Trump Really Scares You Liberals

I remember watching this same sort of liberal fear with Reagan.

Do you know what the biggest difference between Reagan and Trump?

Reagan sold a vision of optimism. He appealed to the positive aspects of America. He made Americans feel good about themselves again.

Trump is selling a vision of anger and division. He is appealing to the dark sides of Americans. He's belittling Americans. Reagan would never have mocked a handicapped person, called a POW war-hero a loser, asked Iowans if they were stupid for supporting another Republican candidate, called Mexican immigrants rapists, and so on, and so on.

You guys are responding to him because you're angry. Anger doesn't sell in America.

That's why Trump will eventually lose. If he gets the nomination, the Democrats will tear him apart. He's a dream candidate for Hillary.

Reagan sold a vision of optimism. He appealed to the positive aspects of America. He made Americans feel good about themselves again.

Trump is selling a vision of anger and division. He is appealing to the dark sides of Americans. He's belittling Americans. Reagan would never have mocked a handicapped person, called a POW war-hero a loser, asked Iowans if they were stupid for supporting another Republican candidate, called Mexican immigrants rapists, and so on, and so on.

You guys are responding to him because you're angry. Anger doesn't sell in America.

That's why Trump will eventually lose. If he gets the nomination, the Democrats will tear him apart. He's a dream candidate for Hillary.
I'd take it one step further.

It also seems clear to me how willing he is to play to the crowd. Sure, politicians do that, Hillary is doing that, but Trump seems to have zero (0) aversion to just jumping on absolutely anything with both feet if it plays to "the base". Then, when confronted, he'll walk it back just a step or two.

There is absolutely no way to know how this guy would react to a crisis, or even an everyday problem, if he were President. The only other candidate I can think of who compares is Perot, but Trump makes Perot look like a freakin' statesman.

That's what is so weird here. His GOP followers seem to have completely abandoned strict conservative principles for this guy.

oh-for-fuck-sake-not-this-shit-again-thumb.jpg

Seriously. It's every few days now we get the ' [insert GOP nut name here] scares you Liberals!' thread.

This needs its own forum...

...right down the hall from the Rubber Room.

I have be-headed a few chickens in my day so I know what it looks like.

Does it look anything like this?

original

Huh? What's that?

Uh ... no. It's not "going away". Actually it's going to be on his tombstone.

Trump could take a shit on stage, and his supporters would not only keep supporting him, they'd deny he ever did it.

If he wins the nomination, you're going to see that clip over and over again. The Democrats are going to dig up every offensive thing he's said and just play it on a continuous loop - like that Apprentice scene where he said that one woman's best position was on her knees. The attack ads will write themselves.

It's funny to see "conservatives" mock Obama supporters for worshiping their "messiah" when they are doing the exact same thing with Trump. Trump's is being treated lightly in the nomination because the other candidates don't want to offend his supporters. But Democrats won't give a shit about offending his supporters. They'll go after him hard. Then, Trump will call everyone names, threaten lawsuits, etc. He'll blow up. And he'll get crushed because moderates - who decide elections - won't vote for him.

Last edited:

I'd take it one step further.

It also seems clear to me how willing he is to play to the crowd. Sure, politicians do that, Hillary is doing that, but Trump seems to have zero (0) aversion to just jumping on absolutely anything with both feet if it plays to "the base". Then, when confronted, he'll walk it back just a step or two.

There is absolutely no way to know how this guy would react to a crisis, or even an everyday problem, if he were President. The only other candidate I can think of who compares is Perot, but Trump makes Perot look like a freakin' statesman.

That's what is so weird here. His GOP followers seem to have completely abandoned strict conservative principles for this guy.

His popularity has soared because of what he said about illegal immigrants. That's the litmus test for "conservatives" today. If you aren't for rounding up all the illegal immigrants and sending them home, you're a liberal no matter what your other policies are.

Trump has flip-flopped on so many issues over the years, he makes Kerry look like granite. But it doesn't matter to his supporters.

I have a hard time believing that Americans will elect a guy who says he gets his military advice by watching TV shows.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP-------------------GET USED TO IT LIBS AND DEMS.

THE COUNTRY TRIED YOUR LIBTARDIAN BULLSHIT AND IT FAILED.

THE COUNTRY TRIED OBOZO AND HIS HOPE AND CHANGE AND IT FAILED.

ITS OVER, YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE AND YOU BLEW IT ON THE HALF BLACK GUY.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP-------------------GET USED TO IT LIBS AND DEMS.

THE COUNTRY TRIED YOUR LIBTARDIAN BULLSHIT AND IT FAILED.

THE COUNTRY TRIED OBOZO AND HIS HOPE AND CHANGE AND IT FAILED.

ITS OVER, YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE AND YOU BLEW IT ON THE HALF BLACK GUY.
trump_zombie_front_runner_flames.gif

LOL

Obama's racial revenge on white folk continues..
tumblr_inline_mp0d5cK8ij1qz4rgp.gif

ADP Says Companies in U.S. Added 217,000 Workers in November

Companies added more workers in November than forecast, a sign the labor market continues to strengthen, a private report based on payrolls showed.

The 217,000 increase in employment was the biggest in five months and followed a 196,000 rise in the prior month that was more than previously reported, according to figures released Wednesday from the ADP Research Institute in Roseland, New Jersey. The November gain exceeded the highest projection of economists in a Bloomberg survey.

Hillary is telling people what she thinks they want to hear ... and usually in a different accent dependent upon where she is, in hopes it will con people into thinking she is one of them.

Trump is saying what a LOT of people have wanted to say for a long while and is actually representing a lot of people across the country instead of ignoring them and dictating what they will do no matter what the people want, the way Liberals (and many GOP Establishment politicians) have been doing for 8 years.

THAT is what scares Liberals...and the Washington Establishment GOP...

Hillary is telling people what she thinks they want to hear ... and usually in a different accent dependent upon where she is, in hopes it will con people into thinking she is one of them.

Trump is saying what a LOT of people have wanted to say for a long while and is actually representing a lot of people across the country instead of ignoring them and dictating what they will do no matter what the people want, the way Liberals (and many GOP Establishment politicians) have been doing for 8 years.

Can't wait till T-Rump uses the N word you all love to hear and want to say to any Black folk you see...

Can't wait till T-Rump uses the N word you all love to hear and want to say to any Black folk you see...

LMAO...you have an active imagination...just make up ANYthing and then run with it...comical

What scares me about Trump, is that HE WONT BE THE GOP NOMINEE.

GOP, Please nominate Trump. He is the best you have?

TS, you are so racist while projecting your racism on others....

you were the one just touting Obama's 'racial revenge on whites'... LOL!

You liberals are just running wild. I mean damn Trump mis-speaks and you have a come-a-part. Hillary lies and you yawn. Each and every one of you TRYING to call "the shot" that brings it to an end. And NOTHING is working, NOTHING.

I remember watching this same sort of liberal fear with Reagan. "Oh hes going to nuke everybody was the cry" DESPITE the fact democrats are the ONLY ones in ANY country to ever drop a nuke. And you folks dropped TWO! And he saying he would do some of the very things you want like RAISE taxes on the richest of the rich. {Hillary IS one by the way} What does her charity need with a hedge fund manager INVESTING donation? I don't know, ask her son in law its him.

And Trump WANTS to stay OUT of the civil war in Syria.What is wrong with that? Hillary wants to go in and THAT costs lives AMERICAN lives. THAT should be a non starter. He WANTS to build camps THERE not here. After France I think that is a good idea.

American jobs SHOULD be filled by American CITIZENS not islamic terrorists and NOT ILLEGALS. What part of America does FOR Americans FIRST do you not understand? Seems rather easy to me. You know if you kicked EVERY islamic refugee out of the country PLUS every ILLEGAL American citizens using welfare COULD get an increase.

But I have to admit It IS funny watching you run around like a chicken with its head cut off. I have be-headed a few chickens in my day so I know what it looks like. Here you democrats have a bigger FAILURE then Carter and we ALL know what came after Carter.

So history WILL repeat and you will whine but like post Cater America and Americans will NOT care. I'm not saying you are done as a party but Obama still has a year to fix that. And if there is another terrorist attack no matter where in the world it is democrats WILL suffer. And rightfully so.

Am socially-liberal and was all for Trump AND nuking. :)

Trump scares the establishment of both parties because they want candidates that they can control and direct.

Trump is using his own money, owes no favors to any special interests, and is saying the things that a majority or americans have been thinking for years.

Win or lose, he has helped the country by forcing the other candidates and the media to talk about the real problems facing this nation.

Sure, he is arrogant and sometimes misspeaks, but so what? Do any of you claim that obozo is not arrogant, that Hillary is not arrogant, or that either of them have never misspoke?

Trump is speaking to the people and the political power brokers feel their power slipping. That's why the media and both parties continue to lie about him and try to demonize him. But its not working, Americans are smarter than the political class thinks they are.

I remember election night, 1980. After 4 agonizing years of Jimmy (inbred) Carter, people finally felt optimistic. One man interviewed on the street said "This is a great day, Ronald Reagan's gonna save the world, it's a great way to end the year". When Trump (or Cruz) wins the election, it WILL raise the spirits of Patriotic Americans once again as it did when the incomparable Ronald Reagan won back in 1980. Liberals are wringing their hands because they see history poised to repeat itself.
how bad was he??? reagan fucked this country up so bad, we are still trying to remove all the harm he had caused ... at least Carter did a better job... bills carter passed

http://www.senate.gov/reference/Legislation/Vetoes/Presidents/CarterJ.pdf

Last edited:
I remember election night, 1980. After 4 agonizing years of Jimmy (inbred) Carter, people finally felt optimistic. One man interviewed on the street said "This is a great day, Ronald Reagan's gonna save the world, it's a great way to end the year". When Trump (or Cruz) wins the election, it WILL raise the spirits of Patriotic Americans once again as it did when the incomparable Ronald Reagan won back in 1980. Liberals are wringing their hands because they see history poised to repeat itself.
how bad was he??? reagan fucked this country up so bad, we are still trying to remove all the harm he had caused ... at least Carter did a better job...

Were you alive when carter was president? Do you remember lines at gas stations? 15% mortgage rates? the failed Iran hostage rescue attempt? Carter was basically a good man, but a terrible president.

How about the Reagan years, were you alive then? Do you remember breaking up the USSR and ending the cold war? Do you remember the return of patriotism to the USA? Do you remember a president who had guts and loved this country?

Probably not, I suspect that you are a kid who has been indoctrinated by the liberal teachers union into believing that only a Marxist collectivist can be a good president.

Forum List

Back