Trump promises to rid the country of 75% of fed. regulations.....LOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Just watched a news bite on the water supply in deregulatory Texas...same shit as Flint...states cutting corners and using toxins to purify our drinking water. Fuck the Clean Water Act...save white trashy's a few dollars, who cares...as long as the white man's happy, eh?

This promise coming from a man, who profits from high unemployment, housing failures, stock market lows, anything that is counter productive to tax payers....un fuckin believable how stupid his supporters are......but like so many, I hope this orange fucked up hair white man, run this country and white people so far into the ground, they'll beg for a 3 term Obama.....and it will happen, at least I'm praying this guy wins...cause white people are long over due for a good ol fashion beat down by their own again....you'd think GW and Clinton would have been enough of a ass whoppin

• Banned
No link,no proof..not a damn thing but a mentally ill liberal's babbling and moaning.

U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said on Thursday that if elected he would scrap a slew of federal regulations that he said are even more of a burden on American business owners than high taxes, and would try to refinance longer-term U.S. debt.

“We’re lowering taxes very substantially and we’re going to be getting rid of a tremendous amount of regulations,” Trump said in an interview with CNBC.

upload_2016-5-29_17-27-49.jpeg
the enterview I saw on tv had him saying 75%, this was on MSNBC

No link,no proof..not a damn thing but a mentally ill liberal's babbling and moaning.

U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said on Thursday that if elected he would scrap a slew of federal regulations that he said are even more of a burden on American business owners than high taxes, and would try to refinance longer-term U.S. debt.

“We’re lowering taxes very substantially and we’re going to be getting rid of a tremendous amount of regulations,” Trump said in an interview with CNBC.

View attachment 76370the enterview I saw on tv had him saying 75%, this was on MSNBC
Still no link.

We need to get rid of 90% of federal regulations. 75% is a start. Trump said he would get rid of the regulations that turned the water off in California. He may carry the state with that one.

We need a law that forces the Federal government to eliminate 100 laws/regulation for every new law/regulation passed.

Forum List

Back