Trump reaches out to black people.

Did he reach out with a slice of watermelon or a drumstick of fried chicken?
That was Joe that bought a bucket of chicken for a black family, Synth! Sat down with them and pretended he cared! One of the most cringe worthy moments of the year.

Joe Biden is the guy who wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill...legislation that put more blacks in Federal prisons than any other legislation ever passed in this country but somehow it's Trump that's the racist? That borders on farce.

A I can be spread by anyone. So far there is no link to the Trump campaign. They could be spread by either people trying to make Trump look good, or people trying to make Trump look bad.
What proof you have that his campaign put those out? The photos are stupid honestly. Theres no point and honestly.. if iit was a pro Trump crowd, they would be wearing MAGA hats for the photo op
If all you have is that nasty childish crap, I guess you gotta go with it.

He helped the black community WAY more than Obama and Pedo Joe have. By a long shot. He actually has a long history of helping blacks, but it's a fact that Libs and the Media will conveniently ignore.
That is what he claims. It's bullshit, but that hasn't stopped him before.

Biden’s open border policy is flooding black neighborhood and cities with illegal aliens that hurt low income blacks

thats a problem for biden that a speech or photo op cant fix
That would bring a rousing round of applause at a proud boy's rally, but not so much for sane people.

Trump realizes he must have at least some of the black vote to be elected, To draw them into his party, he figured showing pictures of himself surrounded by adoring black people would be just the thing to solve his low black vote problem. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of pictures showing him with adoring black folk. In expected trump style the self professed Stable Genious solved that problem. He just used AI to make up a bunch of fake pictures depicting what he wanted everybody to see. No adoring black folk? They just printed a bunch of fake pictures showing what he wanted everyone to see. Does he really think that stunt will convince black people to support him
View attachment 913851
:oops8:

^^^^Racist poster^^^^^
I will challenge you the same way I challenge all you lying sacks of shit….

Quote a racist post by me.

Failure to do so is an admission by you that you are a lying sack of vermin shit.

GO!

I will challenge you the same way I challenge all you lying sacks of shit….

Quote a racist post by me.

Failure to do so is an admission by you that you are a lying sack of vermin shit.

GO!
Childish name callng is what racists do best.

Trump realizes he must have at least some of the black vote to be elected, To draw them into his party, he figured showing pictures of himself surrounded by adoring black people would be just the thing to solve his low black vote problem. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of pictures showing him with adoring black folk. In expected trump style the self professed Stable Genious solved that problem. He just used AI to make up a bunch of fake pictures depicting what he wanted everybody to see. No adoring black folk? They just printed a bunch of fake pictures showing what he wanted everyone to see. Does he really think that stunt will convince black people to support him
View attachment 913851
At least Trump is consistent at being both dishonest and a racist.

That would bring a rousing round of applause at a proud boy's rally, but not so much for sane people.
You know nothing

MAGAs dont hate black people

But unlike libs such as you they dont hate their own skin color either

View attachment 913851
It seems blacks are catching on to the fact that Democrat promises are basically worthless even when black Democrats make them.

All I can say is that it is about time.

View attachment 913851

My prediction is that in the 2024 Election, we will witness the most votes by Blacks and Latinos for a Republican Presidential candidate than ever before. They support Trump’s platform (economic) and are tired of Democrats not delivering for them.

Forum List

Back