Trump retweets Bush with swastika next to his face

I looked at the tweet. Pointing out that the Bush family funded the Nazi regime in Germany is no big deal in my book.

Yup, just another classy move by "Emmett Kelly" Trump.....

Better the Republicans be stuck with "Emmett Kelly" Trump than "Augusto Pinochet" Bush.

Heaven forbid the electorate should know the truth, eh?

Geeeshhh, aren't you a little embarassed by these clowns?

Drumpf is slime and an embarrassment to the US -- but gotta love that people now know the Bushes have been in bed with the bin Laden's and more.

Why anyone would vote for a Bush or Clinton is beyond me.

Kind of funny.

Trump's grandparents were German.

Friedrich Drumpf moved to the US.

Trump's father was found to not rent to black people, Hmm, and he's talking about the Bushes being Nazis.

Next Trump will tweet an image of Carrie next to Mei Gin KeL Lee's face. Or an image of Gary Busey next to Glenn Beck's face. Or an image of Slingblade next to Ronald Raygun's face.

Trump is doing the GOP what the Dems have tried to do for 40 years. He is destroying it....

Kind of funny.

Trump's grandparents were German.

Friedrich Drumpf moved to the US.

Trump's father was found to not rent to black people, Hmm, and he's talking about the Bushes being Nazis.

You got me there. Trump doesn't like people that are different than he. OTH, when it comes to business, he doesn't let that stand in the way. I researched that issue, and it appears those decisions where business decisions. They were settled out of court. They didn't want folks that were receiving gov. assistance in those properties. I wouldn't be surprised if they bared single white mom's as well. But I will agree with you, he has been raised with preconceived notions about stereotypes. This video cracked me up.

Forum List

Back