Trump just won the majority of our military. Trump grants pardons to two service members in.....

So Trump is now encouraging our soldiers to commit war crimes. I'm not surprised.

Wow....after that mess of an impeachment t.v. show where none of the Star Witnesses actually witnessed anything or know anything about the subject they were called to testify on....it is even harder now to pay attention to your dumb posts......

Military’s ever increasing majority for trump goes with the ever increasing majority of men agreeing with this from trump

The deep state is the Enemy of America

And now that counts with the real agrees

That means anything the enemy brings up against trump will be swatted down

Trump now can declare anything from the courts and congress illegal acts because of crookedness !!!

Trump has it all set to bring logic tests for voters to stop the unwise from getting brainwashed and electing crooks

A poll just out shows the increase in the strong agreement of American Men

58% to 37%

Like this one
3VOYRDE25BAUZJ36AFEEFS7HJ4.png

Oh crap... Do you look stupid... Let me guess you have an on line one...

Look close

The men’s majority is rising for trump as the women’s goes back and forth depending on the weather or mood

The men rising and the military rising spells total doom for the crooked deep state

Military’s ever increasing majority for trump goes with the ever increasing majority of men agreeing with this from trump

Trump now can declare anything from the courts and congress illegal acts because of crookedness !!!

Trump has it all set to bring logic tests for voters to stop the unwise from getting brainwashed and electing crooks

58% to 37%

Like this one

You posted a poll that is 6 weeks old, dumbass!

58% to 37%

Like this one

You posted a poll that is 6 weeks old, dumbass!

Another bald face lie

My data is from the nov 11 poll

47% of Americans approve of Donald Trump's job as president

This is why liberals are so hated. Liars !!

....war-crimes cases!!!!!!!!

President Trump on Friday granted pardons to two U.S. service members in cases involving allegations of war crimes.

SNIP

“The President, as Commander-in-Chief, is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the law is enforced and when appropriate, that mercy is granted,” White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement. “For more than two hundred years, presidents have used their authority to offer second chances to deserving individuals, including those in uniform who have served our country.”

“These actions are in keeping with this long history. As the President has stated, ‘when our soldiers have to fight for our country, I want to give them the confidence to fight,’” she continued.

Golsteyn, a former Green Beret, was charged with murder in the death of an Afghan man during a deployment in the war-torn country in 2010. Golsteyn had pleaded not guilty in the case.

Lorance was found guilty in 2013 of murder in the second degree for ordering his soldiers to fire on three unarmed Afghan men on a motorcycle. He has served six years of the 19-year prison sentence he received for the charge.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Watch the Demomedia pivot on this one. Last week they were all patriotic and supportive of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman. If you questioned anything about him, YOU were being unpatriotic.

Now, the Demomedia will find it easy to criticize President Trump for pardoning these “killers.” They will say it’s just a stunt, and that justice demands more time for this guys.

Now boys and girls be sure to vote DemonRAT....The party that hates the military until one of them becomes a traitor...then they LOVE HIM!
I'm so surprised he pardoned war criminals wow, isn't that something?

President Trump on Friday granted pardons to two U.S. service members in cases involving allegations of war crimes.

SNIP

“The President, as Commander-in-Chief, is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the law is enforced and when appropriate, that mercy is granted,” White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement. “For more than two hundred years, presidents have used their authority to offer second chances to deserving individuals, including those in uniform who have served our country.”

“These actions are in keeping with this long history. As the President has stated, ‘when our soldiers have to fight for our country, I want to give them the confidence to fight,’” she continued.

Golsteyn, a former Green Beret, was charged with murder in the death of an Afghan man during a deployment in the war-torn country in 2010. Golsteyn had pleaded not guilty in the case.

Lorance was found guilty in 2013 of murder in the second degree for ordering his soldiers to fire on three unarmed Afghan men on a motorcycle. He has served six years of the 19-year prison sentence he received for the charge.

Watch the Demomedia pivot on this one. Last week they were all patriotic and supportive of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman. If you questioned anything about him, YOU were being unpatriotic.

Now, the Demomedia will find it easy to criticize President Trump for pardoning these “killers.” They will say it’s just a stunt, and that justice demands more time for this guys.

Now boys and girls be sure to vote DemonRAT....The party that hates the military until one of them becomes a traitor...then they LOVE HIM!
I'm so surprised he pardoned war criminals wow, isn't that something?
Another muslim terrorist sympathizer sticks his ugly head out of a hole!

SNIP

Spoken like someone that has never even sniffed military service.

And spoken like the true lying bastard you are ....your problem is that you have TONGUE SPURS!

So I presume that you feel that all captured soldiers should be summarily executed....

Captured Islamist terrorist bomb makers, YES
Without a trial? You want soldiers to be judge and jury now too? Do you think pardoning war crimes sends a good message? Do you believe we "win" the "war" on terror by becoming like the terrorists?

The soldier got something he never have the man he killed. He got a trial of his peers that found him guilty of war crimes. A military trial at that. What happened to "support our troops"?

Without a trial?

Without a trial.....is this a serious question? It's a warzone not a fucking courtroom. And where were the trials for all the RANDOM civilians killed by Obama's drone strikes? How bout trials for the bombing Clinton did after the first WTC attack?

This soldier save untold countless lives killing that terrorist. Just like I supported Obama's use of drone strikes, I support this soldier.

Without a trial?

Without a trial.....is this a serious question? It's a warzone not a fucking courtroom. And where were the trials for all the RANDOM civilians killed by Obama's drone strikes? How bout trials for the bombing Clinton did after the first WTC attack?

This soldier save untold countless lives killing that terrorist. Just like I supported Obama's use of drone strikes, I support this soldier.
He was captured. He wasn't killed in the battlefield. He was tortured by a soldier and killed in cold blood.

I also support drone strikes as opposed to large personnel conflicts. That has nothing to do with a soldier killing a captured enemy combatant that had been neutralized.

The soldier on the other hand was given a trial. He was convicted by a military jury of his peers. The Pentagon opposed the pardoning. What happened to "support our troops"?

Without a trial?

He was captured. He wasn't killed in the battlefield. He was tortured by a soldier and killed in cold blood.

I also support drone strikes as opposed to large personnel conflicts. That has nothing to do with a soldier killing a captured enemy combatant that had been neutralized.

The soldier on the other hand was given a trial. He was convicted by a military jury of his peers. The Pentagon opposed the pardoning. What happened to "support our troops"?
I whole heartedly support our troops. The Pentagon in NOT our troops, it is the machine. Fuck the machine and fuck that bomb maker. Good riddance

Without a trial?

I whole heartedly support our troops. The Pentagon in NOT our troops, it is the machine. Fuck the machine and fuck that bomb maker. Good riddance

The men and women on the jury were the troops, not the pentagon. You wouldn't know support for the troops if it drafted you.

Without a trial?

The men and women on the jury were the troops, not the pentagon. You wouldn't know support for the troops if it drafted you.
The Pentagon opposed the pardoning.

Can't keep track of your own posts eh?

Without a trial?

Yes I know what I typed. The Pentagon is also made up of troops, but I was specifically referring to the trial of his peers that was not given the captured combatant. Is that how you want the enemy to treat our captured soldiers? Do you believe we win by becoming them?

Yes I know what I typed. The Pentagon is also made up of troops, but I was specifically referring to the trial of his peers that was not given the captured combatant. Is that how you want the enemy to treat our captured soldiers? Do you believe we win by becoming them?
I believe we win by KILLING THEM

SNIP

I disagree.

Trump had the VAST majority of the military as soon as he won the Nomination and faced Hillary.

Forum List

Back