Trump retweets Bush with swastika next to his face

So when a poster here does that its no big deal, not even a site violation.
But when Trump does it then its a big deal? Do you see your logic fail? Or maybe your double standard?

So when a poster here does that its no big deal, not even a site violation.
But when Trump does it then its a big deal? Do you see your logic fail? Or maybe your double standard?
Huh?!

I looked at the tweet. Pointing out that the Bush family funded the Nazi regime in Germany is no big deal in my book.

I looked at the tweet. Pointing out that the Bush family funded the Nazi regime in Germany is no big deal in my book.

Yup, just another classy move by "Emmett Kelly" Trump.....

Last edited:
Someone told the Trumpster "Show a little class," but he thought they said "ass," and he said "Little? Mine's the biggest! It's the best!" and he showed it.

Someone told the Trumpster "Show a little class," but he thought they said "ass," and he said "Little? Mine's the biggest! It's the best!" and he showed it.
"I've got some very smart people looking into it!"

Better the Republicans be stuck with "Emmett Kelly" Trump than "Augusto Pinochet" Bush.

Heaven forbid the electorate should know the truth, eh?

Better the Republicans be stuck with "Emmett Kelly" Trump than "Augusto Pinochet" Bush.

Geeeshhh, aren't you a little embarassed by these clowns?

Drumpf is slime and an embarrassment to the US -- but gotta love that people now know the Bushes have been in bed with the bin Laden's and more.

Oh and, the RW traitors, the RWs who hate the United States LOVE that Drumpf is slime. They love that he lies and that his lies are so outrageous that only fools believe them.

RWs are impotent and angry. That's why the tee potty has been somewhat successful. Just stupid and sadly ignorant fools.

Drumpf lets them live vicariously. He's the GOP on steroids and they want that fantasy life. He makes them believe they will on day be able to tell off the boss who is younger and smarter than they are and tell off the mother in law who sees through their empty stories of what they'll do "tomorrow" and the wife who would really like to get laid - if only he could get it up. Drumpf also lets them believe they might someday get a vacant-eyed, empty-brained model in their bed.

Every single RW male wants to be the guy with the plane.

Anyone who doesn't believe this just needs to read the posts here.

Geeeshhh, aren't you a little embarassed by these clowns?

Of course, who isn't? Aren't you?

I'm just as embarrassed our corporate run, elite controlled media is playing stupid ass games like this. There is a whole bunch of slime stories and unflattering ways they could portray every candidate in this race, but the MSM doesn't, do they?

Why?

free_big_oliveT.gif

Forum List

Back