Trump Says Border Wall Will Stop Drugs. Here’s What a DEA Intel Report Says.

The numbers speak for themselves unless you have a political agenda. Lol

Which numbers are you talking about? You mean the total amount of drugs that are seized at normal points of entry? How many Mexicans would it take to walk across the desert carrying as many drugs as one big truck or ship or airplane entering at a normal point of entry?
I didn't give the yearly totals.........I posted their data...........can't help it if you suck at math.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Not sure why you are mentioning yearly totals. I didn't. Your link showed what was caught every day, including all the normal points of entry.
Do the math..........they get a lot of drugs..........but run through life hating CBP and ICE who really cares.

i only care about stopping the third world invaders . Yeah , stop the drugs if possible or let the people using the drugs eventually overdose on them as its all the SAME to me Bulldog .

So what exactly are you trying to point out with that link?

Which numbers are you talking about? You mean the total amount of drugs that are seized at normal points of entry? How many Mexicans would it take to walk across the desert carrying as many drugs as one big truck or ship or airplane entering at a normal point of entry?
I didn't give the yearly totals.........I posted their data...........can't help it if you suck at math.

Not sure why you are mentioning yearly totals. I didn't. Your link showed what was caught every day, including all the normal points of entry.
Do the math..........they get a lot of drugs..........but run through life hating CBP and ICE who really cares.

Who told you I hate either of those organizations? You do the math. 1 truck or boat, or airplane can carry more than 100 people walking across the desert. Walking immigrants are not the source of drugs in the US.

Who told you I hate either of those organizations? You do the math. 1 truck or boat, or airplane can carry more than 100 people walking across the desert. Walking immigrants are not the source of drugs in the US.
I cited their daily stats................get a grip.........they catch a lot of drugs coming across...........unless you want to dance......which is what you are doing.

i only care about stopping the third world invaders . Yeah , stop the drugs if possible or let the people using the drugs eventually overdose on them as its all the SAME to me Bulldog .

So you admit your claim that a wall will stop the drug problem is bullshit. Good.

So you admit your claim that a wall will stop the drug problem is bullshit. Good.
LOL............will make it harder to get some across.........the opiods that kill 75,000 a year here.............

But yawn.......huh..........how many have died to drug cartels in Mexico in the last 10 years.........hmmmmm

I cited their daily stats................get a grip.........they catch a lot of drugs coming across...........unless you want to dance......which is what you are doing.

Proof that they catch more than a tiny percentage of the drugs entering the country from walking people.

think this video shows 'third world' drug carriers on their way to the USA with bales of drugs on their backs . --- --- deny them entry with a WALL and THOSE drugs don't get into the USA Bulldog .

LOL............will make it harder to get some across.........the opiods that kill 75,000 a year here.............

But yawn.......huh..........how many have died to drug cartels in Mexico in the last 10 years.........hmmmmm

The discussion isn't about whether cartels are bad, they are. It's about their method of bringing the drugs into our country.

The discussion isn't about whether cartels are bad, they are. It's about their method of bringing the drugs into our country.
Sooooo...........the Border Patrol catches a bunch coming across............duh.......

Sooooo...........the Border Patrol catches a bunch coming across............duh.......

Yes, they catch a bunch. No proof yet that more than a tiny percentage comes in other than through normal points of entry.

did YOU miss the video --- --- check it out Bulldog .

How many groups that size would it take to match just 1 truck?

--------------------------- and drugs come in trucks and all sorts of transport . But as i said , my main concern is stopping the third word invasion of the USA by Third Worlders . And some of the third worlders do carry drugs on their backs as they walk across the border as i have shown and a WALL would stop the Walkers or Drug Mules and the Third World Invaders of the USA Bulldog

Last edited:

Forum List

Back