Trump: Republicans are the party of jobs, Democrats are the party of mobs. Democrats are disgusting!

Ha, Trump nails it Spot On again. Most Americans don't want Pussy Hatter and Antifa mobs running this country. Hopefully that will be expressed in upcoming elections.

• Banned

"Go get 'em Donald?" Really? Not only does your thread say that it was Lara Trump who said that, it is also in the text of your link. Donald didn't say that, his daughter in law who is married to Eric.

Are you guys so blinded that you think everything is because of Trump?
i know Lara said that. and i will still say: GO GET EM DONALD!

He ain't wrong.

Ha, Trump nails it Spot On again. Most Americans don't want Pussy Hatter and Antifa mobs running this country. Hopefully that will be expressed in upcoming elections.

Again..................it wasn't Trump that said it. It was his daughter in law that is married to Eric.

Well then good on her too. I believe most Americans don't want Soros/Democrat mobs like the Pussy Hatters and Antifa running our country. I believe they'll show up on Election Day and express that. I still have faith in the American People.

You know, Trump supporters fit the description that Mark Twain said about a patriot......................

"Patriot. The person who can holler the loudest without knowing what they are hollering about".

That definition fits for most Trump supporters. Not only do most supporters think Trump said this (he didn't, his daughter in law did), but in another thread, I ran into another Trump supporter who confused Ms. Daniels with Sen. Warren. He thought the horseface comment was about the person Trump was having a fight with over Native American heritage. Post 39 is my reply to them in this thread.........................

Private Parts

Guess we're gonna have to get game cards for Trump's scandals, just so everyone can keep them straight.

Obama executed a hard fought 98 yard drive, then Trump falls in the end zone from the 2 yard line. Repubtards vote Trump MVP.
fredgraph.png

He ain't wrong.

Again..................it wasn't Trump that said it. It was his daughter in law that is married to Eric.
I think he's trying to trigger you....if I wanted to piss off a lefty, I could post anything then just say Go get em Trump and you guys lose your shit.

He ain't wrong.

I think he's trying to trigger you....if I wanted to piss off a lefty, I could post anything then just say Go get em Trump and you guys lose your shit.

Sorry, but mixing up facts isn't a "trigger" for me. It only makes me wish to correct them to make sure they have the proper information to make an informed decision.

Matter of fact, there ain't much that someone can say to trigger me on a message board. I know who I am, I know who I love and who loves me, and frankly, the opinion of phosphor dots on a computer screen don't really affect my life one way or the other.

Now.....................if I actually knew a person and they mattered to me? Yeah, then they could say something to hurt my feelings. Otherwise? Not really. Learned to grow a thick skin over my 20 years in the Navy. Ever been chewed out by an Engineering Chief? It's an experience, I can tell you that.

He ain't wrong.

Well then good on her too. I believe most Americans don't want Soros/Democrat mobs like the Pussy Hatters and Antifa running our country. I believe they'll show up on Election Day and express that. I still have faith in the American People.

American women are fickle. The House is a tough call.

this mob crap is hilarious....

while we have republican candidates advertising that they are going to kick their opponent down and stomp on their face with his spiked golf shoes....

:rolleyes:

"Go get 'em Donald?" Really? Not only does your thread say that it was Lara Trump who said that, it is also in the text of your link. Donald didn't say that, his daughter in law who is married to Eric.

Are you guys so blinded that you think everything is because of Trump?
PRESIDENT TRUMP JUST SAID IT AT A RALLY IN MONTANA! i'll have the video up shortly.

did trump just help me own you?!

Forum List

Back