Trump Puts Schumer and Pelosi in a Brilliant Vise Grip (Stable Genius alert)

A couple of things. I don't understand how this hurts Chuck and Nancy. Your post reads more like spin than actual truth. It also paints Trump as an opportunist rather than a stable genius that is somehow playing the system.

In 2018 Trump signed executive orders that made it easier to get rid of SES employees. They aren't that difficult to get rid of anymore. I don't know why you need a government shutdown to get rid of poor performers if you already made it easier to fire them.

NYT (May 2018)...
Mr. Bremberg, the White House domestic policy official, said the actions would make good on the president’s call to “empower every cabinet secretary with the authority to reward good workers and remove those that undermine the public trust or fail the American people.”

Did you see the genius move Pelosi pulled? Trump thought he was sly when he pulled Pelosi's military flight. He told her she could fly commercial. She turned the whole thing back around and said after Trump released her plans it was no longer safe for her to make the trip to visit the troops. Political Genius.
Permanent Ignore. Just another Soros paid sock puppet.

Being paid by Soros, I wish. Wouldn't that be great. No, actually I am a guy that was questioning a post in a respectful manner. No name calling or grandstanding. If you don't like counterpoints then maybe don't visit political sites.

funny.jpg

The Donald is playing Chimp and Nanzi just as masterfully as Itzhak Perlman plays his Stradivarius ...

The federal government shutdown has presented a unique opportunity for President Donald Trump to clear out the deadwood in the federal bureaucracy, saving U.S. taxpayers billions of dollars in salaries, perks, and rented office space for people who aren't doing anything productive.

[Snip]

A high-ranking Trump administration official wrote four days ago in the Daily Caller that the shutdown enables Trump to get rid of people like this. As members of the Senior Executive Service, many of them can't be fired unless they're convicted of a felony, or of committing some flagrant misconduct.

... SES employees cannot be furloughed (laid off) under normal circumstances, but they can be removed during a Reduction in Force (RIF) when their positions are found to be unnecessary.

In the D.C. article, our unnamed administration official explains that roughly 80% of the federal work force in many departments, including his own, simply don't do anything. They plan shopping trips and vacations. They send out résumés for better-paying positions, perhaps without realizing that any new employer might expect them to actually get some work done.

[Snip]

... on Day 30 of the shutdown, a clause is triggered in these federal employment contracts that enables RIF. The Office of Personnel Management oversees the RIF process.

... Roughly 800,000 federal employees could be permanently removed under this plan, with an annual savings of roughly $80 billion in salaries alone. Including the pensions; the government vehicles; and the rented office space, furniture, and equipment, it could be $150 billion.

Read more at americanthinker.com .

Ah, Mr. government rmployee...."What would you say...you do here?"

It has cost the economy 4 billion dollars you stupid fuck.

That's total bullshit.... That number is extracted from a probability projection.
There's no real cost until the backwages
Get paid out. If he does do a staff reduction
Which is sorely needed the net result will be a gain not as loss.

Jo

Cohen will have plenty to say when he testifies before a House panel on February 7th. His testimony will be public and for Trump, it will be ugly.
Michael Cohen to testify before House panel in early February

I wonder what will happen if Cohen's testimony doesn't line up with everything he told Mueller? I also wonder how democrats will handle the FBI claim of Cohen's visit to Prague in the dossier that Cohen has disputed along with having offered verified proof of not having been in Prague.

A couple of things. I don't understand how this hurts Chuck and Nancy. Your post reads more like spin than actual truth. It also paints Trump as an opportunist rather than a stable genius that is somehow playing the system.

In 2018 Trump signed executive orders that made it easier to get rid of SES employees. They aren't that difficult to get rid of anymore. I don't know why you need a government shutdown to get rid of poor performers if you already made it easier to fire them.

NYT (May 2018)...
Mr. Bremberg, the White House domestic policy official, said the actions would make good on the president’s call to “empower every cabinet secretary with the authority to reward good workers and remove those that undermine the public trust or fail the American people.”

Did you see the genius move Pelosi pulled? Trump thought he was sly when he pulled Pelosi's military flight. He told her she could fly commercial. She turned the whole thing back around and said after Trump released her plans it was no longer safe for her to make the trip to visit the troops. Political Genius.
Thank President Hillary.

Cohen will have plenty to say when he testifies before a House panel on February 7th. His testimony will be public and for Trump, it will be ugly.

I wonder what will happen if Cohen's testimony doesn't line up with everything he told Mueller? I also wonder how democrats will handle the FBI claim of Cohen's visit to Prague in the dossier that Cohen has disputed along with having offered verified proof of not having been in Prague.

Cohen is slimy...he was slimy long before he met Trump.... His worst nightmare was being dragged into an investigation. Now he's trying to hide behind Trump .... Not good to work... This guy is going to do jail time not because he's involved with Trump but because he's dirty.... If he gets caught lying It will just add time to his vacation.

Jo

Cohen is slimy...he was slimy long before he met Trump.... His worst nightmare was being dragged into an investigation. Now he's trying to hide behind Trump .... Not good to work... This guy is going to do jail time not because he's involved with Trump but because he's dirty.... If he gets caught lying It will just add time to his vacation.

Jo
You`re the kind of boob that the Russians target and in your case it worked beautifully. Putin told you that Comey is a dirty cop.
https://nypost.com/2018/12/17/russian-trolls-targeted-mueller-with-disinformation-campaign/

Anyone that trusts Cohen is really looped. He is a proven liar and skank.
Wait wait wait...

We aren't supposed to trust proven liars now?

So you no longer support tRump then.

There is a difference between embellishing, or exaggerating vs all out lying.
No, he lies.....period.....

but you hang on to that "embellish" fantasy....it won't age well
Ever heard of hyperbole? And most media trying to skewer him, leave out important elements within his statements.
Making excuses won't help.

Nobody knows what any of the players are thinking-we just don't need the media telling us what to think. We should appreciate what is going on here- this stuff doesn't normally happen. Its fascinating.

Forum List

Back