Trump rails against Mueller in Sunday tweetstorm

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
'President Donald Trump fired off a series of tweets on Sunday lashing out at the special counsel investigation led by former FBI Director Robert Mueller.

In the tweets, Trump largely resurfaced previous issues he has with the investigation, claiming Mueller personally has conflicts of interest -- including a "contentious business relationship" -- that should preclude him from running the investigation, accusing Mueller of bringing on too many Democratic investigators, and making a false claim about the origin of the Russia investigation.
Trump's statement comes after a week in which the President's former lawyer, Michael Cohen, authorized the release of a recording he made between himself and then-candidate Trump talking about a potential payment to a model who claims she had an affair with Trump. Cohen also claimed Trump knew about a 2016 meeting involving his campaign and a group of Russians who were expected to provide dirt on Hillary Clinton.
"There is No Collusion! The Robert Mueller Rigged Witch Hunt, headed now by 17 (increased from 13, including an Obama White House lawyer) Angry Democrats, was started by a fraudulent Dossier, paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC. Therefore, the Witch Hunt is an illegal Scam!" Trump tweeted Sunday.

The President then turned to Mueller directly, tweeting, "Is Robert Mueller ever going to release his conflicts of interest with respect to President Trump, including the fact that we had a very nasty & contentious business relationship, I turned him down to head the FBI (one day before appointment as S.C.) & Comey is his close friend.."
"....Also, why is Mueller only appointing Angry Dems, some of whom have worked for Crooked Hillary, others, including himself, have worked for Obama....And why isn't Mueller looking at all of the criminal activity & real Russian Collusion on the Democrats side-Podesta, Dossier?" Trump continued.'

Trump rails against Mueller in Sunday tweetstorm - CNNPolitics

Either Trump is mentally disturbed and/or he is monumentally stupid.

It would be hilarious if he was not POTUS.

:290968001256257790-final:

• Banned
Trump is SOOOO stupid.

Before he even took office, he had that famous meeting at Trump Tower with the MSM.

Report: Donald Trump Unloads on Mainstream Media Bigwigs in Trump Tower Meeting | Breitbart

What a TOTAL bonehead thing to do.

If you want the media on your side (and we KNOW that Trump cares VERY much what the media says PLUS he is VERY thin-skinned), you do not invite them to your home/office and then start yelling at them and telling them how shitty they are.

These people are human beings. And human beings do not like being yelled at and put down. So obviously, they were - from that moment on - going to hate/dislike the guy. And they were going to make an extra special effort to make him look bad.

And later, he comes out and attacks the FBI/intelligence community...viciously.

Again...what a galactically stupid thing to do.

These people are investigating you, stupid. The LAST thing you do when cops are investigating you is insult the cops...or they will try just that much harder to get you.

Cops are human too.

Trump has no one but himself to blame for the media and the federal 'cops' not letting up on the guy.

I am not saying they are falsifying evidence. But I guarantee you that they are trying harder to get Trump than they would if he had kept his mouth shut about the MSM/intelligence agencies/FBI.

Mr. Mueller's obvious conflicts of interest, and the fact that he had a personal grudge because Mr. Trump turned down his business deal means that Mueller should have recused himself from the very start.

This means the whole Mueller investigation is Fruit from a Poisoned Tree, all charges against defendants should be dismissed with prejudice, all documents from the investigation shredded, and Mueller get sent a bill to pay for the wasted money himself. He KNEW about his conflicts of interest, and had a DUTY as an officer of the court to recuse himself.

• Banned
Mr. Mueller's obvious conflicts of interest, and the fact that he had a personal grudge because Mr. Trump turned down his business deal means that Mueller should have recused himself from the very start.

This means the whole Mueller investigation is Fruit from a Poisoned Tree, all charges against defendants should be dismissed with prejudice, all documents from the investigation shredded, and Mueller get sent a bill to pay for the wasted money himself. He KNEW about his conflicts of interest, and had a DUTY as an officer of the court to recuse himself.

Can you provide a link to an unbiased source about EXACTLY which business deal you are talking about?

Traitor Don is truly running scared, but why? What in the world has he been trying to hide, since he took office and even before, with ALL of his lying and cover ups on his and campaign's Russian contacts???

Can you provide a link to an unbiased source about EXACTLY which business deal you are talking about?

From Twitter:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago
Is Robert Mueller ever going to release his conflicts of interest with respect to President Trump, including the fact that we had a very nasty & contentious business relationship, I turned him down to head the FBI (one day before appointment as S.C.) & Comey is his close friend..

Proof of a NASTY as well as CONTENTIOUS business relationship. Mueller needs to get out in front of this. It doesn't look good for him.

If I were advising Mr. Mueller, I'd tell him to go to Caracas or Havana and apply for political asylum.

Mueller should read up and see what happened to Nicky Yezhov over in the USSR for getting involved too much in conflicts of interest

'President Donald Trump fired off a series of tweets on Sunday lashing out at the special counsel investigation led by former FBI Director Robert Mueller.

In the tweets, Trump largely resurfaced previous issues he has with the investigation, claiming Mueller personally has conflicts of interest -- including a "contentious business relationship" -- that should preclude him from running the investigation, accusing Mueller of bringing on too many Democratic investigators, and making a false claim about the origin of the Russia investigation.
Trump's statement comes after a week in which the President's former lawyer, Michael Cohen, authorized the release of a recording he made between himself and then-candidate Trump talking about a potential payment to a model who claims she had an affair with Trump. Cohen also claimed Trump knew about a 2016 meeting involving his campaign and a group of Russians who were expected to provide dirt on Hillary Clinton.
"There is No Collusion! The Robert Mueller Rigged Witch Hunt, headed now by 17 (increased from 13, including an Obama White House lawyer) Angry Democrats, was started by a fraudulent Dossier, paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC. Therefore, the Witch Hunt is an illegal Scam!" Trump tweeted Sunday.

The President then turned to Mueller directly, tweeting, "Is Robert Mueller ever going to release his conflicts of interest with respect to President Trump, including the fact that we had a very nasty & contentious business relationship, I turned him down to head the FBI (one day before appointment as S.C.) & Comey is his close friend.."
"....Also, why is Mueller only appointing Angry Dems, some of whom have worked for Crooked Hillary, others, including himself, have worked for Obama....And why isn't Mueller looking at all of the criminal activity & real Russian Collusion on the Democrats side-Podesta, Dossier?" Trump continued.'

Trump rails against Mueller in Sunday tweetstorm - CNNPolitics

Either Trump is mentally disturbed and/or he is monumentally stupid.

It would be hilarious if he was not POTUS.

:290968001256257790-final:
Lol
Why don’t you cry some more you whiny little bitch…

Traitor Don is truly running scared, but why? What in the world has he been trying to hide, since he took office and even before, with ALL of his lying and cover ups on his and campaign's Russian contacts???

Its Mr. Mueller who is trying to hide things, specifically the conflicts of interest that Mueller has, which he should have recused himself.

You link to CNN and then ask someone else for an unbiased source?
You can't make this shit up!

If Trump knows he is not guilty of collusion, he should publicly give Mueller until a week before the mid term elections to come clean to the American people, otherwise, he will be fired.

From Twitter:

Is Robert Mueller ever going to release his conflicts of interest with respect to President Trump, including the fact that we had a very nasty & contentious business relationship, I turned him down to head the FBI (one day before appointment as S.C.) & Comey is his close friend..

Proof of a NASTY as well as CONTENTIOUS business relationship. Mueller needs to get out in front of this. It doesn't look good for him.

If I were advising Mr. Mueller, I'd tell him to go to Caracas or Havana and apply for political asylum.

Mueller should read up and see what happened to Nicky Yezhov over in the USSR for getting involved too much in conflicts of interest

Well, we all saw that. I am not taking ANY politician's word for anything...especially Trump's who has been caught in TONS of lies.

Trump Lies

I asked for a link to an UNBIASED source that describes EXACTLY what this supposed business deal was. Trump was supposedly in this supposed deal...he is NOT unbiased, obviously.

Do you have a link or not?

(I am assuming 'not')

I'm glad my life doesn't devolve to crying about pointless stupid shit just to feel like a successful troll.

And I am glad I am not some old fart whose entire life clearly has devolved into posting 65,000(!?!) times on a political chat forum.

Plus, one who exaggerates in many of these posts like crazy and who would not know exactitude if it hit him over the head.

Now THAT is sad.

And, posting articles about your messiah and commenting about them is not 'trolling'. I guarantee you if the articles were pro Trump you would love it.
You hate the fact that most of the world and almost all of the educated, intelligent American voters think Trump is a buffoon.
So instead of posting facts/data to try and prove he is not...you simply throw insults around. Proving exactly what your intellectual capacity and educational attainment levels are.
You - my old, sad, bitter friend - are a prime example of a 'troll'.

'In Internet slang, a troll (/troʊl, trɒl/) is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.'

Internet troll - Wikipedia

I spread facts/data/personal opinions. You just spread hate to try and stir up dissent and discord to distract people from insulting your messiah (Trump).

I have wasted enough time on you, you pathetic, obviously bitter/lonely, old fart.

Off to my ignore list for you.

Last edited:

From Twitter:

Well, we all saw that. I am not taking ANY politician's word for anything...especially Trump's who has been caught in TONS of lies.

Trump Lies

I asked for a link to an UNBIASED source that describes EXACTLY what this supposed business deal was. Trump was supposedly in this supposed deal...he is NOT unbiased, obviously.

(I am assuming 'not')

No I do not But the point is that Mueller knows all about the business relationship that President Trump is alluding to, and now has the opportunity to do the right thing now and recuse himself.

This is Mueller's last chance to save face, and perhaps avoid a real personal catastrophe. And President Trump was gracious enough to give it to him. I just hope that Mueller does the right thing for his family, before it goes south for him in a very big way.

For the sake of your perceived ligitamacy, committing yourself to the veracity of your assertions... you probably should have prefaced your response with some version of ... 'IMHO', lol

Word to the wise... "victory comes before a fall" don't get too lofty on your 'perceived pedestal' of moral authority here... there is, after all, far more actual evidence of the Dems, via. HRC paying a Russian spy for fabricated, fraudulent Russian intelligence, used in creating a FISC warrant (repeatedly renewed) to overtly influence a US election... U might want to tread carefully here on the overtures of your partisan convictions... lol

From Twitter:

Trump Lies

(I am assuming 'not')

No I do not But the point is that Mueller knows all about the business relationship that President Trump is alluding to, and now has the opportunity to do the right thing now and recuse himself.

This is Mueller's last chance to save face, and perhaps avoid a real personal catastrophe. And President Trump was gracious enough to give it to him. I just hope that Mueller does the right thing for his family, before it goes south for him in a very big way.

But we have no proof that this 'business deal' ever existed. Only the word of a biased source (in this matter).

Don't you think it wise to wait until unbiased, factual proof of this supposed business deal is presented and confirmed before you condemn Mueller for it?

I doubt you would want to be condemned simply on someone's say so, without them even mentioning what it is you did - let alone, presenting any proof to back it up.
I know I would not.

Plus, don't you think it a tad odd that this investigation has been going on for well over a year - and yet this is the very first Trump has apparently EVER mentioned anything about this supposed 'business deal'?
If this supposed deal does mean Mueller should excuse himself - why did Trump not mention it straight away? Why wait over 400 days to come forward with the fact?

Last edited:

The dried-up old fraud couldn't pay his greens fees at at Trump's National and got 86ed...if you weren't a lazy little pinhead you could have found that out on your own. You come with nothing and it's not our responsibility to school you so the next lesson you get from me is gonna cost ya.

Forum List

Back