Trump rushed more than 5,000 troops to the border to lay razor wire. Miles and miles of it.

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
5be20487110d4c46a73fe079-960-480.jpg

Coming in by the truckloads with troops lying concertina as fast as it’s unloaded.

5be205e9c957013bce28d273-480-300.jpg

"We have enough concertina wire to cover up to 22 miles already deployed, already to the border," Gen. Terrence O'Shaughnessy, head of US Northern Command, explained last week.

5be2059d110d4c46e17d174f-960-640.jpg

150 miles worth of it.

As many as 8,000 troops, if not more depending on operational demands, could eventually be deployed to the border in support of Operation Faithful Patriot.

More of this @ Trump rushed more than 5,000 troops to the border to lay razor wire. Miles and miles of it.

I'm not totally sure what to make of it. We do have to register folks.

FWIW, I'm the guy who would raise our immigration limits and have a modern version of the Homestead Act.

Waste of time and money. Keeping our troops away from home unnecessarily around the holidays. Bad for morale, bad publicity, nothing good about it.

And all for a publicity stunt. The caravan most likely won't even make it here.

Waste of time and money. Keeping our troops away from home unnecessarily around the holidays. Bad for morale, bad publicity, nothing good about it.

:CryingCow:

Well, 30 million made it here what makes you think this bunch won’t?

Facts. The vast majority of illegals arrive by airplane and overstay their visa.

Facts. The vast majority of illegals arrive by airplane and overstay their visa.
Does it matter? Close the border! No other country on the planet would allow this shit!

Does it matter? Close the border! No other country on the planet would allow this shit!
Allow what? Asylum seekers? Of course they do.

Do not hand me the asylum seekers bullshit! They passed through an entire country that shares their culture and their language! What they are seeking is a US sugar tit!

Do not hand me the asylum seekers bullshit! They passed through an entire country that shares their culture and their language! What they are seeking is a US sugar tit!
They want asylum in a first world country. Wouldn't you?

Build the wall! The American taxpayers have had enough!

I want A Ferrari. Doesn’t mean I get one. They don’t qualify for asylum.

Build the wall! The American taxpayers have had enough!
Wait, the american taxpayers have had enough so you wanna spend billions of dollars on a wall that will make no difference?

How does that make any sense?

That's not your call kid.

False dichotomy.

Your logic fails, jackass.

That's not your call kid.

I agree with you but you must see that refugees generally are trying to escape a bad situation because of persecution such as Jews in the former Soviet Union. But people from Honduras are all living under the same rule of law and are carrying the flag of Honduras proudly as they march through Mexico. Doesn’t look like they are seeking asylum to me. If they were Christians or gays fleeing Iran it would be a different story. Just my opinion.

Are you out of your mind. The border is closed.

Every other country in the world goes after those who employ illegals so that you have to be out of your mind to hire undocumented workers. Only Republican governments refuse to do this. They don't want employers put out of business. They also like all those withholding taxes immigrants pay.

Face it, Republicans gave illegals amnesty in the 1980's. Democrats are the guys who have actually gone after illegals. Obama deported more illegals than Trump, and the Clintons went after illegals too. Trump is the first Republican President to ever go after illegals, and he's only going after non-white immigrants. He's good with illegal white immigration.

Forum List

Back