Trump Raises Specter Of Supporters Turning Violent If They Don’t Get Their Way

I expect him any day to encourage his cult to "get tough" and go into the streets with their firearms. He has walked right up to the line. He is capable of anything.

And if he does....many of his knuckle draggers will do it. That is very scary....the man should have been born during cave man days...
YOU better hope we don't!!....ROTFLMFAO!!!

Perhaps snowflakes believe if they keep repeating this lie enough people will believe it.

Be Honest....

If Obama had said...

"I got people that support me in the black community that can get tough if they want to....They don't usually act tough but they can if they are pushed to a point."

The RW Whites would be up in arms calling for his Impeachment and demanding an explanation!

I expect him any day to encourage his cult to "get tough" and go into the streets with their firearms. He has walked right up to the line. He is capable of anything.

And if he does....many of his knuckle draggers will do it. That is very scary....the man should have been born during cave man days...

I think y'all already did. How'd that work out? Got any Tiki torchies left? :gay:

I think y'all already did. How'd that work out? Got any Tiki torchies left? :gay:
Why, you cold and want to set yourself on fire?

“I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of Bikers for Trump,” the president warns.

President Donald Trump warned in an interview that his supporters could “play tough” and make things “very, very bad” if they “reach a certain point.” He cited the police, military and Bikers for Trump as his backers.

He didn’t define what that “certain point” might be in the Breitbart interview published Tuesday. But the implication was that his supporters would stand for a limited amount of political decisions that they opposed until the “tough people” made things “very, very bad.” Violence by a military opposed to political decisions would be a coup.

“I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of Bikers for Trump,” he said. “I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.”

More: Trump Raises Specter Of Supporters Turning Violent If They Don't Get Their Way

Once again, Trump sending veiled and not so veiled threats. What do you think?

Trump just sent a tweet of support to Breitbart after the NZ attacks. I think he might have erased it. Is that even legal? It belongs to the Office of the President if it was tweeted while president.

Be Honest....

If Obama had said...

"I got people that support me in the black community that can get tough if they want to....They don't usually act tough but they can if they are pushed to a point."

The RW Whites would be up in arms calling for his Impeachment and demanding an explanation!
I thought Obama said that! Remember all the New Black Panthers in Philly? Very scary! (-:

Trying to figure out what exactly triggers the trip wires in Trump's brain is the way to madness. Obviously he gins up his supporters by telling them they have legitimate grievances that people are taking stuff from them that they have legitimate claims to have. And there's no doubt that 50 years ago a white guy with a HS education had reason to think he'd be upwardly mobile. But the violence thing. Calling "most" illegal aliens rapists and murderers. And saying he couldn't get a fair ruling from a federal judge with a Spanish sounding surname.

it's like the dems are "challenged" to. There's a crazy old man, who was a crazy young man, in the WH ... and you're worried about Medicare of All? Fuck, just get elected and put taxes back on the 1% and use it for working families who will buy clothes for children.

I'd really like to see you try marching with one again

“I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of Bikers for Trump,” the president warns.

President Donald Trump warned in an interview that his supporters could “play tough” and make things “very, very bad” if they “reach a certain point.” He cited the police, military and Bikers for Trump as his backers.

He didn’t define what that “certain point” might be in the Breitbart interview published Tuesday. But the implication was that his supporters would stand for a limited amount of political decisions that they opposed until the “tough people” made things “very, very bad.” Violence by a military opposed to political decisions would be a coup.

“I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of Bikers for Trump,” he said. “I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.”

More: Trump Raises Specter Of Supporters Turning Violent If They Don't Get Their Way

Once again, Trump sending veiled and not so veiled threats. What do you think?

Trump just sent a tweet of support to Breitbart after the NZ attacks. I think he might have erased it. Is that even legal? It belongs to the Office of the President if it was tweeted while president.

Nothing trump does surprises me. He thinks he can act like a nine year old and no one notices.

Be Honest....

If Obama had said...

I thought Obama said that! Remember all the New Black Panthers in Philly? Very scary! (-:

Trying to figure out what exactly triggers the trip wires in Trump's brain is the way to madness. Obviously he gins up his supporters by telling them they have legitimate grievances that people are taking stuff from them that they have legitimate claims to have. And there's no doubt that 50 years ago a white guy with a HS education had reason to think he'd be upwardly mobile. But the violence thing. Calling "most" illegal aliens rapists and murderers. And saying he couldn't get a fair ruling from a federal judge with a Spanish sounding surname.

it's like the dems are "challenged" to. There's a crazy old man, who was a crazy young man, in the WH ... and you're worried about Medicare of All? Fuck, just get elected and put taxes back on the 1% and use it for working families who will buy clothes for children.

None of the Dems know how to respond to his craziness. It's like....No president has said....done.....written that before.

Its like having a conversation with a Moron.

Yet almost all the violence comes from the Prog Left. How about you accept the election results and stop
Whining!?

I haven't heard any Democrats threatening violence to overthrow the election? Have you?
What about Antifa? Surely they've done their fair share of hooliganism!

I think antifa at their scariest likes to sucker punch Nazis at rallies. I don't agree with the tactic but they are hardly a threat to our democracy.

really?
trump-supporters-attacked-compilation24.jpg

Yet almost all the violence comes from the Prog Left. How about you accept the election results and stop
Whining!?

I haven't heard any Democrats threatening violence to overthrow the election? Have you?

I think antifa at their scariest likes to sucker punch Nazis at rallies. I don't agree with the tactic but they are hardly a threat to our democracy.

Except they confronted me and an associate because we dared enter a restaurant/bar who housed supporters for the 2nd amendment the night before. Very pushy and very in your face. You may Google Green Dragon/Boston for additional data. Communist Thuggery.

Whining!?

Except they confronted me and an associate because we dared enter a restaurant/bar who housed supporters for the 2nd amendment the night before. Very pushy and very in your face. You may Google Green Dragon/Boston for additional data. Communist Thuggery.

I don't believe anything you say about your personal life just like I wouldn't expect you to believe me about mine. You want to post something then post it.

Whining!?

I don't believe anything you say about your personal life just like I wouldn't expect you to believe me about mine. You want to post something then post it.

I would believe you? Why would you lie? See below:

Boston tavern owners say they've fallen victim to online bullies

Trump isn't talking about rallies.

He's talking about guns in the street.

Let me see you Trumpers condemn violence...right here right now

I dare you to say Trump is wrong to raise this spectre

It's the only way we are going to solve this.

You know you have defeated your enemies when they have surrendered unconditionally or you have killed them.

Forum List

Back