Five Minutes Five Issues: US v. Assange, Trump Fan, Macedonia Money, Lincoln's War, FBI Investigates

I've never seen the point of simply posting a video. Anybody can look up a video.

Why not actually articulate a point? Can't see any reason to invest time in a video when given no reason to.

I've never seen the point of simply posting a video. Anybody can look up a video.

Why not actually articulate a point? Can't see any reason to invest time in a video when given no reason to.

Aw come on now, don't be so pissy. Check out the video. It's pretty good.

There's 5 minutes I'll never get back. My review of the 5 points:

1. Complete bullshit. Lived here my entire life here, never heard of that nonsense.

2. I agree with the video that Graham and Trump are both evil, but fuck.... the video makers are dumb as rocks if it took them until now to realize it. Waste of time.

3. Total speculative nonsense based on the fake watchdog group Judicial Watch.

4. Using Assad to bash Lincoln? Fucking stupid.

5. Supporting the ACLU's win against Dubya era war mongering? Okay, I guess I can get behind that.

1. Complete bullshit. Lived here my entire life here, never heard of that nonsense.

2. I agree with the video that Graham and Trump are both evil, but fuck.... the video makers are dumb as rocks if it took them until now to realize it. Waste of time.

5. Supporting the ACLU's win against Dubya era war mongering? Okay, I guess I can get behind that.

Hey at least you actually watched it. Many come on here and rip stuff without actually viewing the material. So i gotta give ya some props. I'm ok with disagreement, as long as you view the material first. And it sounded like you agreed with some of it. You can't win em all, but i'm confident we'll win ya over eventually. :)

Hey at least you actually watched it. Many come on here and rip stuff without actually viewing the material. So i gotta give ya some props. I'm ok with disagreement, as long as you view the material first. And it sounded like you agreed with some of it. You can't win em all, but i'm confident we'll win ya over eventually. :)

Thank you, I agree. It would be nice to see the Ron Paul segment of the GOP get some more traction, despite the shortcomings I see in their platform (agreement with the GOP's social conservatism). But I suspect the current, alt-right led GOP has no interest in that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back