Who won debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Seems ol mexican hat beto got whacked tonight, this is what one reporter said.
  2. Link:Ted Cruz and Beto O'Rourke clash over immigration, Trump, guns during intense debate
  3. Here is a piece>"Cruz said he did not “intend to get into Congressman O’Rourke’s personal history, but I will keep the focus on issues” — and then pointed out O’Rourke introduced legislation that would have effectively ended the automatic suspension of driver’s licenses for those convicted of drug offenses. Cruz called the legislation part of a pattern of O’Rourke flirting with loosening laws on illicit drugs beyond just marijuana."
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Seems ol mexican hat beto got whacked tonight, this is what one reporter said.
  2. Link:Ted Cruz and Beto O'Rourke clash over immigration, Trump, guns during intense debate
  3. Here is a piece>"Cruz said he did not “intend to get into Congressman O’Rourke’s personal history, but I will keep the focus on issues” — and then pointed out O’Rourke introduced legislation that would have effectively ended the automatic suspension of driver’s licenses for those convicted of drug offenses. Cruz called the legislation part of a pattern of O’Rourke flirting with loosening laws on illicit drugs beyond just marijuana."
  4. Other thread can be added to beto threads i guess. double post was accident.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am pretty disgusted with the topics that NBC thought were relevant

You have to have a driver's license to get to work so you can pay off the fines. Most states have an automatic suspension at the time of arrest--rather than at the time of conviction. Additionally, some states have a hardship license that you can apply for that will allow you to drive to and from work.

Sorry bout that,

1. Beto was really beat down by Cruz.
  2. Cruz was a Cruise Missile on anything Beto said.
  3. It was almost as if Cruz was toying with Beto the fake Mexican.
  4. You know like a Cat sometimes toys with a mouse before it pounces on it and the crunch!
  5. Cruz was a matador who masterfully handled *The Mexican Hat Boy Drunk Driver*.
  6. Time for him to take a siesta, *nap*.
  7. Still wondering why my original Debate, thread was crammed up under a random Beto thread???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back