Trump Says He’ll ‘Wipe Out’ Puerto Rico’s Massive Debt

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday night that he wanted to “wipe out” Puerto Rico’s debt.

“They owe a lot of money to your friends on Wall Street and we’re going to have to wipe that out,” Trump told Geraldo Rivera of Fox News. “You’re going to say goodbye to that. I don’t know if it’s Goldman Sachs, but whoever it is, you can wave goodbye to that.”

More: Donald Trump Says He'll ‘Wipe Out’ Puerto Rico’s Massive Debt

Trump offered no specifics. This may be his biggest lie yet. We'll see...
Trump makes it a point to their faces that they are in debt — while at the same time our national debt went up by a quarter of a trillion dollars since he’s been president.

Thats a joke, right?
I wish it was.

We are pro life until dollars are involved then it's.....well maybe not. People....are....dying in Puerto Rico....

Texas and Florida get help but Puerto Rico is treated like shit? Texas and florida owe far more debt. Why the fuck should it matter anyway? People are dying.
You do not know what you are talking about....Get off your lazy butt and go to PR and take a look for yourself. And while you are at it help them a little instead of making cheap political points no one agrees with.

If he wants to spend his money doing that. I've got no problem.

If he wants to spend my money, we might have some issues

Forum List

Back