Trump retires Lyin' Ted Moniker; sticks it to him one last time

Kinda hypocritical to call someone else a liar, especially someone known for telling the truth. His career is filled with nothing but fulfilled promises. Go figure the Liberals would hate him.

You're calling Trump a liberal? So desu!!!
Personally, I think he is, and is only pretending to be a Republican. He was singing Obama's praises before the election. No, though, I was actually calling the Democrat Party Liberals, since they hate him, too. Suppose I didn't explain myself very well in my previous post.

Lyin’ Ted is not a honorable man, not even honored his pledge to support nominee.
Can’t be trusted.
You're a Donald Trump supporter, I don't really expect you to have anything good to say about Ted Cruz. I would like to point out, though, that he didn't say WHEN he'd support the nominee. A little quick to the trigger there, ace.

Personally, I think he is, and is only pretending to be a Republican. He was singing Obama's praises before the election. No, though, I was actually calling the Democrat Party Liberals, since they hate him, too. Suppose I didn't explain myself very well in my previous post.

Then why do you suppose so many big name Republicans are starting to endorse him...because he's a liberal?....He's CHANGING the Republican brandinto a party that pulls in so many more people than ever before!

• Dole says GOPers should fall in line behind Trump, pushes Gingrich for VP
    CNN Politics ^ | May 28, 2016 | Eugene Scott
    Bob Dole encouraged fellow Republicans Saturday to back Donald Trump and suggested the presumptive GOP nominee select Newt Gingrich as his running mate. In an interview with CNN's Ana Cabrera, Dole -- the 1996 Republican nominee who said he spoke with Trump last week -- also suggested Trump apologize to Arizona Sen. John McCain and New Mexico Gov. Susanna Martinez for disparaging comments he's made about them in the past. "I have been a Republican all my life," said Dole, who endorsed former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush at one point during the 2016 primary fight but has since backed Trump....
A growing number of vocal Hispanic minority speaking out in favor of Trump
AP via Fox News Latino ^ | May 28, 2016/
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) – Hispanic voters in Florida, New Mexico and California have waved Mexican flags and bashed Donald Trump piñatas — clashing with police, at times — to protest the Republican presidential contender's hard line approach to immigration. Yet far from the protests, an increasingly vocal Hispanic minority is speaking out in favor of the brash billionaire. They are backing Trump even in the face of resentment and suspicion from friends and family, who are among the overwhelming majority of non-white voters opposed to the New York businessman's candidacy. "I'm not ashamed to vote for Trump. I'd just rather..

Lyin’ Ted is not a honorable man, not even honored his pledge to support nominee.
Can’t be trusted.
You're a Donald Trump supporter, I don't really expect you to have anything good to say about Ted Cruz. I would like to point out, though, that he didn't say WHEN he'd support the nominee. A little quick to the trigger there, ace.
It would be such a bitch move for Cruz to endorse Trump. Trump branded him a liar, insulted his wife by calling her ugly, questioned his loyalty, questioned his citizenship, implicated his father in the JFK murder...

If Cruz endorses Trump, then he surrenders all dignity and pride.

Then why do you suppose so many big name Republicans are starting to endorse him...because he's a liberal?....He's CHANGING the Republican brandinto a party that pulls in so many more people than ever before!

• Dole says GOPers should fall in line behind Trump, pushes Gingrich for VP
    CNN Politics ^ | May 28, 2016 | Eugene Scott
    Bob Dole encouraged fellow Republicans Saturday to back Donald Trump and suggested the presumptive GOP nominee select Newt Gingrich as his running mate. In an interview with CNN's Ana Cabrera, Dole -- the 1996 Republican nominee who said he spoke with Trump last week -- also suggested Trump apologize to Arizona Sen. John McCain and New Mexico Gov. Susanna Martinez for disparaging comments he's made about them in the past. "I have been a Republican all my life," said Dole, who endorsed former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush at one point during the 2016 primary fight but has since backed Trump....
A growing number of vocal Hispanic minority speaking out in favor of Trump
AP via Fox News Latino ^ | May 28, 2016/
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) – Hispanic voters in Florida, New Mexico and California have waved Mexican flags and bashed Donald Trump piñatas — clashing with police, at times — to protest the Republican presidential contender's hard line approach to immigration. Yet far from the protests, an increasingly vocal Hispanic minority is speaking out in favor of the brash billionaire. They are backing Trump even in the face of resentment and suspicion from friends and family, who are among the overwhelming majority of non-white voters opposed to the New York businessman's candidacy. "I'm not ashamed to vote for Trump. I'd just rather..

Because he's the only option left with an R next to his name, and to be fair, you really don't have to be all that Republican for them to get behind you. In fact, we got Romney last time, McCain before that, and neither of them were very Republican. Besides, I'm not saying he definitely isn't a Republican, I said I don't THINK he is. I'm just giving my personal opinion based on what I've observed, and I have no proof to show you that it's fact. He's still better than Hillary or Sanders, even if he's faking it.

No, you express your ignorance and stupidity well.

It would be such a bitch move for Cruz to endorse Trump. Trump branded him a liar, insulted his wife by calling her ugly, questioned his loyalty, questioned his citizenship, implicated his father in the JFK murder...

There's really no winning for him. If he doesn't endorse Trump, he goes back on his word. If he doesn't, he has no dignity left. I'd personally be fine if he didn't endorse Trump, he'd still be better than Carson, Christy, Cain, and Kasich.

Can’t be trusted.

Interesting that Carson, Santurum, Huckabee, Paul, Christie, and a few other CANDIDATES have already done so! I WAS a big TED supporter, His GOD message turned off millions that weren't into GOD (That didn't turn me off, but made me realize that he had NO SHOT in the general!) and insteadof riding the Trump train, where he could have ended up being AG or on SCOTUS, his EGO got in his way....Now his ego in NOTHING compared to Trumps, BUT Trump has proven his EGO is a big part of what has gotten him here, and why so many LOVE his brashness, and NO APOLOGY'S! Nice to see a man that can TALK TO THE PEOPLE without all the flourishes of a polished SHYSTER!

Can’t be trusted.

One can’t ‘surrender’ that which he’s never possessed.

No, you express your ignorance and stupidity well.

The black parking meter shyster has spoken! What no ambulance chases today?

Interesting that Carson, Santurum, Huckabee, Paul, Christie, and a few other CANDIDATES have already done so! I WAS a big TED supporter, His GOD message turned off millions that weren't into GOD (That didn't turn me off, but made me realize that he had NO SHOT in the general!) and insteadof riding the Trump train, where he could have ended up being AG or on SCOTUS, his EGO got in his way....Now his ego in NOTHING compared to Trumps, BUT Trump has proven his EGO is a big part of what has gotten him here, and why so many LOVE his brashness, and NO APOLOGY'S! Nice to see a man that can TALK TO THE PEOPLE without all the flourishes of a polished SHYSTER!
Really, they just wanted his VP or cabinet seats. You're not wrong, though, I do like Trump not being Politically Correct, and (for the most part) never apologizing for his stances. It's something I'd like to see from candidates in the future.

There's really no winning for him. If he doesn't endorse Trump, he goes back on his word. If he doesn't, he has no dignity left. I'd personally be fine if he didn't endorse Trump, he'd still be better than Carson, Christy, Cain, and Kasich.
I doubt he'll endorse Trump. He still has 2020 hopes.

Can’t be trusted.

More bullshit from a subversive bastard.... Want to tell us more about how to win the election, asshole?...Or do you just want to watch as the BITCH is put under REAL investigation by President Trump?

Forum List

Back