*Trump Really Packs Em In!*

Sorry bout that,

1. Still it says something, (sure he is loved and respected), I just can't put my finger on it, its deeper meaning.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Large crowds keep coming.
  2. Link:AMAZING! TWO MILE LONG LINE for Trump Rally in Springfield, Missouri!
  3. Does thus mean what I think it means?
  4. How do the Moderates view this?
  5. TWO MILE LONG LINE WAS REPORTED TO SEE TRUMP OVER 22K PEOPLE TRYING TO FIT IN 11K SEATS.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
lol

Bigots, racists, and misogynists love the Orange Idiot – standing room only for the frightened, hateful right.

You just called everyone at the rally, bigots,racists, and misogynists, and you called your President an idiot, and then in the same sentence you called the right hateful! WTF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see you are paying attention.

Sorry bout that,

5. TWO MILE LONG LINE WAS REPORTED TO SEE TRUMP OVER 22K PEOPLE TRYING TO FIT IN 11K SEATS.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It'd be great, if her were a fucking entertainer. Apparently, according to some people, he's executive of the US, though you wouldn't have thunked it.

Who on your side would have THUNKED you would

have got your ASS SPANKED by TRUMP....

Who's your president now Dip Shit?
Between golfing and rally's and executive time, is there any time left to be president?
52fmi1g9mem11.jpg

That's funny....

Do another one dumbduck……...
c501yz8hxq711.jpg

No dumbduck…..

Trump uses his rallies to rub his ass in your libtard faces...…

Can't wait til November...…...

It'd be great, if her were a fucking entertainer. Apparently, according to some people, he's executive of the US, though you wouldn't have thunked it.

Between golfing and rally's and executive time, is there any time left to be president?
52fmi1g9mem11.jpg

That's funny....

c501yz8hxq711.jpg

No dumbduck…..

Why doesnt Hillary need to hold any rallies. You guys keep obsessing about her while she does nearly nothing.

52fmi1g9mem11.jpg

That's funny....

c501yz8hxq711.jpg

No dumbduck…..

Why doesnt Hillary need to hold any rallies. You guys keep obsessing about her while she does nearly nothing.

Because dumbduck…

Crooked lying hillary couldn’t fill a high school gym….

And if she could she would put them all to sleep with her Bull Shit….

Sorry bout that,

1. Still no ones touched on what it means so many people showing up for limited seats?
  2. Does anyone have any kind of clue why so many people are showing up to see the President?
  3. He won, he is THE PRESIDENT.
  4. Still they arrive to see and listen to him speak.
  5. They stop what ever they are doing and go to see him.
  6. Does anyone know why?
  7. I wonder if he could fill a football stadium???
  8. I wonder?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Hillary could not fill a middle school gymnasium.
  2. You have to know her campaign cheated and tried like hell to steal the election of 2016 right?
  3. Illegal Aliens voted in mass, dead people voted in mass, liberals double voted and more.
  4. And there is proof.
  5. Why would I bother myself to go get it for you, you search it on google.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

speaking of empty school gymnasiums -

C7DRu_7VAAAURhi.jpg

180529_trump_rally_setup-tony_gonzalez.jpg

Last edited:
...The majority of America loves him! :04: he is the best!:2up: The rest of the world loves him too!!!!:biggrin:
giphy.gif

------------------------------

Jesus-H-Christ-on-a-Crutch... what are you smoking?... and why aren't you sharing? :21:

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. So what does it mean?
  2. All these people wanting to get close to the President of the United States?
  3. Its strange no one here has a clue.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

...and it's only gotten worse, Democrats are pathetic cowards and crybabies...

CfxUGe_UsAE5d1n.jpg

Last edited:

52fmi1g9mem11.jpg

That's funny....

c501yz8hxq711.jpg

No dumbduck…..

Her husbands a rapist, a sexual harrasser and a pediphile and she and Democrats like you enabled all of it all, face your pathetic reality traitor Dem.

1554344_1452919481631822_6629470587463496727_n.jpg

Protest-Trump-600-CI-578x420.jpg

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
lol

Bigots, racists, and misogynists love the Orange Idiot – standing room only for the frightened, hateful right.

Say what you want but the Obama train has been stopped in its tracks and they are being pulled by the mile

-Geaux

52fmi1g9mem11.jpg

That's funny....

c501yz8hxq711.jpg

No dumbduck…..

Her husbands a rapist, a sexual harrasser and a pediphile and she and Democrats like you enabled all of it all, face your pathetic reality traitor Dem.

View attachment 218124

View attachment 218125
In a sworn affidavit on Dec 23, 1998, Juanita Broaddrick denied an “unsubstantiated, hearsay claim” made by the Paula Jones’ legal team that Bill Clinton had invited her (as Jane Doe #5) to a hotel room and forced her to have sex.

I'm not sure where these pedophile allegations come from. Perhaps youre mixing it up with Jeffery Epstein.

That's funny....

c501yz8hxq711.jpg

No dumbduck…..

View attachment 218124

View attachment 218125
In a sworn affidavit on Dec 23, 1998, Juanita Broaddrick denied an “unsubstantiated, hearsay claim” made by the Paula Jones’ legal team that Bill Clinton had invited her (as Jane Doe #5) to a hotel room and forced her to have sex.

I'm not sure where these pedophile allegations come from. Perhaps youre mixing it up with Jeffery Epstein.

She had the full weight of the Democratic Party and the liberal media harassing her 24/7. Bill Clinton made 26 trips to Epstein's pedo island and do you seriously doubt Bill Clinton is a sexual harasser and that Hillary and the Democratic Party fully supported it?

btw.. all Democrat Senators of the time refused to even acknowledge Broderick's existence and refused to investigate, you think they should investigate immediately, lol, of course you don't and why is that?

I'd ask your no evidence Trump hating phony is she ever voted for Hillary or Bill or any Democrat that supported them...

Lets air out Democrat history on sexual harassment, rapes, pedophilia and past character assassinations of the past. in this coming hearing.. Let the hypocrites and phonies answer for their past...

DaoLXYlVMAABl7r.jpg

No dumbduck…..

View attachment 218124

View attachment 218125

She had the full weight of the Democratic Party and the liberal media harassing her 24/7. Bill Clinton made 26 trips to Epstein's pedo island and do you seriously doubt Bill Clinton is a sexual harasser and that Hillary and the Democratic Party fully supported it?

btw.. all Democrat Senators of the time refused to even acknowledge Broderick's existence and refused to investigate, you think they should investigate immediately, lol, of course you don't and why is that?

I'd ask your no evidence Trump hating phony is she ever voted for Hillary or Bill or any Democrat that supported them...

Lets air out Democrat history on sexual harassment, rapes, pedophilia and past character assassinations of the past. in this coming hearing.. Let the hypocrites and phonies answer for their past...

View attachment 218131
We have it confirmed. Obama is in the clear on this.
ujncsur4iaf11.jpg

Forum List

Back