Why Does Nancy Pelosi Think She's President???

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
nancy-pelosi-shutdown-ap-img.jpg

For some strange reason Nancy Pelosi has been talking and acting like SHE'S the real president, and that Trump is just an imposter. Why is that?

She's making these trips overseas, visiting with world leaders and visiting the military in the middle of a shutdown, essentially shirking her responsibilities by leaving the country. What's so pressing that she felt she had to leave the US?

Isn't this against the Logan Act????

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. The intent behind the Act is to prevent unauthorized negotiations from undermining the government's position.[2] The Act was passed following George Logan's unauthorized negotiations with France in 1798, and was signed into law by President John Adams on January 30, 1799. The Act was amended in 1994, changing the penalty for violation from "fined $5,000" to "fined under this title"; this appears to be the only amendment to the Act.[2] Violation of the Logan Act is a felony.​

Pelosi felt this trip was so import that after Trump cancelled her military flight, she had to go commercial, and then lied about Trump tipping off the enemy when she booked the flight. What the Hell is so pressing that she has to make this trip regardless how badly it looks? In the middle of a shutdown???

DxOo_itVYAA6yLh.jpg

To answer the thread title question: probably because even though she’s speaker, she identifies as POTUS. And you’d better not dare mis-identify her when addressing her. It’s “madame President” to you.

It's not unusual for people with dementia or Alzheimers to have delusions and hallucinations

To answer the thread title question: probably because even though she’s speaker, she identifies as POTUS. And you’d better not dare mis-identify her when addressing her. It’s “madame President” to you.
23zccy.jpg

Ever hear of 3 co-equal parts of gov and she is 3rd in line.

By the way I doubt Regan said that, but pass around false info as you wish.

She is the only one in Congress that makes law? Or is she 1/435th of a vote? Big difference between being the big Kahuna and the minnow in the school. Once again, is shows the lack of intelligence that you seem to have. Go back to a private school and learn about government and how it is supposed to work, not listen to the Lame Stream Media that went to the same school you did..

There are 541 congressmen. This includes 100 senators and 435 members, five delegates and one resident commissioner in the House of Representatives.
How many congressmen are there? | Reference.com

www.reference.com/government-politics/many-congress…

She is the only one in Congress that makes law? Or is she 1/435th of a vote? Big difference between being the big Kahuna and the minnow in the school. Once again, is shows the lack of intelligence that you seem to have. Go back to a private school and learn about government and how it is supposed to work, not listen to the Lame Stream Media that went to the same school you did..

There are 541 congressmen. This includes 100 senators and 435 members, five delegates and one resident commissioner in the House of Representatives.

In all reality, she is 3rd in line to be president. That's...scary.

If you fuckers think Trump protests were violent, make Pelosi president and see what happens. You'll be fucking done like a well-done steak.

Is she privy to knowledge of an assassination plot or something? If I was the Secret Service, I'd be watching her and all her contacts.

Last edited:

If you fuckers think Trump protests were violent, make Pelosi president and see what happens. You'll be fucking done like a well-done steak.

Is she privy to knowledge of an assassination plot or something? If I was the Secret Service, I'd be watching her and all her contacts.
Done in what way - goober.

Id be sitting in my living room watching a buncha beer belly dorks screaming at a buncha hipsters with giant ear holes, and taking a shot every time they get tear gassed by the 10 total swat officers that were necessary at the scene

Done in what way - goober.

Id be sitting in my living room watching a buncha beer belly dorks screaming at a buncha hipsters with giant ear holes, and taking a shot every time they get tear gassed by the 10 total swat officers that were necessary at the scene

Wrong, there would be multiple millions in Washington D.C.

That'd be some last-straw shit right there.

Forum List

Back