Trump pulls U.S. out of G-7 statement, accuses Trudeau of being 'dishonest'

His way is our way.. a better deal for you and I..
No, his way is his way and his alone. It's ridiculous to think anything good care come from offending our allies and cuddling up to our enemies.

Keep your friends close and your enemy's closer

That's a rule of thumb..
There's a big difference between "keeps my your enemies closer" and sleeping with them. Also nothing in that ridiculous little saying says you have to throw your friends under the bus.

That's not throwing friends under the bus..

Past administration 's coddled them, it's called tough love, we will always defend canada.
Nobody has coddled anyone. Trade agreements are give and take by both sides and cannot be all in one country's favor.

BS. Canada is our little brother , no one fucks with them except us..

No, his way is his way and his alone. It's ridiculous to think anything good care come from offending our allies and cuddling up to our enemies.

That's a rule of thumb..
There's a big difference between "keeps my your enemies closer" and sleeping with them. Also nothing in that ridiculous little saying says you have to throw your friends under the bus.
----------------------------------------- they are nations that the USA has had fairly friendly relation with until the fairly friendly , decent relations come to an end as has happened a few times in the last 2 - 3 hundred years Crep .
2-3 hundred years? Since we've only been around for 242 years why don't you tell me the last time we had a major falling out with Canada, or GB for instance?

We've already been all over this, Canada wasn't a country, and it was 206 years ago. And we attacked them BTW, not vice versa.

well , your style of give and take MAY be coming to an end Crep .

That's a rule of thumb..
----------------------------------------- they are nations that the USA has had fairly friendly relation with until the fairly friendly , decent relations come to an end as has happened a few times in the last 2 - 3 hundred years Crep .
2-3 hundred years? Since we've only been around for 242 years why don't you tell me the last time we had a major falling out with Canada, or GB for instance?

We've already been all over this, Canada wasn't a country, and it was 206 years ago. And we attacked them BTW, not vice versa.

We didn't attack Canada we attacked the British in Canada. .

we fought them and Americans died and at that time 'canada' was full of traitors , Tories and British Subjects, many of who left America during the American revolution because they were sympathetic to the British king . Now its even worse as many 'canooks' are draft dodgers or sons and daughter of draft dodgers Crep .

So butt kissing is the best foriegn policy in accordance with America's new way now ???

The Demon-crats are experts at pandering (until they gain something or retain power or gain power, just as it has been witnessed so many times over and over again), then once they gain power it's time to shun those voters who would expect the crats to actually deliver. They (the Demon-crats), just like others, enrich themselves at all cost, and if something gets in their way, then it's time to act all innocent and honest until the storm passes or they sidestep it somehow.

Who are the expert panderers amongst the two major parties as it has been witnessed over time, and what's their political persuasion ?? Demon-crats or the GOP ?

We didn't attack Canada we attacked the British in Canada. .
Lol, ok, ya got me.there.

That's a rule of thumb..

Poor creep, your hatred of America just gnaws at you, Da Comrade?

So butt kissing is the best foriegn policy in accordance with America's new way now ???

The Demon-crats are experts at pandering (until they gain something or retain power or gain power, just as it has been witnessed so many times over and over again), then once they gain power it's time to shun those voters who would expect the crats to actually deliver. They (the Demon-crats), just like others, enrich themselves at all cost, and if something gets in their way, then it's time to act all innocent and honest until the storm passes or they sidestep it somehow.

Who are the expert panderers amongst the two major parties as it has been witnessed over time, and what's their political persuasion ?? Demon-crats or the GOP ?

-------------------------------- yer losing Lew !!

What am I losing? Trump calls Trudeau a liar and praises a stone cold killer dictator. He said it... it's in the video.

What am I losing? Trump calls Trudeau a liar and praises a stone cold killer dictator. He said it... it's in the video.

Trump ends the Korean war, Lewd wails bitter tears.....

Poor creep, your hatred of America just gnaws at you, Da Comrade?
These ridiculous attempts at insults are just proof you have not intelligent responses.

Keep.it up, I'm not laughing with you.

I'm laughing at you.

That's a rule of thumb..

Canada didn’t become a country until 1867.

Just so we know…who does Trump consider our friends and who does he consider our enemies?

That's a rule of thumb..

Just so we know…who does Trump consider our friends and who does he consider our enemies?
Excellent question.

I wish I had the answer.

Excellent question.

I wish I had the answer.

I’ll wait for a Trumpian to answer the question.

Excellent question.

I wish I had the answer.

Do you really think they know?

Excellent question.

I wish I had the answer.

Do you really think they know?

We’ll see what happens. Strange that there Its looking more and more like Russia has some sort of influence over Trump that is not readily apparent.

NK has to “de nuke”. And while I wouldn’t expect the President to ask Russia to “de nuke”, I would expect the guy who doesn’t trust NK with a missile to, at the very least, tell the Russia “You want back in the G8, you’ve got to point your missiles elsewhere.

what is it , seems like the USA and its so called friends just have different interests at this time , And thats under The TRUMP and i hope Trump style lasts at least for my lifetime . Before the Trump i think that other fairly modern Presidents were one worlders . As example , i think that 'gwb' wanted a 'north american union' and that goes back to 'ghwb' and 'mrobama' would have loved that as well as Hilary . And if 'jebito bush' had made president he would have been terrible as he already has a 'mexican' family that mexicans would love Candy . -------------- just some thoughts Candy .

Last edited:
and as far as , who is Americas friends ?? Does it matter as long as the USA maintains its probable number 1 huge ability in military matters Candy .

Forum List

Back