Kentucky Governor 2015 Election

AP calls the race for Bevin....wow. Was a total blowout too.

I think it's safe to say polling in this country is seriously f*ked up.

Polls really got this one wrong, it looks like the independent candidate didn't hurt Bevin at all. I wonder what happens to Kynect now? Medicaid expansion?

Polls really got this one wrong, it looks like the independent candidate didn't hurt Bevin at all. I wonder what happens to Kynect now? Medicaid expansion?

The independent candidate ran to the left, if anything he hurt Conway (though obviously not enough to swing the race).

I don't know about Kynect...but the Medicaid Expansion was started by Beshear's executive order, so Bevin could end it the day he takes office in theory.

AP calls the race for Bevin....wow. Was a total blowout too.

I think it's safe to say polling in this country is seriously f*ked up.

Good. Maybe the plan is finally having an effect.

Low turnout always favors the GOP. They are probably praying for a nationwide snow storm in early November, 2016. It is sad that a once powerful Political Party now owes it success to "people not showing up at the polls."

Sort of Democracy in Reverse....?

Americans HATE Progressive ideas and leaders

You see Frank, the lefty who started this thread thought that his/her guy had it in the bag. How does it go Frank, "conservatives can't win!" It is just like the Presidential race in 2016, his candidate has it in the bag...................or should I say, that his candidate is a bag, lololol. These people on the left REFUSE to face the fact that all of these elections coming, are different than those that came before them. They actually believe that there is not enough PISSED OFF PEOPLE in America to stop them from keeping status quo! And here I thought all pointy headed lefties were the new intelligentsia?!?!?!?!?!?!?!-)

Forum List

Back