*TRUMP & RFK, For President and Vice President*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Great idea, and they'd be a Great Ticket.
2. Both Great Humanitarians.
3. Both have a lot to bring to the table.
4. Anyway RFK isn't going to have anyone knocked off to become The President.
5. And RFK is able to bring so much to the party, and be a far better than Pence ever was, I think its a good idea.

"A "dream ticket" of Donald Trump and Robert Kennedy would be an unstoppable force to take the White House in 2024.

That's the view of a leading US pollster, who describes Republican Trump and Democrat rival Kennedy as a "the dream ticket" for next year's Presidential election.

The Democracy Institute poll places Trump as overwhelming favorite to be the Republican candidate and Kennedy is picking up a third of Democrat votes.

Patrick Basham, director of the Washington DC-based Democracy Institute, told Daily Express US both men have proven they are leading candidates to beat the establishment.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If Trump wants to win he would be wiser to promote RFK as a Kennedy and to point out just how far off the rails the Dems have gone that they insult Dem Royalty by blocking his opportunity.

Trump could always hire him in his administration while allowing him to take a 4:1 Dem to GOP vote count in 2024.

If Trump wants to win he would be wiser to promote RFK as a Kennedy and to point out just how far off the rails the Dems have gone that they insult Dem Royalty by blocking his opportunity.

Trump could always hire him in his administration while allowing him to take a 4:1 Dem to GOP vote count in 2024.
Interesting.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its a way to reach out to the other side, Trump should do it, makes total sense.
2. RFK Jr. is a great guy, and is for America, not like what we see here now.
3. Its a WINNER!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. There really isn't a better man running on the GOP ticket.
2. Those baboons debating each other are nothing compared to RFK Jr.
3. Trump will stop and listen to me, just wait for it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. In this world, the FBI and CIA which own the libtards, only kill Kenndy's not this time, Trump will protect him.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And you RWI's, like skye , think that Kennedy will steal votes from (D) and make trump a LOCK.
Keep thinking that.
Please as (R), promote Kennedy to your base as much as possible.

Thank You in Advance.

Sorry bout that,

5. And RFK is able to bring so much to the party, and be a far better than Pence ever was, I think its a good idea.

"A "dream ticket" of Donald Trump and Robert Kennedy would be an unstoppable force to take the White House in 2024.

That's the view of a leading US pollster, who describes Republican Trump and Democrat rival Kennedy as a "the dream ticket" for next year's Presidential election.

The Democracy Institute poll places Trump as overwhelming favorite to be the Republican candidate and Kennedy is picking up a third of Democrat votes.

Patrick Basham, director of the Washington DC-based Democracy Institute, told Daily Express US both men have proven they are leading candidates to beat the establishment.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Would be an interesting ticket. Both Trump and Kennedy were once welcomed with open arms by the Democrat Party.

This would be a great ticket. The Democrat Party and their media would shit themselves.

The RFK Jr. hoopla in this thread is proof, that should he run 3rd party, he's going to take away Trump votes.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It won't happen, and I will explain to you why. RFK is a liberal, all of his policies are democrat policies. He's with the right on vaccines, criticism of the CIA, etc., but he's not going to get rid of any American institution like the right wants. He will not favor ending funding for Ukraine, he will favor strengthening NATO.

Moreover,. he sure as hell won't be a sycophant like Pence was -- he will speak 'truth to power' like Pence wouldn't. Moreover, he sure as hell won't go along with any scheme to overturn the 2028 election if he is VP, just as Pence wouldn't in 2020, he knows the constitution. He., unlike Pence, is a lawyer.

Don't get me wrong, I would welcome his VP choice if Trump wins,. but there is no way in hell Trump is going to hire him when he asks Kennedy the 'Will you be loyal' question, he will declare his loyalty to the constitution and nothing more. RFK is a much better man than Trump is.

Another thing, if Trump is incarcerated, which is highly likely, RFKjr will definitely implement the 25th Amendment. For that reason, alone, I hope Trump does pick him for the VP spot and I agree that he is one dem who can bring the country together.

If RFKjr runs as an independent, and he is considering it, he will take more votes from Trump than he will from Biden. Why? He is a TRUE populist, not a fake one like Trump. RFK supports unions and there is no way in hell anyone can call themself a populist if you don't support unions and a decent minimum wage.

I hope he runs as an independent, he may be the first who ever wins the general.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I doubt Trump will ask him now that you mentioned all that.
2. Just an idea rolling around in my head.
3. Maybe Cruz after all, two great politicians, Cruz would be an attack dog for Trump, and Cruz is smart as hell!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Luck!

Forum List

Back