Trump reached Obama and Bush's lows in one month

• Banned
And RussiaTrumpGate scandal grows.

Senator Cotton says the Senate Intelligence Committee will investigate reports of Trump associates and Russian contacts.

The only polls that are going to matter for the next 12-16 months will be the internal polls done by Republicans who expect to be in close electoral races in 2018.

The Dems will crow about Trump's numbers, but we'll have an idea of what those internal polls look like based on how those Republicans act toward Trump.

• Banned
MikeTx is so right that the Alt Right alt facts and lies are beginning.

Orange President hit the low in five weeks.

If this keeps up, the GOP will be running from Trump.

Obama took 30 odd months

Bush about 44 months

check it out on NBC News

NBC News - Breaking News & Top Stories - Latest World, US & Local News

told you so
You also told us Trump was a guaranteed loss. You are just fanaticizing here. All these calls about a failed presidency after a whole month are just asinine.
Quit being goofy. You told us McCain and Romney were surefire winners, did you not, but that means nothing as well as your comment. IOW, your comment is ludicrous and beneath you. The numbers beat Obama and Bush in five weeks. They are what they are, and you can't run away from that, kid. The interesting numbers are the independents' twenty points difference in favor of the Dems.

Obama took 30 odd months

Bush about 44 months

check it out on NBC News

told you so
You also told us Trump was a guaranteed loss. You are just fanaticizing here. All these calls about a failed presidency after a whole month are just asinine.
Quit being goofy. You told us McCain and Romney were surefire winners, did you not, but that means nothing as well as your comment. IOW, your comment is ludicrous and beneath you. The numbers beat Obama and Bush in five weeks. They are what they are, and you can't run away from that, kid. The interesting numbers are the independents' twenty points difference in favor of the Dems.
Did I?

Why don’t you back that up? Oh, I know. Because you never back anything up.

Obama took 30 odd months

Bush about 44 months

check it out on NBC News

told you so
Did I? Why don’t you back that up? Oh, I know. Because you never back anything up.
So you supported Obama both times. OK. Trump is sinking bigly.

Senator Cotton says the Senate Intelligence Committee will investigate reports of Trump associates and Russian contacts.
the lying sb's are going to investigate their own?? you really believe republicans won't ignore their duty and place politics above country?

the lying sb's are going to investigate their own?? you really believe republicans won't ignore their duty and place politics above country?
If their goal is to oust Trump, sure. Rubio would be thrilled to have him removed. So would Cotton or McCain or Graham or half a dozen others, much less all the Democrats.

My BIGGEST fear since I agree that Trump;s numbers are in the toilet and about to get worse, is that he will follow Cheney's dictum of starting a war just to get higher approval....So what if thousands die and our treasury is depleted....POWER is what matters, correct, Trumpsters?

Obama took 30 odd months

Bush about 44 months

check it out on NBC News

told you so
Did I? Why don’t you back that up? Oh, I know. Because you never back anything up.
So you supported Obama both times. OK. Trump is sinking bigly.
So your binary thinking has led yo to believe that I either spouted that "McCain and Romney were surefire winners" OR I supported Obama.

The two are not even all that related let alone the only possibilities.

That tends to happen for a republican when a poll over samples Democrats. Which has been known to happen. Remember those Clinton numbers how did that turn out for you Libs.

My BIGGEST fear since I agree that Trump;s numbers are in the toilet and about to get worse, is that he will follow Cheney's dictum of starting a war just to get higher approval....So what if thousands die and our treasury is depleted....POWER is what matters, correct, Trumpsters?
Oh his numbers will get worse. And there's nothing that the thin skinned whiny little bitch hates more than low numbers.
Heads will roll in his administration because one thing Trump will never do is accept responsibility for anything. It's always someone else's fault.

He'll be on edge and the least provocation will set him off. Not out of the question he'll fire on a ship or plane for no good reason. Of course it would never be Russian ones.

Forum List

Back