Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

from what i heard the TRUMP is looking to house [jail] these invaders on Military Bases . Things are still developing so most don't know whats going on .
Just check with rdean, he knows it all.

from what i heard the TRUMP is looking to house [jail] these invaders on Military Bases . Things are still developing so most don't know whats going on .
Just check with rdean, he knows it all.
-------------------------------------I just heard that the bambinos and mamasitas will be kept together . And they will be housed in different places and one place MAY be military bases . Plus there are hurdles for the President but i suppose that he is thinking about what to do Mike . ------------------------------- also , and off topic but the TRUMP rally is going on NOW so there might be some news MikeTX .

One tactic for Trump here is to say "I'm not a partisan, I listen to criticism and change my mind when appropriate".

I don't know if he's capable of coming up with this, but that would probably be a good approach.

Question for the forum...

Was the situation with the children an unfortunate side effect of trying to enforce our border laws, or was it just his plan to separate families and hurt children?

Look at this board…
Who wanted to put kids in a wood chipper?

Run em through a wood chipper and make fertilizer out of em....

Trump knew what jailing the kids of illegal immigrants would do to his base; make them orgasmic. Which, if you had been here for the last week…it did.

He found a tool that he thought would give him air cover to do just that. Apparently he was wrong.

God you're a dumbfuck....

One tactic for Trump here is to say "I'm not a partisan, I listen to criticism and change my mind when appropriate".

I don't know if he's capable of coming up with this, but that would probably be a good approach.

Was the situation with the children an unfortunate side effect of trying to enforce our border laws, or was it just his plan to separate families and hurt children?

Look at this board…

Trump knew what jailing the kids of illegal immigrants would do to his base; make them orgasmic. Which, if you had been here for the last week…it did.

He found a tool that he thought would give him air cover to do just that. Apparently he was wrong.

Takes one to know one I suppose

'President Donald Trump said Wednesday he plans to sign an executive action designed to keep families together during detention on the U.S.-Mexico border.

"I'll be signing something in a little while that's going to do that," he told reporters during a White House event after saying he wanted families to be kept together. "I'll be doing something that's somewhat pre-emptive and ultimately will be matched by legislation I'm sure."

The action is expected to allow families to be housed together even while adults in the family are being detained or prosecuted for crossing the U.S. border illegally or for seeking asylum at the border outside of a designated border entry point.'

Excellent.

First - great news for those poor children.
Second - it's great to see Trump cave like the big, fat, bone-spurred, thin-skinned wimp that he is. He could have done this days ago - but instead he tried to blame others.
Now he sees NO ONE who is sane (including those in his own party) is with him on his policy.
So he caved.

Fabulous.

Trumpbots? Let the spinning begin....
Musta been the Pope's statement.

This is hopeful; there has been plenty of protesting about this and that but it is the first time public opinion has actually changed the guy's mind.

He saw some of his electroplating was flaking off.

President Trump seems to be saying more and more things that aren’t true

“It’s extraordinary how he is completely indifferent to truth. There’s just no relationship between his statements — anything he utters — and the actual truth of the matter,” said Thomas Murray, president emeritus of the Hastings Center, the founding institution in the field of bioethics. “As far as I can tell, the best way to understand anything he says is what will best serve his interests in the moment. It’s irrespective to any version of the truth.”
/-----/ More made up anti Trump rants from the Sore Loser Brigade.
View attachment 199900

Possibly you believed Trump when he said he had no authority to end the separations. I'm sorry.
/——-/ He doesn’t. Only Congress can change the law. Trump is taking a chance the EO won’t be overturned.

Agreed, it did blow up in his face a bit and that is the only reason for this EO.
Imagine all of the problems Democrats could be solving, and instead they only want to cause them.

How the fuck can they solve them? Republicans hold both parts of Congress and the White House. REPUBLICANS are the ones that should be fixing things, and reaching across the aisle. Instead they just keep having meetings only with other REPUBLICANS and not including democrats.
So, in your opinion....the Democraps should either sit out back sipping Mint Juleps or just go back to their home states and wait for the results of the midterm?

Good idea.

It would be a good idea.

Look dumbass:

You have the GOP House about to sue the GOP Dept of Justice.
You had 3 different stories about whether there is a policy change at the INS.
You have a president that has zero moral compass and put kids in cages that just reversed himself on a major policy initiative.

As long as you guys keep digging your holes, the Dems should just keep on giving you shovels.
Sorry, liar.
The GOP House is drawing up articles of impeachment for Obama holdovers in the DoJ.

Sure they are... :haha:

Look at this board…

Oh no not at all.
You're a dumbfuck and everyone can see that.

The suffering of immigrant children and their families could have been easily avoided if Trump had simply followed the law, rather than following his fear, bigotry, and hate.

The cruel policy of separating children from their families as some sort of ‘deterrent’ to future immigration was reckless and irresponsible, it failed because it was ill-conceived and unwarranted.
/——/ He did follow the law, hence your fake outrage

Look at this board…

Oh no not at all.
You're a dumbfuck and everyone can see that.

I'm rubber, you're glue; everything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

Did you feel like a jilted lover when Trump reversed himself today?

'President Donald Trump said Wednesday he plans to sign an executive action designed to keep families together during detention on the U.S.-Mexico border.

"I'll be signing something in a little while that's going to do that," he told reporters during a White House event after saying he wanted families to be kept together. "I'll be doing something that's somewhat pre-emptive and ultimately will be matched by legislation I'm sure."

The action is expected to allow families to be housed together even while adults in the family are being detained or prosecuted for crossing the U.S. border illegally or for seeking asylum at the border outside of a designated border entry point.'

Excellent.

Second - it's great to see Trump cave like the big, fat, bone-spurred, thin-skinned wimp that he is. He could have done this days ago - but instead he tried to blame others.
Now he sees NO ONE who is sane (including those in his own party) is with him on his policy.
So he caved.

Fabulous.

Musta been the Pope's statement.

This is hopeful; there has been plenty of protesting about this and that but it is the first time public opinion has actually changed the guy's mind.

He saw some of his electroplating was flaking off.

President Trump seems to be saying more and more things that aren’t true

“It’s extraordinary how he is completely indifferent to truth. There’s just no relationship between his statements — anything he utters — and the actual truth of the matter,” said Thomas Murray, president emeritus of the Hastings Center, the founding institution in the field of bioethics. “As far as I can tell, the best way to understand anything he says is what will best serve his interests in the moment. It’s irrespective to any version of the truth.”
/-----/ More made up anti Trump rants from the Sore Loser Brigade.
View attachment 199900

Possibly you believed Trump when he said he had no authority to end the separations. I'm sorry.
/——-/ He doesn’t. Only Congress can change the law. Trump is taking a chance the EO won’t be overturned.
----------------------------------- imo he knows that the EO will be overturned but i think that will just drop it back into 'congress' laps . And then , i don't know what he does except to point at Congress as being the problem . I think that his base will recognize that truth and love it . ------------------------ and then , maybe back to separating or some other other tactic Cellblock .

Last edited:

Excellent.

So he caved.

Fabulous.

He better.

Imagine all of the problems Democrats could be solving, and instead they only want to cause them.

How the fuck can they solve them? Republicans hold both parts of Congress and the White House. REPUBLICANS are the ones that should be fixing things, and reaching across the aisle. Instead they just keep having meetings only with other REPUBLICANS and not including democrats.
So, in your opinion....the Democraps should either sit out back sipping Mint Juleps or just go back to their home states and wait for the results of the midterm?

Good idea.

It would be a good idea.

Look dumbass:

You have the GOP House about to sue the GOP Dept of Justice.
You had 3 different stories about whether there is a policy change at the INS.
You have a president that has zero moral compass and put kids in cages that just reversed himself on a major policy initiative.

As long as you guys keep digging your holes, the Dems should just keep on giving you shovels.
Sorry, liar.
The GOP House is drawing up articles of impeachment for Obama holdovers in the DoJ.

Sure they are... :haha:
Is Nancy Pelosi slowly going insane?

Yep.

It just proves that the 1%'ers and the politicians they own do not want current US immigration law enforced to the letter of the law. Both sides of the political spectrum want these cheap laborers in this country to improve their enterprises.

So what do we do with them now ? Put these families up in Government housing? Give them a court date and turn them loose in the general population like Obama did? where 85% never showed up. 30,000 more being supported by the US taxpayers, and/or competing for jobs.
WE convict them and DEPORT them. That was tough, huh ?

I've been asking, since last Friday, for the sobstoriers scolding President Trump to present their suggestions, on what to do in the separation of families situation. As far as I can recall, I don't think a single one of them ever went past "Don't separate the families"

Did anyone say put the kids in the adult prisons with their parents ? I don't think they said that. Did they say just release the adults and let the people all go wherever they want ? (thereby enacting total tolerance). No, they didn't say that, but we're hearing now that they are saying that.

Well, surprise, surprise. Who woulda thunk, huh ? Of course, this is their game plan all along. To bring back Obama's Catch & Release, and sabatoge any semblance of effective border control. All the shouts, and indignation, and tears, is really all about just piling as many illegal aliens into the country as they can stuff in here, to thereby then stuff the ballot boxes with their (Democrat) VOTES.

Last edited:
Democrat scammers have been barking up the wrong tree. Trump may have devised a way to keep illegal alien families together, but he's not going to be releasing them.

They will still be detained, and almost all will be deported. Sorry Democrats. I guess you'll have to try some other scheme to drum up artificial votes for yourselves.

Last edited:
The SCAM is coming out in the wash. Now that Trump is doing EO to keep families together, Democrats are moving the goalposts (As they always intended to do). We're seeing the plan, bright and clear now. Here's Sen. Marco Rubio's take on it >>

Marco Rubio
@marcorubio

The ink isn’t even dry on the new executive order ending separation policy & some Democrats already arguing that keeping families together isn’t enough. Now they want them & their parents released after unlawful entry knowing full well that high % will never appear for hearing
4:06 PM - Jun 20, 2018 17.8K

A few others weighed in too. >>

Monica Crowley
@MonicaCrowley

Because for them, it's never been about "the children." It's always been about open borders.

Tammy Bruce
@HeyTammyBruce

And that has been the point-- force Trump to continue Catch & Release.

What will Democrats conjure up next ? Pheeeew! Whatever it is, it will probably be something they can use their well-honed fake outrage skills with. :rolleyes:

What will Democrats conjure up next ? Pheeeew! Whatever it is, it will probably be something they can use their well-honed fake outrage skills with. :rolleyes:

It's already moved on.

Never will you see such a pathetic excuse for a group of subhumans again.

Its particularly satisfying seeing the flipflop and the consternation from the right that their tub-o'-goo messiah screwed them again.
He didn't screw anybody. You and all your leftist looney traitors screwed us, and all the American people. If this comes down to having to go back to Catch & Release (equivalent of total tolerance), and invaders keep coming into the country without being stopped and deported, all HELL is going to break loose.

The illegal aliens are the ones who will get the worst of it, as well as illegal employers. And that worst could get very bad.

Forum List

Back