Best explanation of Trump voters I've seen

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
With Donald Trump, this all has come to an end. Donald Trump is America’s first wartime president in the Culture War.

During wartime, things like “dignity” and “collegiality” simply aren’t the most essential qualities one looks for in their warriors. Ulysses Grant was a drunk whose behavior in peacetime might well have seen him drummed out of the Army for conduct unbecoming. Had Abraham Lincoln applied the peacetime rules of propriety and booted Grant, the Democrats might well still be holding their slaves today. Lincoln rightly recognized that, “I cannot spare this man. He fights.” Evan Sayet - He Fights
First Republican who has engaged in the culture war would be more accurate....Dem Presidents have been highly engaged in it. Read first couple of paragraphs at least...We tried decorum and civility and whatever else libs claim Trump lacks, they were all Hitlers according to libs.

Last edited:
It's good to have a winner in charge in times of war. America is under attack.

Best explanation of Trump voters I've seen:

They preferred a successful businessman, a non-career politician Washington outsider who was not a life-long criminal scandal queen who abandoned Americans to die, actually DID collude with foreign spies and Russians, rigged elections, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, and who had already been rejected by the entire nation once before, who could not win her own party's nomination...

Yup, that about sums it up...

Forum List

Back