Trump Says Dems Must Surrender Their Weapons!!!

Is posting a meme about a fairly common depiction of leftists something you do to pass the time? From the short time i've interacted with you (I think John Wayne STILL sucks, btw.), you seem better than that. Just sayin'.

Aww, it wubb you wong way?

Not really. I just think you're better than that. Sue me.

I like an appropriate meme. :04:

President Trump today reiterated his comments of yesterday that we must restrict access to weapons to the mentally & emotionally unstable - including the Hysterical House Dems I hope - among us. I agree.

Trump says he wants to take guns away from people in crisis. Will that work?

"We must make sure that those judged to pose a grave risk to public safety do not have access to firearms, and that if they do, those firearms can be taken through rapid due process.”
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't tRump trash a regulation to keep guns from mentally ill folks just last year?
Keeping a campaign promise to protect CRC access to guns.

Is posting a meme about a fairly common depiction of leftists something you do to pass the time? From the short time i've interacted with you (I think John Wayne STILL sucks, btw.), you seem better than that. Just sayin'.

Fair enough.

What? We as a society might actually communicate in the wild? Terrifying. Fake news.

It’s so spot on. It’s great. The NPC lefties have no thoughts of their own.

Explain?

Many don't have original thoughts. They get their programming from the media.

Like a blank slate every AM until they get their talking points for the day.

Except Orange Man Bad, they wet the bed from that one every night.

It’s so spot on. It’s great. The NPC lefties have no thoughts of their own.

Explain?

Explain Non player characters or explain how lefties just parrot the talking points of their leaders?

President Trump today reiterated his comments of yesterday that we must restrict access to weapons to the mentally & emotionally unstable - including the Hysterical House Dems I hope - among us. I agree.

"We must make sure that those judged to pose a grave risk to public safety do not have access to firearms, and that if they do, those firearms can be taken through rapid due process.”

Won’t take long for Trump to back away from that one
Trump let the mentally ill get guns at his first month in office.
zu9pnf9mu0f31.jpg

Vehicle deaths in 2016: 38,659

Do you want to ban all forms of transportation?

If people want to kill themselves, they're going to do it.

There were 23,854 firearm suicides in 2016 and 14,542 homicides, of which a certain % were justified, I'm sure.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr68/nvsr68_09_tables-508.pdf
Nine out of 10 American households have access to a motor vehicle while a little less than a third of American households contain a gun.
graph-for-press-release.jpg

Average driver spends 101 minutes per day driving.
Do gun owners spend an average of an hour and a half per day actively using their guns for their intended purpose?

Won’t take long for Trump to back away from that one
Trump let the mentally ill get guns at his first month in office.
zu9pnf9mu0f31.jpg

Vehicle deaths in 2016: 38,659

Do you want to ban all forms of transportation?

If people want to kill themselves, they're going to do it.

There were 23,854 firearm suicides in 2016 and 14,542 homicides, of which a certain % were justified, I'm sure.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr68/nvsr68_09_tables-508.pdf
Nine out of 10 American households have access to a motor vehicle while a little less than a third of American households contain a gun.
graph-for-press-release.jpg

Average driver spends 101 minutes per day driving.
Do gun owners spend an average of an hour and a half per day actively using their guns for their intended purpose?
64% of gun deaths are suicides (fewer that 10,000/yr are murder). Do you believe we can outlaw suicide by restricting gun ownership?

The problem remains that many Americans, rightly or not, don't trust the gov't to be the sole possessor of legal firearms with only 17% believing WashDC can be trusted to do the right thing.

Forum List

Back