Trump rushed more than 5,000 troops to the border to lay razor wire. Miles and miles of it.

Allow what? Asylum seekers? Of course they do.
Do not hand me the asylum seekers bullshit! They passed through an entire country that shares their culture and their language! What they are seeking is a US sugar tit!
They want asylum in a first world country. Wouldn't you?

Who gives a fuck what they want!!!!
Is that supposed to be pertinent?

You bet it is.
In fact it's far more pertinent than what third world illegals want.
No, it's not pertinent. Their motivation for crossing Mexico without applying for asylum there is that they want to go to a first world country. What you want has no affect on their motivation.

Do not hand me the asylum seekers bullshit! They passed through an entire country that shares their culture and their language! What they are seeking is a US sugar tit!

You bet it is.
No, it's not pertinent. Their motivation for crossing Mexico without applying for asylum there is that they want to go to a first world country. What you want has no affect on their motivation.

They dont get to make that choice.

Our military should be training to protect the country.

Not out building weak barb wire fence.

Terrible misuse of our soldiers.

Republicans are so fuked up.

5be20487110d4c46a73fe079-960-480.jpg

Coming in by the truckloads with troops lying concertina as fast as it’s unloaded.

5be205e9c957013bce28d273-480-300.jpg

"We have enough concertina wire to cover up to 22 miles already deployed, already to the border," Gen. Terrence O'Shaughnessy, head of US Northern Command, explained last week.

5be2059d110d4c46e17d174f-960-640.jpg

150 miles worth of it.

As many as 8,000 troops, if not more depending on operational demands, could eventually be deployed to the border in support of Operation Faithful Patriot.

More of this @ Trump rushed more than 5,000 troops to the border to lay razor wire. Miles and miles of it.
Did he make Mexico pay for it?

I only hope that nobody in the caravan brought wire cutters

They are living out in tents along our southern border.

Tired and hot as fuk.

They can’t recharge their phones.

They’re not going to be home for Thanksgiving.

They have no idea what their mission is.

Republicans are just using them for politics

Our military should be training to protect the country.

Not out building weak barb wire fence.

Terrible misuse of our soldiers.

They are protecting our country dumbass and that’s why ewe are so pissed off!

You bet it is.

Of course they do. I'm.jot saying you have to grant them the asylum, just that they want it. Their motivation is their own, you don't get to change it.

You bet it is.

Of course they do. I'm.jot saying you have to grant them the asylum, just that they want it. Their motivation is their own, you don't get to change it.

Motivation isn't the issue.

You bet it is.

Motivation is the only thing I was talking about. If you missed that I'm sorry and I suggest you read the whole post before commenting.

You bet it is.

Motivation is the only thing I was talking about. If you missed that I'm sorry and I suggest you read the whole post before commenting.

Motivation has nothing to do with whether they get into the country.
I could be motivated to fly like a bird .....

The motivation is getting on the US taxpayer’s tit! Otherwise they would see asylum in Mexico!

Waste of time and money. Keeping our troops away from home unnecessarily around the holidays. Bad for morale, bad publicity, nothing good about it.

And all for a publicity stunt. The caravan most likely won't even make it here.
Well, 30 million made it here what makes you think this bunch won’t?
Facts. The vast majority of illegals arrive by airplane and overstay their visa.
At least you're admitting that we have a problem with illegals.

Well, 30 million made it here what makes you think this bunch won’t?
Facts. The vast majority of illegals arrive by airplane and overstay their visa.
Does it matter? Close the border! No other country on the planet would allow this shit!
Allow what? Asylum seekers? Of course they do.
Yeah, so the rest of the country can turn out like California, a shithole?

Forum List

Back