit.

And, as predicted, you could not.

Secure our Border, end Illegal Immigration once and for all. Problem solved.

The Berlin wall and the great wall of China didn't work, what makes you think tRumps wall will?

Arrest, trial, jail, and fines for employers that knowingly hire illegals.

The Berlin wall and the great wall of China didn't work,

How many people snuck into East Berlin after they built the Wall?

Question for the forum...

Was the situation with the children an unfortunate side effect of trying to enforce our border laws, or was it just his plan to separate families and hurt children?
John Kelly was telling us as early as March 2017 that they were considering it AS A DETERRENT. Sessions admits it was used as a deterrent. I don't think it's really possible to argue it was an unfortunate "accident."

John Kelly was telling us as early as March 2017 that they were considering it AS A DETERRENT.

If an action you were considering would result in your children being taken away from you...…….

would you be deterred?

Do you think they would walk 1,000s of miles through the worst violent country in the world in Mexico, just to come to the U.S. and get a job picking vegetables, or some other shitty job Americans don't even want to do... if their life where they came from wasn't bad? GTFO... Think about that a minute. What would it take for you to walk fucking through Mexico for?

Do you think they would walk 1,000s of miles through the worst violent country in the world in Mexico, just to come to the U.S. and get a job picking vegetables, or some other shitty job Americans don't even want to do...

Of course not. Lots of them come for welfare benefits.

They aren't citizens... they are limited in what they get... and would you rather give them $200 a month in food stamps? Or pay $775 a DAY to house them in a dog cage?

They aren't citizens... they are limited in what they get...

What do they get if they're granted asylum?

and would you rather give them $200 a month in food stamps? Or pay $775 a DAY to house them in a dog cage?

I'd rather give them a bus ticket back to their country of origin.

Right now the economy and unemployment is doing so well... YET there are still jobs out there that people can't find workers to do... like shrimp boats, agriculture, hotel cleaning, cutting grass...

Thoughts?

Trump to end his family separation policy amid massive backlash – live updates

On June 15, Trump told reporters: “I hate the children being taken away. The Democrats have to change their law. That’s their law.”

On June 14, White House press secretary Sara Huckabee Sanders said: “It’s the law, and that’s what the law states.”

And on Monday, one of the most strident defenses was made by the homeland security department secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, who addressed reporters at a White House press conference.

Nielsen told reporters the homeland security department was merely enforcing the law in a way that past administrations had failed to do. “Here is the bottom line: DHS is no longer ignoring the law. We are enforcing the laws as they exist on the books.”
I was on the Fox news chat thread and everyone is blaming Trump for Family separation at the border. Just when you thought the left couldnt get any more retarded.

Surely you jest, lefties watching or chatting on Fox news? Must have been the conservatives from Session's own church chatting, 500 members called in out in Mobile. Deep Red.
Nah, Im very aware on how the lunacy from the left is displayed. They dont think for themselves, its an echo chamber.

Right now the economy and unemployment is doing so well... YET there are still jobs out there that people can't find workers to do... like shrimp boats, agriculture, hotel cleaning, cutting grass...

No, it isn't...according to Trump.

Donald Trump says the unemployment rate may be 42 percent

Donald Trump Calls Unemployment Rate One of the "Biggest Hoaxes in Politics"

And he was dead right about that.

The U-3 is a joke. The REAL unemployment rate is nowhere near as low as 3.8%. It is far, FAR higher.

No, it isn't...according to Trump.

Donald Trump says the unemployment rate may be 42 percent

Donald Trump Calls Unemployment Rate One of the "Biggest Hoaxes in Politics"

And he was dead right about that.

The U-3 is a joke. The REAL unemployment rate is nowhere near as low as 3.8%. It is far, FAR higher.

There is a reason for that. There are certain groups of people that don't count towards the unemployment rate. It is people like convicted felons who have to check the box on applications that causes them to have difficulties getting a job... so they don't count them

The Berlin wall and the great wall of China didn't work, what makes you think tRumps wall will?

Not 30 million.

Not for nothing, but the Berlin wall wasn't built to keep people out, it was built to keep people IN.

Not for nothing, but the Berlin wall wasn't built to keep people out, it was built to keep people IN.

I guess the moron who first mentioned the Berlin Wall must feel pretty stupid then.

I guess the moron who first mentioned the Berlin Wall must feel pretty stupid then.

Actually, it is you who should feel stupid. No, the Berlin wall didn't work, because now it has been torn down.

However, not knowing why it was built and then demonstrating that lack of knowledge? That is all you dude.

Forum List

Back