Trump pulls U.S. out of G-7 statement, accuses Trudeau of being 'dishonest'

Well there is our friend's whom Trump and the U.S. has found to be doing us wrong in these failed trade agreements, and then there are these leaders of these alledged enemy countries for whom haven't been doing us wrong, because we saw them as an enemy state because of the way they were treating their own people, so we kept them at bay until they showed improvements in their in house problems.

However, due to greed, our business leaders here we're willing to ignore China's humanatarian abuses in order to more over add to those abuses by helping China to work their people in sweat shops under communist rule for international trade purposes. Then we end up with an 800 billion dollar trade deficit with China ?? Kidding me right ?

Then when a new U.S. leader comes into challenge it all, (then you who have supported the out of balance trade and abuse that came with it all), begin circling the wagons in either protection of the bullcrap or in an attempt to hide the bullcrap in order to keep it all going.

So…who are our friends and who are our enemies?
Shifting all the time wouldn't you say ?? Are their any perfect ? No not one.

Have to keep up, because some might be willing to change, when others are shifting towards greed, and heavy trade in their favor.

We have to go with what's in our national interest, and not in trade deficits that make no sense.
BUT do you use a sledgehammer in accomplishing those aims??
------------------------------------------ well , sledgehammer use is whats needed . What can they do in retaliation . Trade War , bring it on as the President is willing as far as i can see Edward .
NO ONE wins a trade war And this one might hit red states hardest

One of the great mis-calculations is that you can try to surgically help a demographic while ignoring another in a trade war. In a world where you can order toothbrushes made in Brazil if you want, its almost impossible to corner a market because the guys you’re aiming at can almost always buy what you’re selling somewhere else. Developed nations also usually have something to trade with their new trading partner which cancels out any extra price their citizens are paying in the new relationship.

Canada didn’t become a country until 1867.

Just so we know…who does Trump consider our friends and who does he consider our enemies?
Well there is our friend's whom Trump and the U.S. has found to be doing us wrong in these failed trade agreements, and then there are these leaders of these alledged enemy countries for whom haven't been doing us wrong, because we saw them as an enemy state because of the way they were treating their own people, so we kept them at bay until they showed improvements in their in house problems.

However, due to greed, our business leaders here we're willing to ignore China's humanatarian abuses in order to more over add to those abuses by helping China to work their people in sweat shops under communist rule for international trade purposes. Then we end up with an 800 billion dollar trade deficit with China ?? Kidding me right ?

Then when a new U.S. leader comes into challenge it all, (then you who have supported the out of balance trade and abuse that came with it all), begin circling the wagons in either protection of the bullcrap or in an attempt to hide the bullcrap in order to keep it all going.

Have to keep up, because some might be willing to change, when others are shifting towards greed, and heavy trade in their favor.

We have to go with what's in our national interest, and not in trade deficits that make no sense.
A sledgehammer yes is but one tool in the tool box, and yes there are others in the tool box as well. After what has been going on, the sledgehammer is needed at this time. That's what happens when things go to far.
Yes go after with a vengeance all freedom loving allies and make friends with dictators in China and Russia

aw , TRUMP is in charge , for all we know he was just slapping the 'euro types' around as he also figures , lets see what happens . No matter what happens i think that the USA will be ok . As an adventurous person , lets see what a trade war does . As a 68 year old i have NEVER ever been hungry so if a trade war brings on a Depression maybe i'll get to eat in a soup kitchen Candy .

Last edited:

A sledgehammer yes is but one tool in the tool box, and yes there are others in the tool box as well. After what has been going on, the sledgehammer is needed at this time. That's what happens when things go to far.
Yes go after with a vengeance all freedom loving allies and make friends with dictators in China and Russia
--------------------------------------------- FREEDOM LOVING , heck 'england' doesn't even allow Free Speech . Same for 'canada' as they prosecuted Mark Stein [steyn] for anti muslim speech a few years ago . I think that he wrote a book . And freedom loving brits have Tommy Robinson in prison due to his advertising or using free speech to advertise muslim grooming gangs grooming young English girls to use drugs and to be whores Edward .

--------------------------------------------- FREEDOM LOVING , heck 'england' doesn't even allow Free Speech . Same for 'canada' as they prosecuted Mark Stein [steyn] for anti muslim speech a few years ago . I think that he wrote a book . And freedom loving brits have Tommy Robinson in prison due to his advertising or using free speech to advertise muslim grooming gangs grooming young English girls to use drugs and to be whores Edward .
The EU needs to get ahead of the game here and make as many contingency plans in terms of agreements that are not reliant upon American interests, as does SE Asia, I don't really see any alternatives. I guess the dumbest people in the U.S. are going to get their way. Quite what the International geo-political map is going to look like after Trump's Presidency is anyone's guess. The man and his administration is reckless in my view.

Just so we know…who does Trump consider our friends and who does he consider our enemies?

tRump is more like a randomly thrown beer bottle than a hammer.
------------------------ [chuckle] --- good one Crep !!

The EU needs to get ahead of the game here and make as many contingency plans in terms of agreements that are not reliant upon American interests, as does SE Asia, I don't really see any alternatives. I guess the dumbest people in the U.S. are going to get their way. Quite what the International geo-political map is going to look like after Trump's Presidency is anyone's guess. The man and his administration is reckless in my view.

It reminds me of bad, 7th grade theater. Clearly the executive has no idea what it is doing; there is no strategy. Multi-lateral deals is much easier for companies like Pizza Hut, Coke, Yeti, Apple etc… because the specifications and requirements are the same in every market represented by the signers of the deal. So the same phone you sell, the same restaurant you open, the same product you produce for Berlin, you can sell in Budapest.

--------------------------------------------- China and Russia are probably the ones that bear watching the most as they are probably the best examples of Nations that look out for their own best interests and they will tell Trump the fact that they are Nationalists -------------------- the eurotypes though are like assassins as they approach with a smirking smile saying that they are friends but they have knives hidden behind their backs . Like TRUMP said , the eurotypes have all been robbing America , the piggy bank of the world for a long time .

--------------------------------------------- China and Russia are probably the ones that bear watching the most as they are probably the best examples of Nations that look out for their own best interests and they will tell Trump the fact that they are Nationalists -------------------- the eurotypes though are like assassins as they approach with a smirking smile saying that they are friends but they have knives hidden behind their backs . Like TRUMP said , the eurotypes have all been robbing America , the piggy bank of the world for a long time .
America is and has been the leader of the free world for as long as I can remember the richest most respected How bad has this robbery affected us?

Someone pointing missiles at your family isn’t your friend. One would think we could agree with that…

But Trump supports that intimidation and you support the pervert….why? Because he “sticks it” to people.

You do know France have had nuclear missiles pointed at us for decades right?

Last edited:
Weak. Gonna hafta practice if you want to get under my skin.

Lotsa practice. You tRumpkins are not fast learners.

99% chance you are a paid troll from the Soros hate sites. In such a case you have no ability to reason and are here purely to disrupt the American political system.

No one wants to "get under your skin," I merely expose you as the America hating Marxist that you are, Creep.
Lol, careful, your ignorance is starting to show around your fanaticism.

Case in point; your responses are rarely conversant to the post they allegedly address. What "ignorance," Comrade? You appear to be some artificial stupidity routine that generates random leftist hate, rather than a sentient being.

Has Soros released a new worm, code named Creep? :lol:
Lol, that one isn't helping.

DERP

As I thought, you're a bot.

Weak. Gonna hafta practice if you want to get under my skin.

Lotsa practice. You tRumpkins are not fast learners.

99% chance you are a paid troll from the Soros hate sites. In such a case you have no ability to reason and are here purely to disrupt the American political system.

No one wants to "get under your skin," I merely expose you as the America hating Marxist that you are, Creep.

Case in point; your responses are rarely conversant to the post they allegedly address. What "ignorance," Comrade? You appear to be some artificial stupidity routine that generates random leftist hate, rather than a sentient being.

DERP

Yeah, nope.

DERP

Yeah, nope.

Another random string by the artificial stupidity routine.

I used to write software in BASIC that was better and emulating natural response in the 80's.

Soros needs to step up his pathetic game, creep.

DERP

Yeah, nope.

Another random string by the artificial stupidity routine.

I used to write software in BASIC that was better and emulating natural response in the 80's.

Soros needs to step up his pathetic game, creep.
Lol, so I'm a bot.

But you keep responding to me.

Think about that.for a minute.

Someone pointing missiles at your family isn’t your friend. One would think we could agree with that…

But Trump supports that intimidation and you support the pervert….why? Because he “sticks it” to people.

You do know France have had nuclear missiles pointed at us for decades right?

Do they now? I suspect they do not. If they do, I would expect the POTUS to address that.

I just re-read that and am now editing….

Do they, now— as of 6/10/18.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back