Trump the dumb, is still blaming the brown people of PR for resorting to tainted water

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Dear Donald stupid......okay, so there's plenty of clear fresh clean water for all the people of PR, tons of it...your words....sir, if you have no means to get to that water, ie lack of transportation and gas, how in the hell do they get to it, save for the military....now if they want to give up those vehicles and allow us to do, than so be it, but damit stop thinking we'd rather drink contaminated
water just for the hell of it, you ignorant moron.

And to the leaders in PR stop kissing this man's ass, you are tax paying US citizens and you have a right to be angry, a right to complain and a right to be fuckin pissed off....no fuckin wonder he keeps ignoring your fuckin country and blaming you idiots, its because you dumb ass's keep telling this bitch, everything is fuckin okay!! Katrina his white ass.....

Blaming the brown people? Has he mentioned color? Isnt a huge majority of PR white?
Dumbass

Dear Donald stupid......okay, so there's plenty of clear fresh clean water for all the people of PR, tons of it...your words....sir, if you have no means to get to that water, ie lack of transportation and gas, how in the hell do they get to it, save for the military....now if they want to give up those vehicles and allow us to do, than so be it, but damit stop thinking we'd rather drink contaminated

And to the leaders in PR stop kissing this man's ass, you are tax paying US citizens and you have a right to be angry, a right to complain and a right to be fuckin pissed off....no fuckin wonder he keeps ignoring your fuckin country and blaming you idiots, its because you dumb ass's keep telling this bitch, everything is fuckin okay!! Katrina his white ass.....

You switched from we to you to they, that is poor sentence construction.

Folks in that country have been immigrating to the US for years now. That is part of the reason the electrical system is so broken. Not paying their electrical bills also didn't help, as it led to a deteriorated system before the hurricanes arrived. How fast do you think a bridge can be built? Roads cleared? Gee I wonder how much faster things will get better if they just sit around and bitch? Seems to be your solution.

Folks in that country have been immigrating to the US for years now. That is part of the reason the electrical system is so broken. Not paying their electrical bills also didn't help, as it led to a deteriorated system before the hurricanes arrived. How fast do you think a bridge can be built? Roads cleared? Gee I wonder how much faster things will get better if they just sit around and bitch? Seems to be your solution.

"Folks in that country have been immigrating to the US for years now." Ummm............you DO realize that PR is actually a US territory, and that the people of PR are actually US citizens?

And yeah, helping out the civilian population in times of crisis IS kinda what the military does when they aren't fighting wars. I remember being sent Temporary Additional Duty (TAD) to the city of Millington TN for a week when the floods hit on Christmas.

I also remember helping out with cleanup and distribution after hurricane Andrew happened down in FL, so yeah, that is part of the military's job.

I also remember getting a couple of days every Thanksgiving and Christmas where my command would send me to help the Food Bank in Memphis make holiday meal boxes for those who were less fortunate.

• Banned

"Folks in that country have been immigrating to the US for years now." Ummm............you DO realize that PR is actually a US territory, and that the people of PR are actually US citizens?

And yeah, helping out the civilian population in times of crisis IS kinda what the military does when they aren't fighting wars. I remember being sent Temporary Additional Duty (TAD) to the city of Millington TN for a week when the floods hit on Christmas.

I also remember helping out with cleanup and distribution after hurricane Andrew happened down in FL, so yeah, that is part of the military's job.

I also remember getting a couple of days every Thanksgiving and Christmas where my command would send me to help the Food Bank in Memphis make holiday meal boxes for those who were less fortunate.
I'm feeling so apart of the PR nightmare that its very easy to morph into first hand comments, as if there...now with that being said, kudos to your service, I too am a vet and recall many many many times as a Navy Vet being called to do things outside my military roll, especially during times of shore patrol details. Nothing as gallant as you however. I will never understand why Trump doesn't get it with these people, I guess they aren't white enough for this Klan leader, I suppose.

What the heck do they want?
There's only so many number of ports to offload supplies.
What do they want more ports built?
Even that's limited to how larger ships can dock at.
Never mind getting off their own backsides and start to organize themselves.

You suggesting the military is not helping in Puerto Rico?

I'm feeling so apart of the PR nightmare that its very easy to morph into first hand comments, as if there...now with that being said, kudos to your service, I too am a vet and recall many many many times as a Navy Vet being called to do things outside my military roll, especially during times of shore patrol details. Nothing as gallant as you however. I will never understand why Trump doesn't get it with these people, I guess they aren't white enough for this Klan leader, I suppose.

Well...................it wasn't all gallant on my behalf. The command would ask for volunteers, and I knew that if I did it, I would be in civilian clothes and away from the command for a couple of days, and hanging around pretty women with big hearts (and other things), who thought that guys who volunteered for stuff like that were great guys.

Not only did I do it to get out of work and look like a good guy to the command, but it was also a really great way to meet women.

Forum List

Back