Trump rushed more than 5,000 troops to the border to lay razor wire. Miles and miles of it.

Those are legally earned, taxed dollars. in other words, their money. And what percentage of what they make in spent is that money.? What, you don't know? So you don't even know what your point is.

furthermore, nobody wants to hear about your stupid fake paranoid fantasies about them costing us money and social services.
How about a 23 year old illegal that claims 5 dependents on his W4 when he is actually single with no dependents? Then not filing taxes at the end of the year. That happens
more than you think. These illegals have been schooled on all the angles.
”These illegals have been schooled on all the angles.”

So’s Crazy Donald but you’ll revere him for not paying any taxes.

Dude, did Donnie create the tax code? :rolleyes-41:

No, but neither did Mexican immigrants.

Not talking about Mexican immigrants, Faun, we're talking about illegals.
Illegals who fill out their W4's wrong to maximize their paychecks and not file a return is very illegal.
It's not that hard to understand.

Who hires someone not legally able to work here?

Why are the employers not arrested, prosecuted, fined, made to make restitution and jailed?

How about a 23 year old illegal that claims 5 dependents on his W4 when he is actually single with no dependents? Then not filing taxes at the end of the year. That happens

Illegals who fill out their W4's wrong to maximize their paychecks and not file a return is very illegal.

Why are the employers not arrested, prosecuted, fined, made to make restitution and jailed?
not a private concern.

And, why not simply jail capitalists who leave merely for Cheap Labor.

I'm not a business owner, Wry. You're asking the wrong person.
I do understand that we don't live in a fairy tale utopia......more than I can say for you, apparently.

not a private concern.

Didn't know that was a crime, Dan.

Not really, no.
Mexicans in U.S. send cash ho
Mexicans in U.S. send cash home in record numbers
Mexicans sent home $26.1 billion from January to November 2017, according to figures released Tuesday by the central bank of Mexico. That's the most ever recorded and better than the $24.1 billion sent in 2016 over the same period.

You were saying? And that's just what they sent home instead of adding to our economy. Add what they cost in social services and the amount of money we lose to them is astronomical.

me in record numbers
Mexicans sent home $26.1 billion from January to November 2017, according to figures released Tuesday by the central bank of Mexico. That's the most ever recorded and better than the $24.1 billion sent in 2016 over the same period.

You were saying? And that's just what they sent home instead of adding to our economy. Add what they cost in social services and the amount of money we lose to them is astronomical.
Those are legally earned, taxed dollars. in other words, their money. And what percentage of what they make in spent is that money.? What, you don't know? So you don't even know what your point is.

furthermore, nobody wants to hear about your stupid fake paranoid fantasies about them costing us money and social services.

I am sure that you have a link for this...or are you assuming that we are part of your Trump cult and will believe anything that you post?
The facts/numbers do not lie asshole!
The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR
No, the people who made those numbers are lying. Just admit it, you have no idea how any of thay works and would believe any number they lied about.

Last edited:
STATUE OF LIBERTY
“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

"The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World" was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924. Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933.

In 1892, the U.S. government opened a federal immigration station on Ellis Island, located near Bedloe’s Island in Upper New York Bay. Between 1892 and 1954, some 12 million immigrants were processed on Ellis Island before receiving permission to enter the United States. From 1900-14, during the peak years of its operation, some 5,000 to 10,000 people passed through every day.

I do understand that we don't live in a fairy tale utopia......more than I can say for you, apparently.

Knock off the ad hominems, and grow up.

My fairy tale as you phrased it, is for the DOJ to enforce the law. In concert with auditors the FBI should be able to establish a coalition to find fraud within small and large businesses all across the nation.

If The Congress, is concerned with undocumented persons entering our country, it needs to fund such an effort, and pass legislation to allow for temporary visas when an industry - likely agriculture - which cannot hire enough eligible men and women to work in their business.

See the Bracero Program for one example.

The fact is our system is broken. And we can point our finger at McConnell and Ryan for spending years trying to kill the PPACA and not attempting to solve long standing problems.

My fairy tale as you phrased it, is for the DOJ to enforce the law. In concert with auditors the FBI should be able to establish a coalition to find fraud within small and large businesses all across the nation.

If The Congress, is concerned with undocumented persons entering our country, it needs to fund such an effort, and pass legislation to allow for temporary visas when an industry - likely agriculture - which cannot hire enough eligible men and women to work in their business.

The fact is our system is broken. And we can point our finger at McConnell and Ryan for spending years trying to kill the PPACA and not attempting to solve long standing problems.
Wry, nobody wants to enforce immigration. I've said that all along. But, don't go pointing the finger at one party without pointing it at the other party, also.
Seems the left wing nut can only point it one way, and that's BS. We give temporary visas and when they expire we do nothing, that isn't
a single party doing it, it's both. If you think that we can fix it with what have as politicians then you are living in a fairy tale.

not a private concern.

Didn't know that was a crime, Dan.
it should be.

Wry, nobody wants to enforce immigration. I've said that all along. But, don't go pointing the finger at one party without pointing it at the other party, also.
Seems the left wing nut can only point it one way, and that's BS. We give temporary visas and when they expire we do nothing, that isn't
a single party doing it, it's both. If you think that we can fix it with what have as politicians then you are living in a fairy tale.

Trump&Co. want to enforce immigration, but are doing it in a way to damage the image of our country and forget we once prided our nation as a melting pot.

There is nothing in my post to suggest I don't want our borders to be secure, especially when the real threat is for a dirty bomb to destroy a region of our nation for decades or longer. Taking a child from their parent isn't the best way to protect us, and both of us know this.

I'm hoping the recent election changes the course of our nation and history, since what we have now is a ship of state taking all of us onto the rocks.

Let's see what The D's can do now that the people have taken the leadership in the H. or Rep,; if this new leadership does not overreach maybe we can once again see compromise and fix all that is broken.

Trump&Co. want to enforce immigration, but are doing it in a way to damage the image of our country and forget we once prided our nation as a melting pot.

There is nothing in my post to suggest I don't want our borders to be secure, especially when the real threat is for a dirty bomb to destroy a region of our nation for decades or longer. Taking a child from their parent isn't the best way to protect us, and both of us know this.

I'm hoping the recent election changes the course of our nation and history, since what we have now is a ship of state taking all of us onto the rocks.

Let's see what The D's can do now that the people have taken the leadership in the H. or Rep,; if this new leadership does not overreach maybe we can once again see compromise and fix all that is broken.
I hope you realize that our country has more immigration than any other country in the world, Wry. Nothing is damaged except for illegal immigration

I hope you realize that our country has more immigration than any other country in the world, Wry. Nothing is damaged except for illegal immigration
Capitalism must be broken if we are losing money on border policy.

Forum List

Back