*Trump Really Packs Em In!*

Sorry bout that,

1. It means something besides they love him, I just can't put my finger on it.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The majority of America loves him! :04: he is the best!:2up:

The rest of the world loves him too!!!!:biggrin:

If your life is better than two years ago don't screw up and let Nancy Pelosi back in charge...plain and simple.....because you all know what will happen if we give in to the Be team public servants bureaucrats....and Obama's deep state....we will be back to a worse quality of life.....in a heartbeat.....

Last edited:
The Deep State has been exposed. It will be up to the American people to decide what to do about it.

“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

The Deep State has been exposed. It will be up to the American people to decide what to do about it.

“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Trump said he got rid of the Deep State
Trump says he’ll rid Justice Dept. of ‘lingering stench’
"You've seen what happened in the FBI and the Department of Justice. The bad ones, they're all gone. They're all gone," Trump said.

Sorry bout that,

1. Large crowds keep coming.
  2. Link:AMAZING! TWO MILE LONG LINE for Trump Rally in Springfield, Missouri!
  3. Does thus mean what I think it means?
  4. How do the Moderates view this?
  5. TWO MILE LONG LINE WAS REPORTED TO SEE TRUMP OVER 22K PEOPLE TRYING TO FIT IN 11K SEATS.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
lol

Bigots, racists, and misogynists love the Orange Idiot – standing room only for the frightened, hateful right.

Sorry bout that,

5. TWO MILE LONG LINE WAS REPORTED TO SEE TRUMP OVER 22K PEOPLE TRYING TO FIT IN 11K SEATS.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It'd be great, if her were a fucking entertainer. Apparently, according to some people, he's executive of the US, though you wouldn't have thunked it.
You picked this option...?

hillarynotok.jpeg

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
lol

Bigots, racists, and misogynists love the Orange Idiot – standing room only for the frightened, hateful right.

You just called everyone at the rally, bigots,racists, and misogynists, and you called your President an idiot, and then in the same sentence you called the right hateful! WTF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
lol

You are an ignorant BIGOT…..

Your statement proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It'd be great, if her were a fucking entertainer. Apparently, according to some people, he's executive of the US, though you wouldn't have thunked it.

Who on your side would have THUNKED you would

have got your ASS SPANKED by TRUMP....

Who's your president now Dip Shit?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Between golfing and rally's and executive time, is there any time left to be president?
52fmi1g9mem11.jpg

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Between golfing and rally's and executive time, is there any time left to be president?
52fmi1g9mem11.jpg

That's funny....

Do another one dumbduck……...

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

52fmi1g9mem11.jpg

That's funny....

Do another one dumbduck……...
c501yz8hxq711.jpg

Forum List

Back