Trump: Republicans are the party of jobs, Democrats are the party of mobs. Democrats are disgusting!

Trump's taking too long in Montana. wrap it up, grandpa, i wanna watch Hannity's interview with Limbaugh

He ain't wrong.

Ha, Trump nails it Spot On again. Most Americans don't want Pussy Hatter and Antifa mobs running this country. Hopefully that will be expressed in upcoming elections.

Again..................it wasn't Trump that said it. It was his daughter in law that is married to Eric.
I think he's trying to trigger you....if I wanted to piss off a lefty, I could post anything then just say Go get em Trump and you guys lose your shit.

Sorry, but mixing up facts isn't a "trigger" for me. It only makes me wish to correct them to make sure they have the proper information to make an informed decision.

Matter of fact, there ain't much that someone can say to trigger me on a message board. I know who I am, I know who I love and who loves me, and frankly, the opinion of phosphor dots on a computer screen don't really affect my life one way or the other.

Now.....................if I actually knew a person and they mattered to me? Yeah, then they could say something to hurt my feelings. Otherwise? Not really. Learned to grow a thick skin over my 20 years in the Navy. Ever been chewed out by an Engineering Chief? It's an experience, I can tell you that.

you just got owned so badly!

Trump's taking too long in Montana. wrap it up, grandpa, i wanna watch Hannity's interview with Limbaugh
He missed an opportunity to really fire up the crowd.

He should have said that he came to Montana because Montana is better than Tester, not just because Tester said those things about the doctor.

Lame / Wake me when 75% of citizens have a real job like under Bill Clinton!!!
Government jobs don't count.
That's why Obama got rid of government employees forcing them to get real jobs, unlike Big Deficit Spending Big Government Repubtards.
fredgraph.png

Isn't Lara Trump's last name "Trump"? So a Trump did make the statement. Democrats want to sniff the mud and find a cat turd. Yayyy It wasn't DONALD Trump it was LARA Trump waaa waaa.

Isn't Lara Trump's last name "Trump"? So a Trump did make the statement. Democrats want to sniff the mud and find a cat turd. Yayyy It wasn't DONALD Trump it was LARA Trump waaa waaa.
What Democrats don’t realize is that if people like Lara are this fired up to vote Republicans, then that means suburban women and upper income educated women are far more against Democrats than they realize.

"Jon Tester says one thing to voters and does the EXACT OPPOSITE in Washington. Tester takes his orders form Pelosi & Schumer. Tester wants to raise your taxes, take away your 2A, open your borders, and deliver MOB RULE. Retire Tester & Elect America-First Patriot Matt Rosendale!

The only thing keeping Tester alive is he has millions and millions of dollars from outside liberals and leftists, who couldn’t care less about our Country!" - President Trump

they're not democrats, they're DAMAGECRATS!

this election is about kavanaugh, caravan, kaepernick, and kanye!

CNN seems to think Trump is winning the messaging war. All day I’ve heard hosts asking their Dem guests to come up w/ a one line pitch for the midterms that rivals Trump's: “Dems create mobs, Republicans create jobs."

Forum List

Back