TRUMP RALLY!!! Saturday night in Pennsylvania

Smedley VonBuren

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2016
Should be fun for all!!! Too bad sissy liberals and the fake media will be sucking each other off at some phony dinner.

Well at least he'll get to have his base stroke his ego after he failed yet again to push his agenda through Congress.

I'll probably be there and I'm no Trump supporter.It's a few miles from me, and sounds entertaining. Why not?

They should count the teeth per person ratio and then take bets on the over under.

His supporters can cheer him up after failing to get Congress to fund the wall. He can cry to them in person instead of on Twitter.

Another kkk rally?

Yawn.

The gutless pussy grabber will lie and brag, just like always.

Don't we already know he knows lots of words, the best words, he's "like a smart person", he's the UUUgest and bigly.

And we all know he doesn't dare show his face in a crowd he can't control.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Once he says fat Hillary's name the crowd will break into LOCK HER UP!!! It never gets old!!!

...but SNOWFLAKES might RIOT....

Shouldn't PENNSYLVANIA shut it down, JUST IN CASE?

They should count the teeth per person ratio and then take bets on the over under.

Haha...that's quite clever.
What's nice about this rally though is you won't find any mentally ill whack-jobs there...you can bet that anyone in a dress will be a women with a vagina and men will have penis's...everyone there will know what restroom to use.....everyone there will speak English and no one will try to use their EBT card as a form of i.d.
You'll find nothing but good ole fashion legitimate, REAL Americans.

Should be fun for all!!! Too bad sissy liberals and the fake media will be sucking each other off at some phony dinner.
Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there packin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's gitter done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thin-skinned pussy can't take the heat. So instead, he'll run off to some Farm Show in Podunk, PA and get the idiots in the crowd frothing at the mouth swearing to them he will be building that wall, locking up Hillary and getting to the bottom of the 3 million illegals that voted for her.

A fun time will be had by all. The only way it could be any better would be if the crowd gets treated to a special surprise appearance by everybody's favorite trio of trailerpark trash, kid rock, ted nugent and sarah palin.

Last edited:
Doesn't sound any worse than attending that correspondence dinner. Trump and the media don't like each I really see no point in them sitting around all evening pretending otherwise.

Forum List

Back