This Weeks National Weather In General.So,Al Gore.This Is A Sign That We Are,"Warming"?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:abgg2q.jpg: :laugh2: :laughing0301: :poop: :iyfyus.jpg:. So what we are all witnessing today is a sign that the world is warming? So what is the forecast for Boston and New York?
And when are we going to hear from Al Gore? Is he planning a press conference soon to decipher this weeks weather that is reeking havock in many of the 57 States?
And it's not exactly hot/warm in Florida every day either.
So where is Al Gore? Hiding in the Bahamas?
:umno:

Not even the end of January and Gore has already burned more carbon than I will for the remainder of the year.

Sorry Al.
Keeping my boat and snowmobiles including the Hemi powered Jeep to tow them.
Will still burn less carbons than fat Al.

Hypocrites shouldn't preach.

i wonder how the near freezing to death squirrels feel about this global warming

We see these moron "Look, a snowflake, that means global warming is a hoax!" posts multiple times every winter now.

They're equivalent to screaming, "YES, I AM A CULT RETARD!". But then, what else can they do? All the evidence contradicts their kook denier cult dogma, so they have to deflect somehow.

We see these moron "Look, a snowflake, that means global warming is a hoax!" posts multiple times every winter now.

They're equivalent to screaming, "YES, I AM A CULT RETARD!". But then, what else can they do? All the evidence contradicts their kook denier cult dogma, so they have to deflect somehow.

Evidence provided by people just as fucking crazy as you?

Ya, real solid.

guess they wont be bitching about all of this global warming until July. and when its about 90 degrees in all 57 states, they start up again

It has been very cool here in Central Florida this last few days and we are going to get another blast tomorrow. Global warming my ass.

There's no point explaining why this is such a dumb thread, as the people of normal intelligence already understand, while the conservatives don't have the brainpower to understand, no matter how much you dumb it down for them.

It has been very cool here in Central Florida this last few days and we are going to get another blast tomorrow. Global warming my ass.
and who cannot just wait for those 80 degree days again!

I am 5th generation Floridian. Born and raised here so warm weather does not bother me at all. However, I do enjoy a couple of cool months a year just for a change of pace.

It is typical here in Florida to have the heat on in the morning and the AC on the afternoon.

I am 5th generation Floridian. Born and raised here so warm weather does not bother me at all. However, I do enjoy a couple of cool months a year just for a change of pace.

It is typical here in Florida to have the heat on in the morning and the AC on the afternoon.
well by september we are begging for the 75-80 degree days again!

:abgg2q.jpg: :laugh2: :laughing0301: :poop: :iyfyus.jpg:. So what we are all witnessing today is a sign that the world is warming? So what is the forecast for Boston and New York?
And when are we going to hear from Al Gore? Is he planning a press conference soon to decipher this weeks weather that is reeking havock in many of the 57 States?
And it's not exactly hot/warm in Florida every day either.
So where is Al Gore? Hiding in the Bahamas?
:umno:
Another fucking jackass too stupid to know that global warming is a trend & not a weekly weather forecast.

There's no point explaining why this is such a dumb thread, as the people of normal intelligence already understand, while the conservatives don't have the brainpower to understand, no matter how much you dumb it down for them.
Yes except that even the average yearly temperature world wide remains consistent and is not rising which is what global warming refers to.

Are people at the National Weather service federal employees?

Who cares what they think; they not even getting paid....bums

When elites sell their mansions, quit flying private Lear charters to multiple world locations, hold other countries accountable for their excess emmisions, maybe, just maybe I will give a rats ass. It's called perception, and the perception of most folks is that we are not facing impending doom and this isn't a primary issue.

The notion of conservatives not caring for the environment is pathetic broad brushing.
Many of us live rural. Have private wells, have expensive private septic systems by code. Many of us are outdoors types spending far more time in the wilderness AND money in licenses and fees which go directly to benefit the environment.
I have personally witnessed a comeback of predatory raptors over my lifetime due to sane environmental policies as the ban on DDT. I see Bald Eagles on a daily basis now. Wildlife thriving in my area.

We can care for our environment without crippling our economy, forcing mandates, and letting so called developing nations a free pass.

Really care for the environment?

Get rid of the addiction to useless plastic products and packaging.

The only way we could end the earth is to nuke it out of exsitence. Thinking humans can end the world by living our live is assinine.

if we are warming, then why isnt New York and Miami under water?

Forum List

Back