Trump pulls U.S. out of G-7 statement, accuses Trudeau of being 'dishonest'

[
Canada didn’t become a country until 1867.

Just so we know…who does Trump consider our friends and who does he consider our enemies?

So just be be clear Comrade, earlier when you spewed hatred at America for attacking Canada in 1812, that was just a lie? Canada was a British providence and the war was actually in response to British incursions into Louisiana just as the legitimate history books state?

I did? When did I do that?

Canda wasn’t around until 1867.

2-3 hundred years? Since we've only been around for 242 years why don't you tell me the last time we had a major falling out with Canada, or GB for instance?

We've already been all over this, Canada wasn't a country, and it was 206 years ago. And we attacked them BTW, not vice versa.

Poor creep, your hatred of America just gnaws at you, Da Comrade?
These ridiculous attempts at insults are just proof you have not intelligent responses.

Keep.it up, I'm not laughing with you.

I'm laughing at you.

Insult? I thought pointing out your bitter hatred of America would be a complement, creep? Won't it enhance your standing among your fellow Communists?

has it enhanced yours?

[

Just so we know…who does Trump consider our friends and who does he consider our enemies?

So just be be clear Comrade, earlier when you spewed hatred at America for attacking Canada in 1812, that was just a lie? Canada was a British providence and the war was actually in response to British incursions into Louisiana just as the legitimate history books state?

I did? When did I do that?

Canda wasn’t around until 1867.

That's the point.

If it was one of the other Stalinists rather than you who ranted about our "invading Canada" then I apologize, all you Marxists look the same.

Weak. Gonna hafta practice if you want to get under my skin.

Lotsa practice. You tRumpkins are not fast learners.

99% chance you are a paid troll from the Soros hate sites. In such a case you have no ability to reason and are here purely to disrupt the American political system.

No one wants to "get under your skin," I merely expose you as the America hating Marxist that you are, Creep.

if you don't know the differences you must be a republican Trump is a lying coward and he's all yours

Yeah, not the brave soldier Barry Da Fairy was..

:lmao:
Get it yet UN or you need a sledge hammer?
As U.S. President Donald Trump left the Group of Seven nations in turmoil this weekend, China’s Xi Jinping and Russia’s Vladimir Putin were putting on a very different show on the other side of the world.

On Sunday, Xi and Putin toasted the expansion of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, an eight-member bloc designed to coordinate security policies across Asia. The group, which welcomed new members India and Pakistan, as well as the presidents of Iran and Mongolia, pledged to increase cooperation on energy and agriculture and create more favorable conditions on trade and investment.

99% chance you are a paid troll from the Soros hate sites. In such a case you have no ability to reason and are here purely to disrupt the American political system.

No one wants to "get under your skin," I merely expose you as the America hating Marxist that you are, Creep.
Lol, careful, your ignorance is starting to show around your fanaticism.

Case in point; your responses are rarely conversant to the post they allegedly address. What "ignorance," Comrade? You appear to be some artificial stupidity routine that generates random leftist hate, rather than a sentient being.

Has Soros released a new worm, code named Creep? :lol:

I don't pretend to know much about the economics behind this, or even fully understand how tariffs and a trade war will impact business and the U.S. economy somewhere down the line. What I am beginning to suspect is that perhaps Trump doesn't, either. He has made decisions that he then pulled back after learning that it was an "Oops" move, and he has done his typical "nice to their face and then insulting on Twitter" move here, as well.

My guess is that behind the scenes, Trump has these ideas about how business should be run. The fact that he has done business around the world, successfully, for years does not mean he understands how the global economy actually works, but the people who DO know how it works can't get through to the President, so he comes out with his fiats and then after enough people say "See, this is what I meant.." he realizes it's a bit more complicated than he realized. Kinda like healthcare was.

Trump's supporters don't seem to understand that being a successful international businessman doesn't mean you know as much as you think you do. Who knows if there's any real or lasting damage to the US economy because of the bruised feelings from the G-7 summit. Those leaders have to object to policies that would interfere with their economies--but it may be a lot of posturing. And once again, Trump may soften his position. This art of the deal shit, being done on the public stage, has everyone in an uproar, but I'm not convinced it's as awful as people are making it. The trade war would be, though, and let's hope it doesn't come to that.

I don't pretend to know much about the economics behind this, or even fully understand how tariffs and a trade war will impact business and the U.S. economy somewhere down the line. What I am beginning to suspect is that perhaps Trump doesn't, either. He has made decisions that he then pulled back after learning that it was an "Oops" move, and he has done his typical "nice to their face and then insulting on Twitter" move here, as well.

My guess is that behind the scenes, Trump has these ideas about how business should be run. The fact that he has done business around the world, successfully, for years does not mean he understands how the global economy actually works, but the people who DO know how it works can't get through to the President, so he comes out with his fiats and then after enough people say "See, this is what I meant.." he realizes it's a bit more complicated than he realized. Kinda like healthcare was.

Trump's supporters don't seem to understand that being a successful international businessman doesn't mean you know as much as you think you do. Who knows if there's any real or lasting damage to the US economy because of the bruised feelings from the G-7 summit. Those leaders have to object to policies that would interfere with their economies--but it may be a lot of posturing. And once again, Trump may soften his position. This art of the deal shit, being done on the public stage, has everyone in an uproar, but I'm not convinced it's as awful as people are making it. The trade war would be, though, and let's hope it doesn't come to that.

What the Marxist media fails to report is that both Canada and Mexico have imposed tariffs on American goods all along. When Trump said NAFTA is a bad deal, he wasn't kidding. It blocks tariffs by America, but allows them by our supposed partners.

What Trump is doing, is forcing Canada to start playing by the same rules that America plays by. Clinton got us into a lopsided deal that fucks the American worker in favor of Canada and Mexico.

There will only be a trade war if Canada fails to blink.

Case in point; your responses are rarely conversant to the post they allegedly address. What "ignorance," Comrade? You appear to be some artificial stupidity routine that generates random leftist hate, rather than a sentient being.

Has Soros released a new worm, code named Creep? :lol:
Lol, that one isn't helping.

----------------------------------------- they are nations that the USA has had fairly friendly relation with until the fairly friendly , decent relations come to an end as has happened a few times in the last 2 - 3 hundred years Crep .
2-3 hundred years? Since we've only been around for 242 years why don't you tell me the last time we had a major falling out with Canada, or GB for instance?

Well there is our friend's whom Trump and the U.S. has found to be doing us wrong in these failed trade agreements, and then there are these leaders of these alledged enemy countries for whom haven't been doing us wrong, because we saw them as an enemy state because of the way they were treating their own people, so we kept them at bay until they showed improvements in their in house problems.

However, due to greed, our business leaders here we're willing to ignore China's humanatarian abuses in order to more over add to those abuses by helping China to work their people in sweat shops under communist rule for international trade purposes. Then we end up with an 800 billion dollar trade deficit with China ?? Kidding me right ?

Then when a new U.S. leader comes into challenge it all, (then you who have supported the out of balance trade and abuse that came with it all), begin circling the wagons in either protection of the bullcrap or in an attempt to hide the bullcrap in order to keep it all going.

So…who are our friends and who are our enemies?
Shifting all the time wouldn't you say ?? Are their any perfect ? No not one.

Have to keep up, because some might be willing to change, when others are shifting towards greed, and heavy trade in their favor.

We have to go with what's in our national interest, and not in trade deficits that make no sense.

Well there is our friend's whom Trump and the U.S. has found to be doing us wrong in these failed trade agreements, and then there are these leaders of these alledged enemy countries for whom haven't been doing us wrong, because we saw them as an enemy state because of the way they were treating their own people, so we kept them at bay until they showed improvements in their in house problems.

However, due to greed, our business leaders here we're willing to ignore China's humanatarian abuses in order to more over add to those abuses by helping China to work their people in sweat shops under communist rule for international trade purposes. Then we end up with an 800 billion dollar trade deficit with China ?? Kidding me right ?

Then when a new U.S. leader comes into challenge it all, (then you who have supported the out of balance trade and abuse that came with it all), begin circling the wagons in either protection of the bullcrap or in an attempt to hide the bullcrap in order to keep it all going.

Have to keep up, because some might be willing to change, when others are shifting towards greed, and heavy trade in their favor.

We have to go with what's in our national interest, and not in trade deficits that make no sense.
BUT do you use a sledgehammer in accomplishing those aims??

Someone pointing missiles at your family isn’t your friend. One would think we could agree with that…

But Trump supports that intimidation and you support the pervert….why? Because he “sticks it” to people.

------------------------------------------ well , sledgehammer use is whats needed . What can they do in retaliation . Trade War , bring it on as the President is willing as far as i can see Edward .

------------------------------------------ well , sledgehammer use is whats needed . What can they do in retaliation . Trade War , bring it on as the President is willing as far as i can see Edward .
NO ONE wins a trade war And this one might hit red states hardest

A sledgehammer yes is but one tool in the tool box, and yes there are others in the tool box as well. After what has been going on, the sledgehammer is needed at this time. That's what happens when things go to far.

-------------------------------- such is life Edward !!

Your idea of America's ability to not be blackmailed by trade is interesting. I believe you might be hoping your country fails in everything it does if your group doesn't get it's way.

tRump is more like a randomly thrown beer bottle than a hammer.

Forum List

Back