Trump raised six million. Three million is missing. Trump should go to jail for fraud

120 days out.. there is no valid reason for the funds not to be disbursed. He said who was getting the money, supposedly.

I would accept that he lied about the money raised as an excuse for not disbursing the money... but that still leaves the lie about how much he got.

but for now, he claims 6 million, and 3 million has not been disbursed.

Final tally 120 days out .... he lied about how much he got or he stole the money. I think he stole it

Drama queens will think he stole it. Now, you shouldn't vote for him. Oh wait, you aren't anyway, so no big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

120 days out.. there is no valid reason for the funds not to be disbursed. He said who was getting the money, supposedly.

I would accept that he lied about the money raised as an excuse for not disbursing the money... but that still leaves the lie about how much he got.

Final tally 120 days out .... he lied about how much he got or he stole the money. I think he stole it
Most of the donations came from his wealthy associates and friends. No one organization has the right to demand payment, let alone immediate payment.

Hillary and trump are the same. They both belong in jail.

It does no good to say hillary this or that. I know she belongs in jail. By voting for Cruz, we will get her there. Voting for trump is going to keep both out

What you need to realize is Trump belongs in the next cell.

So you don't have a link to a legitimate website.

Thanks for pushing BS propaganda.
What happened to Donald Trump's donations to veterans? - CNNPolitics.com

said the event raised $6 million for different veterans groups, with Trump himself contributing $1 million, but details released by the campaign Thursday show only about half of that money has been dispersed so far.
The campaign did not provide specifics earlier this week, but after a CNN report aired Thursday morning questioning the contributions, a spokeswoman shared a list in the afternoon showing 27 veterans organizations that have received a total of $2.9 million to date.

Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks told CNN the contributions will continue as money comes in and she critiqued what she describes as misplaced scrutiny on the fundraiser.
"If the media spent half as much time highlighting the work of these groups and how our veterans have been so mistreated, rather than trying to disparage Mr. Trump's generosity for a totally unsolicited gesture for which he had no obligation, we would all be better for it," Hicks said Thursday.
Yet the vice president for Charity Navigator, Sandra Miniutti, said she believes the money should have already been dispersed.

Miniutti said some fundraisers rightfully take time to distribute payments if the recipients have to be vetted, such as after public emergencies, but she said Trump's campaign established a clear list of organizations to benefit.
"There is no hard rule for turn-around time, but because the fundraising was so public, I think it's fair to question why the funds haven't been paid out," Miniutti said.
"
satisfied?

Trump raised money, ands he kept half of it for himself. He is a thief

Ninety days out, groups should be seeing money, will they? Probably.

As the article stated, it is fair to question, calling him a thief is more drama queen BS that is petty, annoying and not intelligent.
Drama from those who dislike Trump or not, he claimed to have raised six million and his campaign can not explain where about half of the money went or where it is. That means either Trump lied about the amount raised or has the funds buried away somewhere and has done a really bad job at distributing it to the folks he promised it to.
If some of the funds pledged did not get sent in, Trump should report that and stop claiming to have raised six million. There would be nothing wrong with reporting that, and taking credit for collecting three million in actual money received. Otherwise, he has an obligation to report on where the funds are, and why they have not been distributed. Perhaps there is a viable and credible reason for holding onto the funds for later disbursement.

It's not theft, no one has been charged, you are a drama queen.

I didn't say it was theft. In fact, I suggested that there could be credible and viable reasons for the situation. You are just so desperate to make excuses for Trump's screw ups that you will say anything.
Your comment and criticism of my post is fundamentally dishonest and shows your lack of integrity and character.

If money has changed hands on the understanding it would be used for a particular purpose should be used for that purpose when the check clears. If it was transferred by credit card it should be transferred the same day. Any holding onto the money constitutes fraud

Most of the donations came from his wealthy associates and friends. No one organization has the right to demand payment, let alone immediate payment.
I expect him to be timely but I have clients (government) that pay 6-8 months out. That's the way it goes. It was pledged, it needs to be paid

What veterans group is demanding or even requesting the funds? You guys will go as low as to point fingers at the vet groups to defend Trump.

So you don't have a link to a legitimate website.

Thanks for pushing BS propaganda.

said the event raised $6 million for different veterans groups, with Trump himself contributing $1 million, but details released by the campaign Thursday show only about half of that money has been dispersed so far.
The campaign did not provide specifics earlier this week, but after a CNN report aired Thursday morning questioning the contributions, a spokeswoman shared a list in the afternoon showing 27 veterans organizations that have received a total of $2.9 million to date.

Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks told CNN the contributions will continue as money comes in and she critiqued what she describes as misplaced scrutiny on the fundraiser.
"If the media spent half as much time highlighting the work of these groups and how our veterans have been so mistreated, rather than trying to disparage Mr. Trump's generosity for a totally unsolicited gesture for which he had no obligation, we would all be better for it," Hicks said Thursday.
Yet the vice president for Charity Navigator, Sandra Miniutti, said she believes the money should have already been dispersed.

Miniutti said some fundraisers rightfully take time to distribute payments if the recipients have to be vetted, such as after public emergencies, but she said Trump's campaign established a clear list of organizations to benefit.
"There is no hard rule for turn-around time, but because the fundraising was so public, I think it's fair to question why the funds haven't been paid out," Miniutti said.
"
satisfied?

As the article stated, it is fair to question, calling him a thief is more drama queen BS that is petty, annoying and not intelligent.
Drama from those who dislike Trump or not, he claimed to have raised six million and his campaign can not explain where about half of the money went or where it is. That means either Trump lied about the amount raised or has the funds buried away somewhere and has done a really bad job at distributing it to the folks he promised it to.
If some of the funds pledged did not get sent in, Trump should report that and stop claiming to have raised six million. There would be nothing wrong with reporting that, and taking credit for collecting three million in actual money received. Otherwise, he has an obligation to report on where the funds are, and why they have not been distributed. Perhaps there is a viable and credible reason for holding onto the funds for later disbursement.

I didn't say it was theft. In fact, I suggested that there could be credible and viable reasons for the situation. You are just so desperate to make excuses for Trump's screw ups that you will say anything.
Your comment and criticism of my post is fundamentally dishonest and shows your lack of integrity and character.
Sorry I thought I was responding to deer guy.

I don't defend trump, I'd vote for Sanders over Trump. I also said he should have taken care of this. But it is not theft.

"
satisfied?

I don't defend trump, I'd vote for Sanders over Trump. I also said he should have taken care of this. But it is not theft.

Thanks, and I take back my comments about you. Mistakes happen.

How is it not theft? person a gave funds to person b to give to person c, under the understanding that all funds were to be given to c, Person b instead kept half the funds. It is clear and egregious case of theft.

"
satisfied?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

If money has changed hands on the understanding it would be used for a particular purpose should be used for that purpose when the check clears. If it was transferred by credit card it should be transferred the same day. Any holding onto the money constitutes fraud
Based on what? Your opinion?

What veterans group is demanding or even requesting the funds? You guys will go as low as to point fingers at the vet groups to defend Trump.
I didn't claim they did, people claimed that for them. Pop your head out of your nasty ass once in a while. You seriously need some air.

How is it not theft? person a gave funds to person b to give to person c, under the understanding that all funds were to be given to c, Person b instead kept half the funds. It is clear and egregious case of theft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

It wouldn't be theft, it would be fraud. Who is filing fraud charges? Who has been charged with fraud?

You have nothing, money has not been exchanged, that's it. Did person a give the funds to person b yet?

Again, you make leaps without facts.

If Trump gives all $6 million would you vote for him?

Also you are lying, the fundraiser was January 28th, it isn't 120 days it isn't at 90 days yet. Please be honest, you are asking Trump to be.

Last edited:
I was told this by my boss at a mail order place. we HAD to get the orders that came on day one by day 2 for that reason

I was told this by my boss at a mail order place. we HAD to get the orders that came on day one by day 2 for that reason

Well if your boss said so, it must be true! Lol!

What did your mommy and daddy say?

Sounds like he was busting balls. A cc transfer just means they sent the money via the bank. I don't know how long it takes to distribute 6 million dollars, I suppose they could have dropped it out of a plane. There's probably more to it than simply cutting a check for xyand z. Do you think Trump needs the money or he's willing to screw the vets right before an election?

Some of it went directly to charities. All has been accounted for,

Nice try. :rolleyes:

who said you're allowed to give political donations you collect to "charities"?

I thought that can only be done with "leftover" political funds at the end of a campaign.

if they know where it went, would it be "missing"?
The reason this story is in the media is that specifically, the Trump campaign does not know where the missing funds are, or wiling to account for them. That comes from the guy in charge of Trump's veteran affairs for the campaign.

I thought that can only be done with "leftover" political funds at the end of a campaign.

The reason this story is in the media is that specifically, the Trump campaign does not know where the missing funds are, or wiling to account for them. That comes from the guy in charge of Trump's veteran affairs for the campaign.
Sure Camp, this is a monster in the media. I can't find anything about Prince's passing because of it. FFS!

ohhhh... you mean the one with the pretend charity?

lol... that's funny.

Forum List

Back