Trump Really Scares You Liberals

• NEW Q Poll...Trump leads, Carson fades in national poll (Jeb at 5%)
    The Hill ^ | 12/2/15 | Jonathan Easley
    Donald Trump continues to hold a commanding national lead over the field of Republican contenders, as Ben Carson falls back into the pack, according to a new poll. A Quinnipiac University survey released Wednesday finds Trump taking 27 percent support, a 10-point lead over the next closest contender. That's a slight increase for Trump, who stood at 24 percent in the same poll from last month. "It doesn't seem to matter what he says or who he offends, whether the facts are contested or the 'political correctness' is challenged, Donald Trump seems to be wearing Kevlar," said Tim Malloy, assistant...
He just get stronger as the FAGERALS keep complaining more and more!

You liberals are just running wild. I mean damn Trump mis-speaks and you have a come-a-part. Hillary lies and you yawn. Each and every one of you TRYING to call "the shot" that brings it to an end. And NOTHING is working, NOTHING.

I remember watching this same sort of liberal fear with Reagan. "Oh hes going to nuke everybody was the cry" DESPITE the fact democrats are the ONLY ones in ANY country to ever drop a nuke. And you folks dropped TWO! And he saying he would do some of the very things you want like RAISE taxes on the richest of the rich. {Hillary IS one by the way} What does her charity need with a hedge fund manager INVESTING donation? I don't know, ask her son in law its him.

And Trump WANTS to stay OUT of the civil war in Syria.What is wrong with that? Hillary wants to go in and THAT costs lives AMERICAN lives. THAT should be a non starter. He WANTS to build camps THERE not here. After France I think that is a good idea.

American jobs SHOULD be filled by American CITIZENS not islamic terrorists and NOT ILLEGALS. What part of America does FOR Americans FIRST do you not understand? Seems rather easy to me. You know if you kicked EVERY islamic refugee out of the country PLUS every ILLEGAL American citizens using welfare COULD get an increase.

But I have to admit It IS funny watching you run around like a chicken with its head cut off. I have be-headed a few chickens in my day so I know what it looks like. Here you democrats have a bigger FAILURE then Carter and we ALL know what came after Carter.

So history WILL repeat and you will whine but like post Cater America and Americans will NOT care. I'm not saying you are done as a party but Obama still has a year to fix that. And if there is another terrorist attack no matter where in the world it is democrats WILL suffer. And rightfully so.
I fucken hate Ted Cruz, and if he gets in what a bunch of hypocrites who have hounded Obama all of these years for not being born in America...

Trump is up in the polls from all sides not just the republicans,
People are sick of the same old shit when these politicians talk, their practiced bullshit reeks with who can tell it the best. It is sickening..
Ted Cruz actually make me barf in my mouth.. if he or Huckafuck gets nominated..I promise Hillary will win.

People are really pissed of by the illegals and people coming into America not wanting to be an American but use it and send all their money home, go back home when they made enough.

My Ancestors came through Ellis Island like most of our Great grandparents did, to become an American, learn the language and work hard for the next generation.

Trump seems to have the goal to get the ones out that are sucking off the system and bringing in drugs and crime or hurt the Americans.
None of the others seem to give a shit about that.

I remember election night, 1980. After 4 agonizing years of Jimmy (inbred) Carter, people finally felt optimistic. One man interviewed on the street said "This is a great day, Ronald Reagan's gonna save the world, it's a great way to end the year". When Trump (or Cruz) wins the election, it WILL raise the spirits of Patriotic Americans once again as it did when the incomparable Ronald Reagan won back in 1980. Liberals are wringing their hands because they see history poised to repeat itself.
how bad was he??? reagan fucked this country up so bad, we are still trying to remove all the harm he had caused ... at least Carter did a better job...

Were you alive when carter was president? Do you remember lines at gas stations? 15% mortgage rates? the failed Iran hostage rescue attempt? Carter was basically a good man, but a terrible president.

How about the Reagan years, were you alive then? Do you remember breaking up the USSR and ending the cold war? Do you remember the return of patriotism to the USA? Do you remember a president who had guts and loved this country?

Probably not, I suspect that you are a kid who has been indoctrinated by the liberal teachers union into believing that only a Marxist collectivist can be a good president.
yes I was alive when carter was in office ... as we all know, but you for some reason the president has nothing to do with how gas is sold... the president has nothing to do over how interest rates go up ....

reagan had nothing to do with breaking up the ussr and anyone with a brain know how they broke up ... i guess you forgot about contra didn't you???? he should have been impeached over that... you're talking of patriotism ??? thats funny ... very funny ... especially when reagan jumped on the band wagon saying tear down the wall... he had nothing to do with that too ... do some god damn research

Last edited:
Hillary is telling people what she thinks they want to hear ... and usually in a different accent dependent upon where she is, in hopes it will con people into thinking she is one of them.

Trump is saying what a LOT of people have wanted to say for a long while and is actually representing a lot of people across the country instead of ignoring them and dictating what they will do no matter what the people want, the way Liberals (and many GOP Establishment politicians) have been doing for 8 years.

THAT is what scares Liberals...and the Washington Establishment GOP...

It scares the republicans who are kissing Trumps ass right now trying to be on his team..It is entertaining to watch the suck ups....

Hillary is telling people what she thinks they want to hear ... and usually in a different accent dependent upon where she is, in hopes it will con people into thinking she is one of them.

Trump is saying what a LOT of people have wanted to say for a long while and is actually representing a lot of people across the country instead of ignoring them and dictating what they will do no matter what the people want, the way Liberals (and many GOP Establishment politicians) have been doing for 8 years.

It scares the republicans who are kissing Trumps ass right now trying to be on his team..It is entertaining to watch the suck ups....

What are you babbling about?

Trump scares the establishment of both parties because they want candidates that they can control and direct.

Trump is using his own money, owes no favors to any special interests, and is saying the things that a majority or americans have been thinking for years.

Win or lose, he has helped the country by forcing the other candidates and the media to talk about the real problems facing this nation.

Sure, he is arrogant and sometimes misspeaks, but so what? Do any of you claim that obozo is not arrogant, that Hillary is not arrogant, or that either of them have never misspoke?

Trump is speaking to the people and the political power brokers feel their power slipping. That's why the media and both parties continue to lie about him and try to demonize him. But its not working, Americans are smarter than the political class thinks they are.
64466396.jpg

... do some ... research

The USSR, in part, broke apart after going bankrupt trying to keep up with the US' military spending...thus Reagan 'won' the cold war.

ANYONE who thinks 1 man can do anything on his own, however, is naïve...unless that man is Obama...because he has a pen and a phone. :p

Ted Cruz , and Huckabee are the biggest suck up fuck heads on the right running for president.. they are kissing Trumps ass right now.

Ted Cruz , and Huckabee are the biggest suck up fuck heads on the right running for president.. they are kissing Trumps ass right now.

And? Why does this seem to enrage you?

You liberals are just running wild. I mean damn Trump mis-speaks and you have a come-a-part. Hillary lies and you yawn. Each and every one of you TRYING to call "the shot" that brings it to an end. And NOTHING is working, NOTHING.

I remember watching this same sort of liberal fear with Reagan. "Oh hes going to nuke everybody was the cry" DESPITE the fact democrats are the ONLY ones in ANY country to ever drop a nuke. And you folks dropped TWO! And he saying he would do some of the very things you want like RAISE taxes on the richest of the rich. {Hillary IS one by the way} What does her charity need with a hedge fund manager INVESTING donation? I don't know, ask her son in law its him.

And Trump WANTS to stay OUT of the civil war in Syria.What is wrong with that? Hillary wants to go in and THAT costs lives AMERICAN lives. THAT should be a non starter. He WANTS to build camps THERE not here. After France I think that is a good idea.

American jobs SHOULD be filled by American CITIZENS not islamic terrorists and NOT ILLEGALS. What part of America does FOR Americans FIRST do you not understand? Seems rather easy to me. You know if you kicked EVERY islamic refugee out of the country PLUS every ILLEGAL American citizens using welfare COULD get an increase.

But I have to admit It IS funny watching you run around like a chicken with its head cut off. I have be-headed a few chickens in my day so I know what it looks like. Here you democrats have a bigger FAILURE then Carter and we ALL know what came after Carter.

So history WILL repeat and you will whine but like post Cater America and Americans will NOT care. I'm not saying you are done as a party but Obama still has a year to fix that. And if there is another terrorist attack no matter where in the world it is democrats WILL suffer. And rightfully so.

Trump Really Scares You Liberals

Trump really scares many of us conservatives, too. Not as much as Barry and Hillary, though. ;)

Cruz/Carly :thup:

There were a series of energy crises between 1967 and 1979 caused by problems in the Middle East but the most significant started in 1973 when Arab oil producers imposed an embargo.

The decision to boycott America and punish the west in response to support for Israel in the Yom Kippur war against Egypt led the price of crude to rise from $3 per barrel to $12 by 1974.

The price of petrol rocketed, making all transport more expensive. There was even talk in Britain of rationing using coupons left over from the second world war.

Trade unions submitted claims for higher wages to keep up with rising prices, which led to confrontation with the miners, the introduction of a three-day week in February 1974.

This period of high energy prices was not good for the country's already shaky manufacturing base.

High oil prices also encouraged a switch to smaller vehicles and helped create the environment in which Japanese firms such as Toyota and Honda became dominant in the US and further afield.

as you can see Jimmy carter had nothing to do with the cost of gas but you republicans love to make shit up that you know nothing about ... hell this all started way before he was in office ...

I remember election night, 1980. After 4 agonizing years of Jimmy (inbred) Carter, people finally felt optimistic. One man interviewed on the street said "This is a great day, Ronald Reagan's gonna save the world, it's a great way to end the year". When Trump (or Cruz) wins the election, it WILL raise the spirits of Patriotic Americans once again as it did when the incomparable Ronald Reagan won back in 1980. Liberals are wringing their hands because they see history poised to repeat itself.
how bad was he??? reagan fucked this country up so bad, we are still trying to remove all the harm he had caused ... at least Carter did a better job...

Were you alive when carter was president? Do you remember lines at gas stations? 15% mortgage rates? the failed Iran hostage rescue attempt? Carter was basically a good man, but a terrible president.

How about the Reagan years, were you alive then? Do you remember breaking up the USSR and ending the cold war? Do you remember the return of patriotism to the USA? Do you remember a president who had guts and loved this country?

Probably not, I suspect that you are a kid who has been indoctrinated by the liberal teachers union into believing that only a Marxist collectivist can be a good president.
yes I was alive when carter was in office ... as we all know, but you for some reason the president has nothing to do with how gas is sold... the president has nothing to do over how interest rates go up ....

reagan had nothing to do with breaking up the ussr and anyone with a brain know how they broke up ... i guess you forgot about contra didn't you???? he should have been impeached over that... you're talking of patriotism ??? thats funny ... very funny ... especially when reagan jumped on the band wagon saying tear down the wall... he had nothing to do with that too ... do some god damn research

Like it or not, the president gets the credit or the blame for what happens during his time in office.

Your view of history is interesting----------but totally wrong on both Carter and Reagan.

There were a series of energy crises between 1967 and 1979 caused by problems in the Middle East but the most significant started in 1973 when Arab oil producers imposed an embargo.

The decision to boycott America and punish the west in response to support for Israel in the Yom Kippur war against Egypt led the price of crude to rise from $3 per barrel to $12 by 1974.

The price of petrol rocketed, making all transport more expensive. There was even talk in Britain of rationing using coupons left over from the second world war.

Trade unions submitted claims for higher wages to keep up with rising prices, which led to confrontation with the miners, the introduction of a three-day week in February 1974.

This period of high energy prices was not good for the country's already shaky manufacturing base.

High oil prices also encouraged a switch to smaller vehicles and helped create the environment in which Japanese firms such as Toyota and Honda became dominant in the US and further afield.

as you can see Jimmy carter had nothing to do with the cost of gas but you republicans love to make shit up that you know nothing about ... hell this all started way before he was in office ...

nice copy/paste job. Is that from the DNC talking point manual?

you wingnut trolls always think we're "afraid" of your candidates.

no one is afraid of trump except for other republicans. dems hope you nominate him. we just think he's a disgusting bigot. that isn't "fear", it's an accurate assessment.

now be a good boy and find something useful to do with your day.

Like it or not, the president gets the credit or the blame for what happens during his time in office.

Your view of history is interesting----------but totally wrong on both Carter and Reagan.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

they want jobs in his administration, that's how it always works.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

^^^brilliant retort, typical libtard.

Donald Trump continues to hold a commanding national lead over the field of Republican contenders, as Ben Carson falls back into the pack, according to a new poll. A Quinnipiac University survey released Wednesday finds Trump taking 27 percent support, a 10-point lead over the next closest contender. That's a slight increase for Trump, who stood at 24 percent in the same poll from last month. "It doesn't seem to matter what he says or who he offends, whether the facts are contested or the 'political correctness' is challenged, Donald Trump seems to be wearing Kevlar," said Tim Malloy, assistant...

Do you know what that poll says, Vagifail?

It doesn't say that Trump is getting stronger. It says Rubio and Cruz are getting stronger.

That Trump remains pretty much at where he's been since August, Carson is slipping, and Rubio and Cruz are rising.

That's what's going to happen. Cruz will pick up Carson's voters, and Rubio will pick up everyone else's. Then, Cruz and Rubio will get up to the same level Trump is at.

And behind the scenes, Cruz's operatives will start plunging knives into Trump's back while Cruz smiles and pretends he's Donald's friend.

Do you know what that poll says, Vagifail?

It doesn't say that Trump is getting stronger. It says Rubio and Cruz are getting stronger.

That Trump remains pretty much at where he's been since August, Carson is slipping, and Rubio and Cruz are rising.

That's what's going to happen. Cruz will pick up Carson's voters, and Rubio will pick up everyone else's. Then, Cruz and Rubio will get up to the same level Trump is at.

And behind the scenes, Cruz's operatives will start plunging knives into Trump's back while Cruz smiles and pretends he's Donald's friend.

Cruz and Rubio are both competing to be Trump's VP. Don't fool yourself.

BTW Clinton does better against Trump in that poll than she does against Cruz, Carson and Rubio.

Rubio does best against Clinton.

It isn't hard to see why if you haven't drank the Kool Aid.

Forum List

Back